Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. (352 Views)

People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Obiobidgbo14: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Joe Igbokwe a supporter of Chief Tunubu made some revealing statements after the destruction of the Government and people's properties in lagos after some people accused Igbos of masterminding the said mayhem and Igbokwe said that Igbos are developers and wealth creators and not destroyers .Today when I saw the names of people arraigned before the court ,we all saw their names .Are they Igbos ?no they are not.
Igbos have suffered in the hands of the wicked politicians who used tribal politics as their joker especially among the people who do not have independent mind.When such a thing happens,the gullible public are being deceived.Look at the way and manner Igbos businesses,chops and properties were been destroyed in the name that lgbos destroyed our properties.look at what that London base boy said that he wil kill all the Igbos.The same reason was why the Igbos are been attacked in the North & in West .Cruel person will cut a tree in the busy and ran outside to ask who cuts the tree.Some attribute it to envy but for me it is evil wicked politicians who ride on tribal politics to achieve their selfish aim.Do you see the reason why some people are feeling bad about the co- existence and agitate for self actualization. Before now I hated the Igbos with passion thinking that they are the problem of this country but now I hv come to realise that they have more honest & sincere,intelligent,hardworking and more foresighted people .
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by helinues: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Sebi na Yoruba's Wike has been arresting in Oyigbo area.

Nonsense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Moferere: 5:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Seriously, Joe didn't write this nonsense.
I have checked his wall, nothing like that is there.

Helinues, thanks for drawing my attention to it.

This is fake story and op should be sanctioned
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Moferere: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2020
helinues:
Sebi na Yoruba's Wike has been arresting in Oyigbo area.

Nonsense

Hehehe make I tell Wike make he blow another curfew whistle?

Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by helinues: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
I cant believe Uncle Joe is this daft.

Why the introduction of ethnic dimensions into the matter?

Dementia don set in o

Why you self be like this now, Joe go write this Garbage?

Some of the upper Iweka people can go to any length to pass their propaganda and mischievous message
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Obiobidgbo14: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2020
That is why God is blessing them .Most of the time they are been persecuted for something they are innocent of.
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by 4four(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Kk
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Moferere: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Op, Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) it is Tinubu not Tunubu grin grin grin
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Obiobidgbo14: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Our politicians should remove monkey hand before it turns to human hand.
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Obiobidgbo14: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
Seriously, Joe didn't write this nonsense.
I have checked his wall, nothing like that is there.

Helinues, thanks for drawing my attention to it.

This is fake story and op should be sanctioned
Read Joe's message on Igbos where he was saying among other things Nnamdi kanu will put the Igbos in problem by his utterances
Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by man12x: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Igbos are wealth creators or developers, there is no way they will destroy properties or loot. Looting and destroying things is the nature of afonjas because they create and develop nothing. Search looting in Nigeria, 99.999% happen in SW

Re: Who Looted And Destroyed People's Property In The Name Of Protest In Lagos. by Obiobidgbo14: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2020
God will surely vindicate the just,.time will tell

(1) (Reply)

How The Northern Hawks Hijacked Osinbajo's Initiatives On Endsars / Niger Delta Are Really Foolish / Gunmen Raid Edo Highway, Kidnap Passengers, Kill Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.