Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. (4788 Views)

Seeking Sincere Advise / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. / My Sincere Advise To My Nigerian Sisters This Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
women are evil and manipulative things. no wonder Islam no allow them freedom along with other ancient cultures. A woman can travel from kogi to Lagos and still give you mind-blowing sex. if as a married man she is giving excuse marry another wife or get side chick. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mindlog:

Paying bride price is not a receipt of purchase of another human being. You don't cut the nose to spite the face.
so after 5 years of begging for s€x he should keep on begging till death split them ba?
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by toyinsalammy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
CanadianNaija:

Very pretentious lot. Them full abroad, they suddenly remember all the home training they didn’t have when it’s an oyibo.

A poor woman is overworked and the only thing this hegoat can think of he’s not getting enough sex, not how to fix the problem and reduce the woman’s stress.

That is why the “virtuous women” among these wives end up looking 15years older in their 20 years anniversary pictures, while Oga looks like a baby.

Well said, God bless u for this
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Twoclans:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa POCO shocked shocked shocked

No need to dey beg them, make e divorce am. All of us will rest. How you see am? grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Your first and second options are void.

Married women always complain that cleaning the house and taking care of the children are too much for them, while they did more than all that for their boyfriends before getting married.
An average Nigerian girlfriend will clean the house, wash plates, cook, serve the boyfriend and still engage him with marathon sex.
But, once she’s married, complains and naggings of too much work sets in.

You always talk out of point that I wonder how you get so many likes. Which lady took care of children when she was dating her boyfriend? Or do you think taking care of children is like watching a soccer match?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
HarunaWest:

Then why did they collect the yam, bags of clothes and other stuff?Dude ,its his right to have sex with his wife.

He should go and meet the in-laws that collected those things and have sex with them. No bride collected any nonsense yam or goat for herself.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Twoclans(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

No need to dey beg them, make e divorce am. All of us will rest. How you see am? grin

I did not want to tell him that if his penising game is poor even if he likes he should marry 100 women it will still end in tears.

Why will I as a wife be tired to chop better prick.If I hear.Which mumu house chores excuse is everybody talking about.

Anyway I hope he considers your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Twoclans:

I did not want to tell him that if his penising game is poor even if he likes he should marry 100 women it will still end in tears.

Why will I as a wife be tired to chop better prick.If I hear
. Which mumu house chores excuse is everybody talking about.

Anyway I hope he considers your suggestion.

We need to hear the wife’s side of the story. Penis people are fond of playing victim. grin

I hope he considers it o. His sexual happiness is very important to the world. A Hot man is an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
smithclito:
Pls I need your own though .
My wife since after our first child , she got dedicated to house work, cooking, then the children, and almost no time for me .
I almost beg anything I want to make love to her and always have the fear of her reply of tiredness before I try my luck anyway . this have been going on for 5yrs,it was not like that before we got married. am a believer so issue of side chick is not an.option though would have settle it .
I have talk to her several time but she always go back to it
am actually thinking of separation but on the other hand am thinking I might b the one selfish. though am tired of all this already but I love my wife and my children.
pls no abuse just tell me your plain though without sentiment or emotion.
Thanks.
First bolded, the usual abnormal normal for some couples nowadays...

The second bolded, their usual way, bleep at the beginning, and slack when u put a ring on it...smh..

I have three friends suffering same issues...They make us get scared of next level atimes..

Na God go save u sha...cheesy you know what to do ,when u are pushed to the wall...As far as u discharge your hubby duties well, u no supposed beg for yoni o...
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Your first and second options are void.

Married women always complain that cleaning the house and taking care of the children are too much for them, while they did more than all that for their boyfriends before getting married.
An average Nigerian girlfriend will clean the house, wash plates, cook, serve the boyfriend and still engage him with marathon sex.
But, once she’s married, complains and naggings of too much work sets in.

No lies at all.. grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
smithclito:

I remember asking politely not to insult. other couples can learn from this thread. do u know I bath my children ,fetch water for the house, sweep at time, run errands just to relieve my wife yet we still have problem. so pls temper r comments with respect. I believe u will not want someone calling r father or brother he goat because of his own wife Will u? . afterall this forum is for adults I believed.
Na hypocrite, them plenty here, that one fit deh on top boyfriend mattress the access nairaland..Unto weekend spendings...

No sense of training, small thing insult don enter..smh

Back to the matter, so u do all this @bolded, yet...Na suffering o.

Don't beg for it, for a while, and see how things goes...
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
smithclito:
the thread is open for insult now pls bring it up. mouth ranticees
grin grin Indabosky mode

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Reignite your love.
Make her fall in love with you afresh. Awaken the passion in her.
Do things that you haven't done for her before. You love her, don't you?
Start with little things. Buy her romantic gifts: skincare sets, perfume... surprise her
Take her out spontaneously. Make her feel beautiful and special again, and I swear, she'll be killing herself to please you in no time.
grin na so!

Road weh don close don close, Oga don try...
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Psych412:
babe, I don't understand

all this list for his wife to have sex with him.

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by belcom10(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
You said you are a believer. You also said she was not like that before you get married. Did you taste or have been eating the cookie before marriage. Or your own believer is different from the one we know.

Let's know before I summit my advice.

smithclito:
Pls I need your own though .
My wife since after our first child , she got dedicated to house work, cooking, then the children, and almost no time for me .
I almost beg anything I want to make love to her and always have the fear of her reply of tiredness before I try my luck anyway . this have been going on for 5yrs,it was not like that before we got married. am a believer so issue of side chick is not an.option though would have settle it .
I have talk to her several time but she always go back to it
am actually thinking of separation but on the other hand am thinking I might b the one selfish. though am tired of all this already but I love my wife and my children.
pls no abuse just tell me your plain though without sentiment or emotion.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

grin na so!

Road weh don close don close, Oga don try...

That's not true

A woman who once loved you can love you again
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not true

A woman who once loved you can love you again
We are talking sex, not love o...cheesy

OP's wife love him, but he isn't getting sex which is part of conjugal rights.

And all this domestic chores no be excuse for a woman weh want to bleep, even she flew in from a long journey, she will bleep hell out of the man.

For this case, I think crackhaus made more sense with the detailed narratives.....The problem must be in that comment.

Nwoke mmadu a di go frustrated.

Na y i no like nice guy, them go use u deh tie wood anyhow..grin
If OP na bad guy, wify go respect herself.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

There's a difference between loving and being in love with a person.
The passion part of their relationship is dying out, which needs reigniting.
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

There's a difference between loving and being in love with a person.
The passion part of their relationship is dying out, which needs reigniting.
I modified the comment.

U see y I said something about naija couples, and ignoring ones in a while getaways..All those things count...And rejuvenate things...Despite the fact, the one weh go cut, go cut.

Marriage no be beans sha, see finish can birth withdrawal very easy easy...
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

I modified the comment.

U see y I said something about naija couples, and ignoring ones in a while getaways..All those things count...And rejuvenate things...Despite the fact, the one weh go cut, go cut.

Marriage no be beans sha, see finish can birth withdrawal very easy easy...

It's not easy being a woman o!
The demands can be overwhelming... from husband to children to chores to everything
The worst part is that most men don't seem to understand.... even women find it hard to understand themselves and what they're feeling most times

There are so many issues about women that should be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

It's not easy being a woman o!
The demands can be overwhelming... from husband to children to chores to everything
The worst part is that most men don't seem to understand.... even women find it hard to understand themselves and what they're feeling most times

There are so many issues about women that should be addressed.
To be a man is not a day job o...cheesy

But wait, y this our generation the complain alot, and our mothers did everything, and still enjoyed marital life...smh
Are our mothers different from nowadays women?
Because most of us had either working class mom or business minded ones..yet discharged their duties, even pride in it.

At this stage, only God knows what year 3000 and above ladies will be like...
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

To be a man is not a day job o...cheesy
That is why couples need to carry each other along, supporting each other.

But wait, y this our generation the complain alot, and our mothers did everything, and still enjoyed marital life...smh
Are our mothers different from nowadays women?
Because most of us had either working class mom or business minded ones..yet discharged their duties, even pride in it.

At this stage, only God knows what year 3000 and above ladies will be like...
Uwa mmebi

Men within that time probably had one thing or the other to complain about and compared their time with the time before, and I believe men of the future will say men of now had it good. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Munzy14(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

That is why couples need to carry each other along, supporting each other.

Uwa mmebi

Men within that time probably had one thing or the other to complain about and compared their time with the time before, and I believe men of the future will say men of now had it good. cheesy
lol, smh same time...We talking women, u deh change am to men..

Men of those days enjoyed, very free to marry many, imagine op at liberty to marry many, he won't create this kind thread.

He will be praying for strength to discharge his duties
..cheesy ume ka eji afu oku
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by smithclito: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Men of those days enjoyed, very free to marry many, imagine op at liberty to marry many, he won't create this kind thread.

u wan kill me with laugh . it is well.
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by smithclito: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
belcom10:
You said you are a believer. You also said she was not like that before you get married. Did you taste or have been eating the cookie before marriage. Or your own believer is different from the one we know.

Let's know before I summit my advice.

nobody was born a born again Christian. I use to very social then with lots if club girl who don't give u headache. u have them and u go r way. during and after my marriage I met Christ proper and I dont intend turning back
Note I dated my wife for 5 yrs before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by crackhaus: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

And all this domestic chores no be excuse for a woman weh want to bleep, even she flew in from a long journey, she will bleep hell out of the man.

For this case, I think crackhaus made more sense with the detailed narratives.....The problem must be in that comment.

Nwoke mmadu a di go frustrated.

Na y i no like nice guy, them go use u deh tie wood anyhow..grin
If OP na bad guy, wify go respect herself.
That's a fact!
And if I didn't know, I would think you were making it up cheesy

I believe I've mentioned this sometime here before, and I expect that most men (married or single or player) would already know it by now – Women nor get any other thing wey dem fit use manipulate/control their men pass sex, NOTHING else...no jokes grin
Although some may go further to use the kid(s), some might use food if they know the man is the type that it will work for... but overall, their most basic/go-to/first choice tool of control and manipulation is always sex.

However, the moment a man has successfully freed himself from this eternal curse of always needing/desiring pünny like it's the next best thing after oxygen, more than half of his problems with women (whether wife or girlfriend) go disappear especially when they know he is that type of person that can't be bothered to grovel for it.

That one nor mean say we nor go make them feel like the most important people in our lives, but at the same time, a man who values his peace of mind needs to have a body language that makes his partner/wife understand he is not TOTALLY dependent/tied to that feeling of pleasure she can provide for 30mins once she opens her legs... even though she is the queen of his world.

Meaning if she carry dey do anyhow, she go still see anyhow. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by EmperorMaria: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
D 2 men above won’t rest until they destroy this marriage,,expired bachelors
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by mariahAngel(f): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Na now you come! cheesy

I kwuola ihe nu gi n'obi...make una come dey marry many na, ka anyi lewenu anya grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by ImaIma1(f): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You always talk out of point that I wonder how you get so many likes. Which lady took care of children when she was dating her boyfriend? Or do you think taking care of children is like watching a soccer match?

You are taking him seriously cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by ImaIma1(f): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
smithclito:
u people succeeded in turning my anger into laughter. well thanks for all meaningful and respectful contributions. I believed this thread will help other couples. as for me I will consider all meaningful advice here and conclude what my next action will be .My wife is a wonderful home maker and an excellent mother, she use to be a good love making person but she lost it along the way I tried talking to her but highest after apology she go straight back at it .well I dey one Change now only

You should try getting her help first. Many women lose themselves to house chores, taking care of the children and hardly have time for themselves, let alone their husbands.

I have learnt in recent times that if you can afford it, pay someone to do it. Even my aunty that believed in doing everything herself advised us not wear ourselves out doing everything if we can pay someone to get it done. Because after years of stressing herself, she realized that she had missed out on a lot of other things she could have used her time for. Plus she is not as strong as she should be.

She is your wife, not a stranger. Ask her what would make her life easier. And if after, you relieve her of the plenty chores, and she is still not giving you attention, then you should raise alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

You are taking him seriously cheesy

I tire ooh. grin grin

But I also worry for the people that will take him serious
Re: Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. by ImaIma1(f): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I tire ooh. grin grin

But I also worry for the people that will take him serious

I don't think any wise person will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Continuation Of Christmas Recharge Cards Give Away / My Neighbours Wife. / Married Women Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.