Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) (45541 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija / More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by humilitypays(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
judetov2:
hahahahah... see her Igbo head like coconut
Awawa boys spotted!! Police is still looking for you after you and your gang desecrated our Oba Akiolu's palace, even had the gut to bath in Oba's swimming pool shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Modarun(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
After them don knack this one finish, she is looking for blessing. Which blessings? Even Nengi just started her journey, soon she ma gondeyboitside looking for the Ozo mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by atilla(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nonsense. She should go back inside to look for him if shes really serious
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Raymond217: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
today's match are available for an affordable price from
70-odd to
450-odd
If you are interested that's my WhatsApp number on my profile no scam sure odd available just DM and see for yourself no prediction all correct score

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by RedPhoenix: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
humilitypays:
Awawa boys spotted!! Police is still looking for you after you and your gang desecrated our Oba Akiolu's palace, even had the gut to bath in Oba's swimming pool shocked shocked

Werey grin
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Crystasluvee(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shakara don end oo
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by moststylish(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raymond217:
today's match are available for an affordable price from
70-odd to
450-odd
If you are interested that's my WhatsApp number on my profile no scam sure odd available just DM and see for yourself no prediction all correct score
this is the height of foolishness. Sell your properties and play those odds
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by kingsavage: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Attention seeking ipob olosho cool
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by mhiztachristian: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
we know so whats next grin grin grin
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
moststylish:
this is the height of foolishness. Sell your properties and play those odds
no, Dem forbid him grandfather for their useless village to get money,if not him for don wreck bet9ja
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
AfroKnight:
When the guy snub am now she will come and be forming “I am my own woman”. “I don’t need any man.”

grin

Women are generally not good at shooting accurate shots. You people don’t practice enough.

Where’s palema007 sef? Come and see your friend.

They're not used to doing the talkingsmiley, we do it almost all the time. This is the reason they lack confidence in that department and are never good at handling rejection.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Niger Delta girls dey fine like ogbanje, anyway water no too far them fit be mamiwater

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
If a girl likes you let her be Dangote's daughter trust me she wouldn't give you stress. You go see brother they toast babe for 1 year spending heaven and earth.

Who believe Ceeecee will shoot a shot.

Brothers invest him yourself. That money you are spending on her use am package yourself na babe go they give you green light.

No matter how beautiful and classy a girl looks there will always be a brother that can have her mumu key.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Didi2d(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
And she thinks he doesn't have a girlfriend
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Anayxz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine
Don't mind to spend my dad's pension funds in her.
Ftc BTW
fear God na, pension wey government no gree pay naim u wan use
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by omoyeni37: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please folks i need just 100 airtel card oo, pls help out. Thanks. 08125133764
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by richie240: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

Ftc BTW
"She LOOKS fine", or " She IS fine"?
The 2 statements are not d same!

This is a major reason why many marriages don't last; many men think they've found 'gold' not knowing what's standing in front of them is nothing but a 'gold-plated brass".

To men:
Don't allow ds 'photoshoots', to delude u!
Not until u r sure that:
**the hair isn't fake, #wigs
**the brezz isn't fake, #padded bra/brezz-lift surgery,
**the hips ain't fake, #specialPants/botox implants,
**the eyebrows ain't fake, #eye-pencil
**the eyelashes ain't fake,
** the vulva/labia ain't fake, #Camel_toe attachment
**the complexion isn't fake, #Bleaching cream
**tge smiles ain't fake, #Erica's sweet smile masquerading a venomous heart, etc,
then u can't beat ur chest and say ''I've found my missing rib".

Many men were fooled by these "accessories", and they felt conned by these 'con artists' and DT signals d beginning of d end of such 'marriages'.

I assume u are still a very young lad (below 35), so, i'll cut u some slacks by going easy on u, but my young brother, take it from me: " All dt glitters ain't gold".
cool

1 Like

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by shugabasbn: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmm

U don't need to display your mammary glands before you project your blessings
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by lightangel65i(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls just shut it u uncouth entity. You think it's every male that's so childish. For your info, women fvck for the sake of simply fvcking too. So she can walk out the door after d miserable affair too OK.

Who was talking to this pig?, Are you that desperate for me to notice you, well i have noticed you and you are not even good enough to be a low budget olosho so go and join your mates at shiloh and get the fvck off my mentions
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Psoul(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ali1king:
All I'm concerned about is the current price of onions

Hope not that onions on her chest?
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Anayxz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
This one wey no get manners if u keep a basket full of onions and her ur guess is good as mine
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by steve6: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Is ok.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
We will come for you when we come for the senator
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by zubimete(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ali1king:
All I'm concerned about is the current price of onions
I concur even palm oil na gold.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Chirowman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wahala oooo
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Emoney08: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by SlurUsername1: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
She looks fine

FTC BTW

Too bad people can't sense sarcasm when they see one

Quit the mentions pls

Had to log in to tell you that you're a fvcking simp and you deserve to DIE
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Cece nafeje ninu national cake igbatoti gburope nnegi tigba ipo SSA cheesy

Eni eleni

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by richie240: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Cece nafeje ninu national cake igbatoti gburope nnegi tigba ipo SSA cheesy
"Cece naa fe je ninu national cake nigba to ti gburo pe nnengi ti gBA ipo SSA"
...fixed!

Walahi, for a moment I thot it was Igbo u wrote, not until I saw/read the post of d guy who quoted u (above me), I now reread it again, slowwwly

All d same, u try sha!
cool

Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
This one time don pass, na.
Re: Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
smiley grin
richie240:

"Cece naa fe je ninu national cake nigba to ti gburo pe nnengi ti gBA ipo SSA"[/i]
...fixed!

Walahi, for a moment I thot it was Igbo u wrote, not until I saw/read the post of d guy who quoted u (above me), I now reread it again, slowwwly

All d same, u try sha!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Stuns In Ripped Jeans (photo) / Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts New Lover / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.