Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning (987 Views)

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by Ikengawo: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2011
Who would you vote for President?

* Muhammadu Buhari (63%, 5 Votes)
* Goodluck Jonathan (25%, 2 Votes)
* Pat Utomi (13%, 1 Votes)
* Nuhu Ribadu (0%, 0 Votes)

http://www.thefuturenigeria.com/
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by Beaf: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2011
Dude, webmasters are paid to doctor polls everywhere.
Atiku kept leading in All polls. . . Then GBOA!!! grin
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by Jarus(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2011
No, Beaf I disagree. Could they have bribed Nairaland, Nigeria Village Square, CPAfrica, The Future Nigeria at the same time? Buhari leads in all these polls.Is it the Buhari team that don't have money to do enough posters that will have money or time to bribe pollsters? As regards Atiku, it was only one fishy website and that one was glaring. After all Jonathan led Atiku on NL poll here and other polls then.

A better argument would have been millions that will vote for GEJ are not concerned with one poll somewhere or that majority of respondents to Buhari-led online polls are people who either are out of the country and cannot vote or people who will sit in from of CNN in their homes on election day.

These are more reasonable arguments to counter these polls than alleging all of them are doctored.
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by Beaf: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Jarus:

No, Beaf I disagree. Could they have bribed Nairaland, Nigeria Village Square, CPAfrica, The Future Nigeria at the same time? Buhari leads in all these polls.Is it the Buhari team that don't have money to do enough posters that will have money or time to bribe pollsters? As regards Atiku, it was only one fishy website and that one was glaring. After all Jonathan led Atiku on NL poll here and other polls then.

A better argument would have been millions that will vote for GEJ are not concerned with one poll somewhere or that majority of respondents to Buhari-led online polls are people who either are out of the country and cannot vote or people who will sit in from of CNN in their homes on election day.

These are more reasonable arguments to counter these polls than alleging all of them are doctored.

Jarus, there are a few good people like you on NL (at least that's my perception). But never be deceived by those around you.
The figures for poll I created right here on NL were blatantly changed last year. You can't have forgotten the uproar that caused.
Also, I'm just returning from a ban, not for any offense, but only because people lobbied for it. Is it not the same NL?

Atiku did the same and failed woefully. So will Buhari.
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by bkbabe97y(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2011
^^^Negro STFU!!!! Youre the biggest snitch up here! Just like Dede1, Onlytruth, JustCash, EzeUche and co u start beef then start running to the Mods! You even admitted that much!
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by Beaf: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

^^^Negro STFU!!!! Youre the biggest snitch up here! Just like Dede1, Onlytruth, JustCash, EzeUche and co u start beef then start running to the Mods! You even admitted that much!

Yada yada yap yap!

lol
Re: The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning by bkbabe97y(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2011
^^^^Says the man with about 482 different aliases on NL . Dude, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE ASIDE FROM LICKING GEJ'S AS*S-CRACK CLEAN!?

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan ! / What Happened To The Nlc Strike Warning? / Luth/ishaga Road Cggc And Dc&a Working Day And Night. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.