Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (11325 Views)

Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

U sabi am
Na Louis Amoke
Propaganda man!

I know OP well

Na him age make me de respect am

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nonsense and gburugburu..... If they were their for their subject.... Another man won't be their headache

Their 5 state governor put together achievement can't buy garri in the market

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by OMECP: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sir, what happen to Nkanu East specifically Amagunze the headquarter because we have not seen any state project or are they not in the agenda of this administration. Thanks
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by lastempero: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
I call him sullivan mistake because he was the one the imposed this woman on enugu people.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by emijo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
The said governor rather than paying retirees their gratuity and arrears, he chose to bribe their leaders.
He is relaxed knowing fully well that his social media aids are doing a great job protecting his imagine and showing him as a working governor to the world.
He will leave that seat one day and see for himself that he did nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Dyke15(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
A fool dat can't even Maintain d beautiful things done by d past administration in Enugu. U guys re complaining of Buhari ba, cum to Enugu ND see pesin wey worst pass Buhari. D man is so local ND backdated. Biko we cnt wait for him to get down frm dat seat coz Enugu no fit am . He is so dull ND archaic for a fresh State lyk Enugu.
Na dis man make me hate Sullivan chime. How can he bring up dis man.
Sullivan u no try i swr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by OVB123: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
The worst and clueless governor to have governed Enugu state.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
OEPHIUS:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1303178553359040&id=100010007227700
with Nigeria's wealth in resources and arable land coupled with the global strides in these century,I cry when I see any Nigerian youth praise this politicians for merely achieving a negligible feet in providing archaic and substandard basic amenities with a corruptly exaggerated sum of money......
don't give me the "the governor is doing something and deserves some praises" speech,we aren't supposed to be struggling for the existence of basic amenities in this century,we are too backward and lacking in innovations,black nations are neither developing nor stagnant,we are declining,Nigeria goverment once had functioning refineries,tin and glass plants etc,now we have nothing and we see it as nothing because the illusion of investors and importation is making us believe we are developing..
what's development without a self sustained industrial and science technical growth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by sauceEEP(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
USELESS GOVERNOR!!!

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
I no know who dey stupid pass, the OP or the person wey move dis topic enta front page.

Mrs Ifeanyi Ugwanyi was/is a worst mistake that shouldn't have happened to Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Fmghewzy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

The worst Governor in the universe...

Lol this craked me up ,omo see achievement worst in the entire Universe!!.
This guy truly Bleep up oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by ugooinnocent: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
The worst governor for Enugu. Wasted 8years and Governor Chime's effort for Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by eaglechild: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ugwuanyi failed woefully as a governor.
But it shouldn't just stop with lamentations.
He should be probed and prosecuted.
The citizens should demand for this, it is the only way to ensure good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Flytime: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
PotatoSalad:
If you can do something and not blow your own trumpet, it sure sounds a lot better.
Fashola in Lagos
His works spoke for him
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Onlinecashout: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Which enugu Lmao. Thunder fire op

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Kylce042(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
OEPHIUS:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1303178553359040&id=100010007227700

Reconstructed which roads? the man was patching potholes in front of government house with concrete, ordinary cements!!!!! who dose that?! ugwuanyi is the worse governor Enugu has had.

3 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by mejai(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ana ako! Ugwuanyi pigsty

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by mrdipye(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Ndi Enugu thank you for allowing he who the cap fits to wear it.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Nerdified: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2020
I'm happy everyone here knows that ugwuanyi is the worst governor Enugu has produced.....OP you are deceiving yourself,not us .I wonder how much they paid u for this crap u just posted cry

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Stupid Governor. Ọzọ emena

If this idiot come out for Senate in Nsukka, we'll vote APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Buchitoochi: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2020
You have better stop this needless image laundering of a lackluster and mediocre governor like Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Mr Father xmass). He is going down as the worst Governor dat Enugu ever had. A disgrace to us the people of Nsukkar. Substandard governor. Very clueless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Ghaxxy: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2020
This man Ugwuanyi doesnt have shame. All he does is do media PR and propaganda.
Ordinary protest by Phyno & Flavour, he started blackmailing them in public.
Talk about, "I know what happened at your last show".
Also sent army and police to shoot people who wanted to take palliatives, they even shot people inside their homes.
May you die a shameful death, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi!
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Buchitoochi: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2020
He is a monumental failure. I am from Nsukka and I am worried that we from Nsukka will have to suffer the stereotype image that this fool will leave on us. To think that some parochial Nsukka people re praising him get me mad. If this is d best we from nsukka can offer it is better we leave leadership to those that Sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Otuegbe: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Most times is not about getting your tribe or village person in power, The deputy gov of the state is from my LGA. But of all the projects listed above, no single project in my LGA. Ezeagu LGA, not even rehabilitation. Shame to you Mrs Ezilo. When your husband was ordinary commissioner, our people benefited. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Nigga44: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2020
The very worst governor!!!

No amount of Media propaganda can erase the stink.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by ebenezer202l(f): 1:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Nerdified:
I'm happy everyone here knows that ugwuanyi is the worst governor Enugu has produced.....OP you are deceiving yourself,not us .I wonder how much they paid u for this crap u just posted cry
I actually believed it till I came across the comments.
damn

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Coldsteel(m): 2:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Still the most clueless and lily hearted governor,Enugu state has ever produced
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by vioment: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Enugu had chime.

Chime was great until his wife saved us from his demonic behaviour. Slave tactics, he mastered it.

Ugwuanyi didn't have a higher elevation to climb in Nigerian standard not world standard.

Umahi on the other hand, has outdone ugwuanyi, chime plus any other 3 govs combined (current or past).

Umahi is on a 1st world leadership level.

The guy is an action man that knows how to work with a great team. Even till today he is working. He is a blessing to Nigeria in terms of leadership and prosperity. He still has work to do.

My admiration of umahi or any other leader is a day to day or week to week basis. Am just currently a fan.

Ugwuanyi is trying and he should continue like umahi and zulum. Others are trying to try. Hopefully they can catch the wave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by heniford2: 3:27am On Nov 07, 2020
lies all na lies, what we expected from this nonsense governor was to start from where chima stop but we made a horrible mistake all we keep hearing is Enugu state is in God's hand no fiscally development nothing nothing, the good road enugu people enjoyed during chima time is all gone to repair it war the traffic and clean environment all gone, from agbani to menuri the roads there are death trap even in obiagu,uguwaji,emen,new heave and other path has bad roads no good school for our kids to attend bad no solid development not inside the village nor even town why, why??
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by leicestercamper: 3:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Spyder088 come and read comments. I told you that propaganda doesn't translate to a working state. cool

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by dododawa1: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2020
The man like POSTER
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by blowjohn(m): 4:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Well, the man cant be as terrible as the former minister of darkness, agent of darkness ness Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Impounds 100 Commercial Motorcycles / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.