Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (11323 Views)

Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 4:49am On Nov 07, 2020
It's not practicable possible to please everyone at a time.

Some people would just type simply because they're typing with their Phones, without stating categorically where and how Ugwuanyi failed.

Gburugburu, it's clystal clear that he is the best thing that has happened to Enugu State since sixteen years of this current republic.

That developmental project has not entered any of your mother's kitchen does not mean Enugu State is not developing under the magnificent administration of Gov. ifeanyi Chukwu Ugwuanyi.

May God bless Ugwuanyi for me.
May God bless Enugu State.
May God bless Nigeria.

It's a certainty that Enugu State is in the Hand of God.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 5:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Kenmatt:

Some people would just type simply because they're typing with their Phones, without stating categorically where and how Ugwuanyi failed.

Gburugburu, it's clystal clear that he is the best thing that has happened to Enugu State since sixteen years of this current republic.

That developmental project has not entered any of your mother's kitchen does not mean Enugu State is not developing under the magnificent administration of Gov. ifeanyi Chukwu Ugwuanyi.

May God bless Enugu State.
May God bless Nigeria.

Rie nsi

6 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by overdrive(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Rie nsi

cheesy
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by naijaking1: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Sign board governor of Enugu state
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by activities2020: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2020
I wonder if he has good advisers...Cant forget d 99 cents Christmas light i saw in New haven junction and in d entrance gate to d government house last year December...Shame...
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by activities2020: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
His wife commissioned 150 naira project made with sticks and gallon of water
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Wicked demonic politicians

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Yxxx: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Taking people's land. Bad roads like orba, ehamufu, and co. Go do your job and stop looking for praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Adolphous007: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Audio project everywhere...nothing on ground
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Bibors(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2020
No matter how hard youbtry to launder your image, madam you have done nothing butvtake us 20 years back. Buhari is even a better leader that you.
Keep eating moi moi.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by princepee: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2020
F for failure
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by dryxx1: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Its unfortunate that that Mrs Cicilia Ugwuanyi does not have any work to do... I miss Sullivan Chime.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by princepee: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Kenmatt:

That developmental project has not entered any of your mother's kitchen does not mean Enugu State is not developing under the magnificent administration of Gov. ifeanyi Chukwu Ugwuanyi.oga this is not working. The real ndi enugu know that gburus is a total failure and a waste of 8years....

May God Enugu State.
May God bless Nigeria.

try again Mrs ifeayinwa ugwuayi is a total failure. !
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by EdiskyHarry: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2020
I'm not from enugu state, but reading all these comments proves to me that this man isn't doing anything good in the state, all these people can not testify evil against you at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by molbic(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
well louis Smoke is from my mom's village and my questions for him are: how is the road from ofulonu to his own village ,how is the road from his village to nweke,akpa- edem , from nweke to agu- ekeh to ibagwa - abi to obukpa to ibagwa- aka to oba how's the roads.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by tonyson010(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Activist001:
Ugwuanyi is the most useless governor Enugu state has ever gotten since 1960. All these media PR will not work.

Thank you.
Media pictures.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by IncredibleWrite: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

From Abakpa to Emene
From GRA to Trans Ekulu
From coal camp to Uwani
From independence layout to ogui road
From okpara Avenue to Ogbete

Anywhere you go in 042.. the story is the same

Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is the worst thing to happen to Enugu State...

The worst Governor in the country

The worst Governor in the universe...

This Man is doing absolutely nothing in the State ..

Say a prayer for Enugu...

I understand your outburst. Ugwanyi needs to do more and stop propaganda.

However, I disagree with you if you say he's the worst governor in the country. Far from that. He's head over a lot of governors I know.

He has 3 more years to prove himself.

Besides the Sullivan you guys make reference to only concentrated development in Enugu metropolis.
Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Longman8: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
If each government in all states had rule with all their conscience, all the state would have been saturated with huge and remarkable infrastructural development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by plaindealer: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Ugwuoha: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gburugburu is definitely not the worst governor in the country.
He has kept things at mediocre level, nothing extraordinary, nothing spectacular, nothing of note!
His projects are mostly of second rate,
and largely substandard.
Substandard projects that cannot stand the test of time and pressure of persistent use.
He really needs to step up his game.
What exactly does it take to go for high quality construction works?
What will it take Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to insist on getting the best quality in project delivery?
What does it cost to do a thing so well and so solidly so much so that it will serve even the unborn (future people).
Look at the school projects he commissioned recently at Nsukka Town and Orba. They are all substandard.
Repeat, they are all substandard.
Very poor quality jobs coated with colourful paints!
Rough and shabbily done works disguised with flashy colours!
In some of them, the floor tiles are already cracking as one steps on them.
Gburugburu appoints thieves into sensitive positions.
He settles his political friends with government appointments and leaves them alone to do as they please.
If it were not so, why did he not hold Nestor Ezeme, the immediate past PPSMB chairman, accountable for the school projects undertaken by the school board. Why did he not even inspect those projects.
He only appeared once to commission substandard colourful structures.
Barrister Nestor Ezeme has shortchanged Enugu State by delivering substandard projects through the school board he headed. Gburugburu does not care. He does not want to as little as offend any politician. He values their cult-like solidarity more than every other thing.
He cannot reprimand any of them.
He lacks the balls. He wants to remain their good boy. Their Father Christmas.
Gburugburu plays politics with the people's progress, their collective growth as a people.
He gives contracts to politicians instead of reputable construction companies with proven track record and experience.
He gives out contracts to politicians and his village cronies, people who have neither capacity nor competence,
and encourages them with his body language to steal as much as they can.
He calls it "nrashi" (come and chop, come and eat with us).
That explains why Enugu State is littered with tremendously substandard construction works, projects that cannot outlive his administration!
It is so painful to see money wasted so recklessly, public money frittered away on some inferior, badly and crudely done projects.
Look at the street lights installed along Opi-Nsukka road. Whoever that executed that contract owes Enugu people unreserved apology. He owes Enugu people restitution and reparations.
First, he installed oudated kind of street light with inferior galvanized steel pipes.
They are all getting rusted right before our very eyes, and that is in less than five years. Every now and again, one or two is brought down by wind putting road users at risk. Many of those streetlights are since gone and yet not replaced. They fell by themselves. Showing that they were of very poor quality. Imagine "galvanized" steel pipes that got rusted in just about five years. The bulbs are even dull yellow lights giving off a feeling of gloom. What happened to white light, energy saving bulbs? I have travelled to many places and I have seen modern solid, even beautiful streetlights.
In Orba, Gburugburu's own native place, the projects are largely still substandard.
What is wrong?
What exactly is wrong with Gburugburu?
Why can't he fully take charge of his government, stamp his feet firmly to the ground and insist on the best quality.
He has to stop the culture of settling friends and associates with contracts.
Those friends become emergency contractors overnight, then start running up and down borrowing tools and equipment! Some either sell off the contract outrightly to another or hire mushroom construction companies to do very shoddy work.
Under Gburugburu, corruption has become the norm in public service in Enugu State.
Public offices are for sale to the highest bidder. Imagine public appointments and offices are sold and bought.
Then the cycle continues: those who bought their position must recoup their investment with loads and loads of profit.
This they do at the expense of the state, Enugu State. That is what Gburugburu calls "nrashi" (come and chop with us).
These appointees and office loafers as a result get so brazen and recklessly bold in demanding bribes and gratification.
Under Gburugburu in Enugu State, one must bribe his way through to get anything done. Civil servants must pay money to receive their promotion letters. Teachers due for conversion must settle their zonal Chief Supervising Principal to be enrolled for conversion. Even the CSP herself bought her appointment from government hence the desperation to recover her money by all means and at all costs.
It is that bad.
The long and short of it is that we have got a substandard and recklessly inferior governor on our hands.
A man plagued with a psychology of inferiority, some kind of inferiority complex.
That is why he needs to please his political associates and henchmen to feel good about himself. That is why he is reluctant to call them to order, he does not want to upset things. He is no disciplinarian. He is no technocrat. He has no understanding of technocracy which means using experts in their fields of competence.

And yet, Gburugburu can change all that.
He can decide to mean real business, serious business of quality project delivery for Enugu State for the remaining days of his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by HeadShot: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
I understand your outburst. Ugwanyi needs to do more and stop propaganda.
However, I disagree with you if you say he's the worst governor in the country. Far from that. He's head over a lot of governors I know.
He has 3 more years to prove himself.
Besides the Sullivan you guys make reference to only concentrated development in Enugu metropolis.

When I say ugwuanyi is the worst Governor in the country... I know exactly what I am saying..
And he is... His administration has no blueprint..
No direction... No target...
Just attending occasions and pandering to elites..

Sullivan didn't only concentration on Enugu metropolis... Far from it
He connected Abakpa to Opi nsukka.. the same road shameless Ugwuanyi takes while going home..

Sullivan did the old road from ninth Mile corner to ugwuOba..

Sullivan also reconstructed old Akpacha road to Abia State border passing through countless villages in Nkanu and Awgu local governments..

What exactly is Ugwuanyi doing... Oh I forgot
He did a ten kilometer Milliken Hill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu by Bibors(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2021
An irredeemable sycophant wrote this piece.
Ugwuanyi is to Enugu what Buhari is to Nigeria QED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant / PDP Governorship Flagoff Rally In Bida Local Government Area Of Niger State / NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.