Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! (807 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / Can You Identify This Snake? / Top 10 Most Beautiful Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! by DRPAIT123(m): 4:43am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello folks.
There is this Dog transformation Picture I saw on Facebook, I have trouble telling what breed of dog it is. The truth is that, I am a rookie in this game, so it's expected.
I have been on Pet section a few times, and I have also google searched several Dog breeds.

Re: Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! by Haroldjunior: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2020
That's a Siberian husky.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! by DRPAIT123(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Haroldjunior:
That's a Siberian husky.
hello chief, I thought it was a Siberia husky too, and that's even the name I gave on that FB group.
I also thought for once, that she could be Alaskan malamute, a simple Google searched, proved that idea wrong.
I thought Huskies are supposed to have a Straight and erect ear, this dog has her ears sideways in all pictures.
Any Explanation for this?
Thank you!
Re: Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! by Haroldjunior: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
DRPAIT123:

hello chief, I thought it was a Siberia husky too, and that's even the name I gave on that FB group.
I also thought for once, that she could be Alaskan malamute, a simple Google searched, proved that idea wrong.
I thought Huskies are supposed to have a Straight and erect ear, this dog has her ears sideways in all pictures.
Any Explanation for this?
Thank you!
Alaskan malamutes are bigger than Siberian huskies and have plush coat. The ears of the above dog are actually erect, it's just that a dog's mood has a lot to do with how they keep their ears, their ears are mostly erect when they are at alert or exited, most times when their ears fly, they could be sad, exited still, insecure, worked up or any other mood.
Re: Help Me Identify This Beautiful Dog Please! by DRPAIT123(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Haroldjunior:

Alaskan malamutes are bigger than Siberian huskies and have plush coat. The ears of the above dog are actually erect, it's just that a dog's mood has a lot to do with how they keep their ears, their ears are mostly erect when they are at alert or exited, most times when their ears fly, they could be sad, exited still, insecure, worked up or any other mood.
Ohhh, I understand now. I'm grateful for the attention.
Much obliged!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Female German Shepard Dog For Sale / Dog Breeders Whatsapp / Rott Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.