Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? (2061 Views)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / We Never Saw Peter Obi Coming, He Took Us All By Surprise, The Only Mistake We M / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:

"It is not me they are looking for, it is you. But I'm standing in their way" Trump 2019.

Whoever wins American presidency will determine the trajectory of the world.

There are forces that have an agenda for this world and Trump has been the one standing in their way.

Like we shouted about Buhari in 2015, we are doing now. When it starts, we will say we told you

Oga follow your username and officially go AWOL. You're a rabid conspiracy theorist and this forum does not need your far-fetched and delusional rants. Just open nonsense thread up and down. Why can't you mind your own business?
Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:
Who are Americans?
Uneducated and fanatical deplorables who worship Trump? America made their greatest mistake in 2016. The country's influence is gone for good.

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Okoroawusa: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Why are some people such bad losers?

In 2015 the person you supported lost you have been wailing since then.

In 2020 another person you supported lost you have started wailing

In 2023 the person you support will lose and you all will start wailing again.

...is wailing a destiny?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Martinez39s(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
SMH

OfficialAwol:
Trump is not a globalist but a nationalist. That's why you see him pulling America out of most global bodies he feels have no value to America. But Biden and his promoters are globalists.
1) What is wrong with Nationalism? The globalism that globalists are pushing on Europe and America is not what any sane person should what. The idea of open borders (mass illegal immigration) and the forceful merging of different cultures and erosion of indigenous values and identity are utterly wrong and are yield adverse consequences in Europe.

2) Did you ever bother to find out why Trump pulled out from the WHO, or did you just believed anything CNN told you? What is wrong in pulling out, for one's country's best interest, from an organisation that costs you $450M per year and couldn't hold China accountable when the virus was discovered. They yielded, at the beginning, to China's pressure to cover up the spread of the virus and mislead the world. How can China, who pays about $40M per to the WHO, be allowed to have such influence? Despite Trump's efforts for a reform and correction, the WHO did not respond.

3) Why waste that money when they can be used for other fruitful ventures? To understand why the action is justified, you need to look at China's trading history with America, their many treachery, and the complacency of previous administration in dealing with China. Trump wants an open and constructive relationship with China but he will not compromise his country in doing so.

So while Trump is interested in America and things that are of immediate consequence to America, Biden and his promoters are globalists who are interested in ruling the world and enforcing their dictates.
An American president should be interested in America and the things that are of immediate consequence to America. What's wrong in that? I don't get your point.

That's why Biden presidency will be felt more all over the world.
An American president should rule his country not the world. What are you really saying?

1 Like

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by OfficialAwol(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH

1) What is wrong with Nationalism? The globalism that globalists are pushing on Europe and America is not what any sane person should what. The idea of open borders (mass illegal immigration) and the forceful merging of different cultures and erosion of indigenous values and identity are utterly wrong and are yield adverse consequences in Europe.

2) Did you ever bother to find out why Trump pulled out from the WHO, or did you just believed anything CNN told you? What is wrong in pulling out, for one's country's best interest, from an organisation that costs you $450M per year and couldn't hold China accountable when the virus was discovered. They yielded, at the beginning, to China's pressure to cover up the spread of the virus and mislead the world. How can China, who pays about $40M per to the WHO, be allowed to have such influence? Despite Trump's efforts for a reform and correction, the WHO did not respond.

3) Why waste that money when they can be used for other fruitful ventures? To understand why the action is justified, you need to look at China's trading history with America, their many treachery, and the complacency of previous administration in dealing with China. Trump wants an open and constructive relationship with China but he will not compromise his country in doing so.

An American president should be interested in America and the things that are of immediate consequence to America. What's wrong in that? I don't get your point.

An American president should rule his country not the world. What are you really saying?

Before you shake your head, you needed to do a background check on me and know whose side I'm on.

How didn't know I'm a Trump supporter, both from the body of my post and from the comment you quoted, beats my imagination.
Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:
cheesy

Ibo people sef

They make me laugh

How are you so sure the Op is an igbo man? Are you that dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Martinez39s(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Before you shake your head, you needed to do a background check on me and know whose side I'm on.

How didn't know I'm a Trump supporter, both from the body of my post and from the comment you quoted, beats my imagination.
Where did I say you are a Biden or Trump supporter? Were you not the one trashing Trump's policies and insinuating Biden's administration would be better because he is a globalist?

You didn't address my point and you yet to tell me what Trump policies are bad.
Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
kovic20:
The correct question is are Democrats about to make the same mistake Afonajs made in 2015? If you follow all the threads on Trump and Biden, you will notice majority of Igbos are for Trump and don't hide it. While majority of Afonjas are for Biden. Largely because Igbos are Republicans while Afonjas are liberals. Republicans tend to be very straightforward and upright like Igbos, while Democrats tend to be like Afonjas; deceptive and rely on propaganda.

Igbos warned Afonjas against voting for Buhari because Igbos knew nothing will ever come out of his administration. Afonjas insisted, used their media to smear and rubbish Jonathan like Mainstream media does to Trump and elected Buhari. Once again, Igbos are now warning you nothing good will ever come out of Biden, however same Afonjas are behind all the Biden promotion threads, even mocking IPOB for supporting Trump.

The thing with Igbos is they reason beyond emotions and tribalism, whether Trump blocks Iweala from heading WTO, that's not important, even though Afonjas are using it to claim Trump is racist(yeah better than you tribalists). What's important to Igbos is Trumps's policies and position on issues, those they identify with. Many Igbos sees themselves in Trump, they see Trump facing the same evil, lies, censorship and propaganda by fake media similar to the same they are facing from Ibadan-Expressway media.

How many crates of chilled beer can you finish?

Its simple. This way we are shouting now is the way we shouted in 2015 but we were called wailers and emotional politicians. But no, we are just interested in policies of candidates.

Afonjas and zombies will at least know we are not emotional politicians with Trump. Because if we were, we would be against Trump because he's blocking Ngozi from the WTO job.

But like business men we are, we don't mind losing one small thing to gain a greater good.

Trump is just like Igbos who say things like they are without hiding their heart.

But Afonjas like democrats will see red and say it's blue for political or pecuniary gain.

I pray Trump doesn't lose.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
Where did I say you are a Biden or Trump supporter? Were you not the one trashing Trump's policies and insinuating Biden's administration would be better because he is a globalist?

You didn't address my point and you yet to tell me what Trump policies are bad.

You missed the point.

I quoted someone and tried to defend Trump being a Nationalist and how his Nationalistic policies are better than that of the globalists who wanna implement all of those things you mentioned earlier.

You are the one missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
atleast he will not give a disparing speech as in....am for nobody n for somebody..lol
Re: Biden: Have Americans Made the mistake We Made In 2015? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:

How many crates of chilled beer can you finish?

Its simple. This way we are shouting now is the way we shouted in 2015 but we were called wailers and emotional politicians. But no, we are just interested in policies of candidates.

Afonjas and zombies will at least know we are not emotional politicians with Trump. Because if we were, we would be against Trump because he's blocking Ngozi from the WTO job.

But like business men we are, we don't mind losing one small thing to gain a greater good.

Trump is just like Igbos who say things like they are without hiding their heart.

But Afonjas like democrats will see red and say it's blue for political or pecuniary gain.

I pray Trump doesn't lose.

He has lost. Deal with it and stop being a crybaby like your hero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Very Poor Country / Video:Battle Of Door Openers: Tinubu Door Opener Vs El-Rufai Door Opener / "Release Nnamdi Kanu Now"nollywood Star Tells Bubari,lampoons Silent Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.