Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? (1895 Views)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2020
I don’t post often and decided to check out my own threads. When I googled “akata woman Nairaland” the 1st thing to come up was the 43 page thread Tips on Dating an Akata Woman. It was filled with foolishness: be prepared to deal with 4 babies with 3 different daddies, tattoos, gay family members, jailed family members, 90-minute bjs etc.

smh A group that’s looked down on worldwide doesn’t get bored trying to look down on others?

If you search black Americans on this site it’s negative threads that go on for pages & pages.

Have you guys noticed black Americans don’t spend any time thinking about you guys? We don’t write articles about tips for dating you-positive or negative.

1-Can some of you grow up?
2-Do you not realize your negativity and hatred is the reason we didn’t give a shit about your EndSARS protests? We found it hypocritical you were asking lazy, tattooed akatas for support. Why not ask whites to support you? Why bother Beyoncé and black American celebrities and websites? Better yet, why not call on your fellow Africans?

More importantly, what’s with the obsessive hate?

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Faithful007: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2020
Many Nigerians are misinformed about blacks. They think blacks are all you wrote. They don't know that many blacks are actually quite conservative as compared to whites.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Faithful007:
Many Nigerians are misinformed about blacks. They think blacks are all you wrote. They don't know that many blacks are actually quite conservative as compared to whites.
Is that true..... because the stats don't lie.
Highest rate of abortion and single mothers is in the black community, murder rate (gang bangers and all) too. Not to forget drugs. I mean so called "African Americans". Not the ones from an African country or carribean who've settled there

9 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Is that true..... because the stats don't lie.
Highest rate of abortion and single mothers is in the black community, murder rate (gang bangers and all) too. Not to forget drugs. I mean so called "African Americans". Not the ones from an African country or carribean who've settled there
Please post those stats because I’m not familiar with them.

I am familiar with the US Census stat that shows 80% of black Americans are middle class and higher socioeconomically. I’m also aware that black American women are the most educated group in America.

I’m also very well aware of the failings of Nigerians. I don’t think a people that shit outdoors, lack plumbing and electricity should spend so much time obsessing over black Americans—a group that’s not thinking about you. That’s probably why we’re a whole lot better off than you guys AND every other black group in the world.

Please go to the Romance forum and take a look at that thread. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Faithful007:

If that’s the case, why were so many Nigerians on social media crying about black Americans not speaking out about EndSARS? I wouldn’t have any expectations of such lowlife people. We didn’t call on Nigerians to support BLM.

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Faithful007: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2020
AkataWoman:

If that’s the case, why were so many Nigerians on social media crying about black Americans not speaking out about EndSARS? I wouldn’t have any expectations of such lowlife people. We didn’t call on Nigerians to support BLM.
Same misinformation in another way smiley

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by illicit(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Peace.... one love....

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Majority of the people who concocted those heap of garbage on that thread are lazy arse jobless N-F-A clowns!
Their opinions don't matter, should not count and must not be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Shortyy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Faithful007:
No they're not. Black Americans are bitter and angry people. They have low self esteem, and they're mostly wayward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

No they're not. Black Americans are bitter and angry people. They have low self esteem, and they're mostly wayward.

Yet we’re still 1000 times better off than you.

Why is it that NIGERIANS are the only people who say this? Sounds like JEALOUSY to the rest of the world.

That’s why NOBODY-black Americans, white Americans, Europeans, Asians or ANYBODY-stood with you to EndSARS. Because Nigerians come across as angry, bitter and wayward with VERY low self-esteem.

People with low self-esteem sit around trying to insult people who are better than them.

I won’t even get started on your wayward primitive ways of jungle justice, burning tires, runs girls, scamming yahoo boys, women sleeping with anybody for a dollar and running after married men so you can get money to eat at least once a day. You guys are a MESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

Oh yeah, start cleaning up after yourself after taking a shit outside. You’re lower than dogs whose owners pick up after them.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Shortyy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
AkataWoman:

Oh yeah, start cleaning up after yourself after taking a shit outside. You’re lower than dogs whose owners pick up after them.

See? Bitter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

See? Bitter.

Bitter??!!!! THAT SHIT IS NASTY!!!

Anybody would be bitter about people shitting outdoors like dogs! Are white people bitter too? They find you equally disgusting. Why didn’t you call on white Americans to help you end SARS? They saw you get shot at Lekki bridge and said “Good.”

Don’t think you get to throw stones then play victim when they’re hurled right back, dog lady.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Shortyy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
AkataWoman:

Bitter??!!!! THAT SHIT IS NASTY!!!

Anybody would be bitter about people shitting outdoors like dogs! Are white people bitter too? They find you equally disgusting. Why didn’t you call on white Americans to help you end SARS? They saw you get shot at Lekki bridge and said “Good.”

Don’t think you get to throw stones then play victim when they’re hurled right back, dog lady.
Hmmm. Keep barking, that's why whites don't you people serious.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

See? Bitter.

What do you call the Nigerians who sit on social media all day talking about black Americans-who ignore you? You won’t find us hashtagging anything negative about Africans or Nigerians.

Stay jealous.

You’ll NEVER be on the level of black Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

Hmmm. Keep barking, that's why whites don't you people serious.
As if they take you seriously.

They took us seriously enough to yell BLM all over the world.

Then became mute on EndSARS.

That’s the reason for your jealousy. You worship white people and HATE that black Americans are the only group of blacks with white counterparts. We’re the only blacks white look at and say “They’re my countrymen, comrades and brothers. We fight in wars together.”

Whites all over the world hate to see you coming, dog lady. They’re tired of you leeching instead of cleaning up your literal shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Shortyy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
AkataWoman:

What do you call the Nigerians who sit on social media all day talking about black Americans-who ignore you? You won’t find us hashtagging anything negative about Africans or Nigerians.

Stay jealous.

You’ll NEVER be on the level of black Americans.
They're talking about you because you people altitude is terrible. Like you now, you haven't proved me wrong on this. Instead of discussing with me maturely, you're just raging and barking
Why would me as a Nigerian want to be in your level? Lol. You have no root to start with. I'm a Nigerian, what are you? Please calm down sir/ma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

They're talking about you because you people altitude is terrible. Like you now, you haven't proved me wrong on this. Instead of discussing with me maturely, you're just raging and barking
Why would me as a Nigerian want to be in your level? Lol. You have no root to start with. I'm a Nigerian, what are you? Please calm down sir/ma.

No they’re talking because they’re JEALOUS. Nigerians are known throughout the world for your horrible scamming and bad attitudes. It’s the reason you’re banned from the US and unwanted throughout Europe. Still, black Americans don’t pay you any mind. Then again, you’re so lowly that you don’t rate anyone’s attention.

Everyone has ROOTS dumb ass. Just because ours aren’t as backwards and primitive as yours doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Only a dumb ass would begin a conversation with insults and expect a mature discussion to follow. Perhaps you should’ve started from a MATURE place. You wanted negative energy, you got it.

Don’t throw the first punch them cry fouls when you get pummeled.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Shortyy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
AkataWoman:

No they’re talking because they’re JEALOUS. Nigerians are known throughout the world for your horrible scamming and bad attitudes. It’s the reason you’re banned from the US and unwanted throughout Europe. Still, black Americans don’t pay you any mind. Then again, you’re so lowly that you don’t rate anyone’s attention.

Everyone has ROOTS dumb ass. Just because ours aren’t as backwards and primitive as yours doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Only a dumb ass would begin a conversation with insults and expect a mature discussion to follow. Perhaps you should’ve started from a MATURE place. You wanted negative energy, you got it.

OK black American.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

Black Americans are the North Star of all black people. You want to be us but can’t. That’s where your envy and resentment comes from. Everyone knows it. Some of you even admit it.

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

OK black American.

Okay no electricity or plumbing having outdoor shitter. Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Faithful007: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:

Not true

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Faithful007:
Not true
This site is filled with posts about Biden & Kamala’s election. Nigerians are OBSESSED with America and wish they had the American roots and privilege black Americans are born with.

It’s all Jealousy. There’s no other reason to spend so much time tweeting and posting about a group you consider “wayward” and “bitter”. Especially when the so called “bitter” don’t waste their time posting about you.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2020
AkataWoman:

Yet we’re still 1000 times better off than you.

Why is it that NIGERIANS are the only people who say this? Sounds like JEALOUSY to the rest of the world.

That’s why NOBODY-black Americans, white Americans, Europeans, Asians or ANYBODY-stood with you to EndSARS. Because Nigerians come across as angry, bitter and wayward with VERY low self-esteem.

People with low self-esteem sit around trying to insult people who are better than them.

I won’t even get started on your wayward primitive ways of jungle justice, burning tires, runs girls, scamming yahoo boys, women sleeping with anybody for a dollar and running after married men so you can get money to eat at least once a day. You guys are a MESS.
You're not better. You just live in a better system. That most of you always misuse. Reparations. Affirmative action. And many more

4 Likes

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
AkataWoman:

Okay no electricity or plumbing having outdoor shitter. Disgusting!
And you're so ignorant. The only information about Africa you have is not beyond "gods must be crazy". The so called "racist" white people don't speak like this. Only you do. Nigerians face rracism abroad, not from the whites, but from useless people like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by crackhaus: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2020
AkataWoman:

Please post those stats because I’m not familiar with them.

I am familiar with the US Census stat that shows 80% of black Americans are middle class and higher socioeconomically. I’m also aware that black American women are the most educated group in America.

I’m also very well aware of the failings of Nigerians. I don’t think a people that shit outdoors, lack plumbing and electricity should spend so much time obsessing over black Americans—a group that’s not thinking about you. That’s probably why we’re a whole lot better off than you guys AND every other black group in the world.

Please go to the Romance forum and take a look at that thread. It’s ridiculous.
Not trying to pick a side in this fight, as I have some Black Americans as friends and family but the sentence in bold above is a complete and total lie straight-out of the anal sphincter of hades.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by khia: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2020
AkataWoman:

They are just like white people, they like to make insults and start shit then play the victim when retaliated against.

1 Like

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AlphaSoul: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
khia:

They are just like white people, they like to make insults and start shit then play the victim when retaliated against.
@khia. My strong instincts tell me you're the OP. I know full well your style of writing and use of idiolect right from back in the day. Soul sista, breath easy! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by khia: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2021
AlphaSoul:

@khia. My strong instincts tell me you're the OP. I know full well your style of writing and use of idiolect right from back in the day. Soul sista, breath easy! wink
Your instincts are obviously weak because you are wrong, I'm not the OP. If you knew anything about me you would know that I don't hide, I let you know it is me saying what I need to say and I would never call myself an akata.
I am not the only Black American on NL.
Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by khia: 3:19am On Mar 19, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Akatawoman, school him. undecided
Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
crackhaus:

Not trying to pick a side in this fight, as I have some Black Americans as friends and family but the sentence in bold above is a complete and total lie straight-out of the anal sphincter of hades.

I’ve already posted the stats from the US census on here that proves this stat to be true.

I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Check out the US government website instead of basing your beliefs on your very limited views.
Re: Serious Question: What Is Your Problem With Black Americans? by AkataWoman: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

And you're so ignorant. The only information about Africa you have is not beyond "gods must be crazy". The so called "racist" white people don't speak like this. Only you do. Nigerians face rracism abroad, not from the whites, but from useless people like you.

That’s funny considering all the cries of racism they’re doing. Do you read the news at all or just pull BS out of your arse?

I keep wishing Nigerians would start being honest people but it seems dishonesty is in your DNA.

I know a few Nigerians/Africans who would be SHOCKED to hear they do not face racism from white people, only blacks. Although it was a WHITE President who said he didn’t want y’all in his country because you’re from a shithole.

smh @ the stupidity.

Licking white ass won’t make you white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Snipers Treated Worse Than Infantry When Captured? / Russia Warships , Warplanes Launch Devastating Attack On Ukraine Overnight / South Africans Now Smoke Hiv Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.