Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

"My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi (843 Views)

"My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Die" - Nengi (VIDEO) / Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by onyi25(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
"My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - BBNaija Nengi Blasts Haters (Video)
Ex Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has fired back at unspecified haters for not congratulating her on her new appointments.

Recall the reality star arrived her state, Bayelsa, today 6th November and was given a befitting grand homecoming parade.

Afterwards, she got appointed by her Governor, Douye Dirihas, as his senior special adviser and the face of Bayelsa state.

She was also appointed as an ambassador to the girl child of Bayelsa.

Few minutes after her appointments, Nengi could be heard in a video wishing her haters death for hating on her instead of congratulating her on her new appointments.

See full update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/11/my-governor-give-me-appointment-una-dey.html?m=1

Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
That Governor wife should be on high alert because this girl no get sense and conscience o!
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by sodiqapril(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Typical African mentality
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by onyi25(f): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by Feggie3: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol.... Have you watched the video? She wasn't serious ooooo...... She was laughing..... Mood was high... With mad fun...

I was on her instagram live and people were still trolling and insulting her live on Instagram. No problem.

Please I honestly think she isn't referring to anybody because I presume nobody is a hater in this life, because hate is a terminal sin. God forbid.

You either love someone or you remain indifferent about the person...

But if u feel deeply pained that she was directly referring to you... I reverse the curse... You no go die in Jesus name. And I sincerely apologise on her behalf!!!

'Una go die of hate' is just a common colloquial language we generally use on social media in this country.....

I don't know why Media just like extracting and exalting negativism and blowing things out of proportion.
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2020
If you don't have haters in this world then you are a nobody
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Did you people even watch the video? Not as if she was saying that like Patience ozorkwor. She was just laughing saying it.
Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by Crofton: 1:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Feggie3:
Lol.... Have you watched the video? She wasn't serious ooooo...... She was laughing..... Mood was high... With mad fun...

I was on her instagram live and people were still trolling and insulting her live on Instagram. No problem.

Please I honestly think she isn't referring to anybody because I presume nobody is a hater in this life, because hate is a terminal sin. God forbid.

You either love someone or you remain indifferent about the person...

But if u feel deeply pained that she was directly referring to you... I reverse the curse... You no go die in Jesus name. And I sincerely apologise on her behalf!!!

'Una go die of hate' is just a common colloquial language we generally use on social media in this country.....

I don't know why Media just like extracting and exalting negativism and blowing things out of proportion.

Re: "My Governor Give Me Appointment, Una Dey Hate Me, Una Go Di£!" - Bbnaija Nengi by Dayoebe(m): 2:43am On Nov 07, 2020
disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Park Drivers Embarass Ladies Over Indecent Dressing In South Africa(video). / You’re Wonderful, You’re Amazing – Laycon Tells Erica / Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.