Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? (5101 Views)

Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
So disturbing especially when it comes from a lady

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Innocent face bearing such in her mind

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by aventura: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
she can't even spell properly..... so much for quota system education.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Aringarosa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Smdh vigorously

You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think - the Talmud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Khd95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ojukwu is d man biko,man wey sabi.
''...his MANHOOD lives''. EX FIRSTLADYgringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
It was clear as day to see the deception at play here. The writer of that post is neither Muslim or from the North, at least based on posting history. I thought I was the only one that saw this until I read this poster:

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Many of them think like her! They've had an unbridled hatred for; or negative attitude towards Igbos......right from the time of Ahmadu Bello!

The funny thing is that at each time Ndigbo want to leave Nigeria for them, they'd throw their toys out of the pram in a fit of rage, pull the pacifier out of their mouth, and chillingly remind you of the bloodshed and destruction that awaits you if you try it! lipsrsealed

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by carnegiefan: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Only the likes of Nnamdi Kanu understands these northerners.
That is why Nigeria will be toast if anything happens to him.
Kanu saw them very clearly and called the whole arrangement a "Zoological republic" and swore to take us out of it.
And out we MUST go.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by danielicon(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
I laugh when people say one Nigeria. Nigeria is not one.

There are three nations forced to be one country in Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
all i see is bunch of usless pple wu dnt better tinz to do mtchwwww

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by demielvis: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
We contribute nothing and you don't want us to leave you.Ndi Ara.
HATE everywhere...

Nnamdi kanu said "they hate you, hate them back" and i hate them

I only pity my igbo brothers screaming one nigeria,marrying them.

Imagine marrying people that hate you,and you still calling the abomination love...
Tufiakwa!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I thought I was the only ones who share this opinion. Igbos are 60% of Nigeria's problem. They claim they're being marginalised whereas they contribute nothing to this country and they're usually the first ti start ranting here on nairaland. Nigeria doesn't owe igbos anything and so does the SS. Useless flàtheaded monkeys. No wonder the likes of lygn19, igboson, euro21, eurobomber, Ugomba etc are such a nuisance not only on nairaland but to the society at large.

Their greed and chest beating is why they can't be trusted by any ethnic group in Nigeria. In as much as I don't trust either the Hausas or yorubas but they're much better than these flàtheaded baboons from that erosion ravaged enclave. These chest beating gorillas will never learn.

You had to modify your post to prove how bittered you are? Bro easy, we don't want to lose you before the end of this year. You might die in January if you so desperately need it

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed Congratulate APC Candidate / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) / Shocking! See Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos Of Ebele, Obiano’s Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.