Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked (30675 Views)

LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / LRU Officials On A Rescue Mission On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / LRU Rescues Fatal Accident Victims On Berger Bridge, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by sammysneh(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
27Pushing30:

Does America, France Uk et al have? Kindly enlighten me

Thanks

what am trying to say is other foreign countries have other means of moving petrol

some use train, others use road but the tankers move alone in the road to avoid accident and fire outbreaks
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by Viktorinox2(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lagos and fire . All these wants to make people believe that lagos is a hell of fire!
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by bobo9ice: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
sammysneh:
As big as Nigeria it suppose to have a seperate road for tankers to use instead of moving with vehicles

There is nonwhere in the world where that happens.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
One thing is certain, a bigger and a deadly wave of protest is loading....The signs are getting clearer...
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by adebayo111: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
I believed the youth won't attack a rescue mission that got to the scene of accident on time.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by naptu2: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
So saddening �
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by 27Pushing30: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
America still does a lot of trucking
sammysneh:

what am trying to say is other foreign countries have other means of moving petrol

some use train, others use road but the tankers move alone in the road to avoid accident and fire outbreaks

The pics attached tell the story in itself .

What we need to advocate for is better roads and road networks (yes truckers will naturally favour some routes). Better driver licensing and training as well as oversight on their employers.

But trucking is absolutely essential in most economies

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by sammysneh(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
27Pushing30:
America still does a lot of trucking

The pics attached tell the story in itself .

What we need to advocate for is better roads and road networks (yes truckers will naturally favour some routes). Better driver licensing and training as well as oversight on their employers.

But trucking is absolutely essential in most economies

No problems, I like ur option
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by AfonjaConehead: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
mobi99:
tribal biggot on rampage... ewu fulani

Sifia pain o grin grin grin

Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by gwama2: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
sammysneh:
As big as Nigeria it suppose to have a seperate road for tankers to use instead of moving with vehicles

When I see the conditions of the vehicles that transport fuel in Nigeria, I have chills. My country Burkina Faso does not have as much wealth as Nigeria, we do not have oil, but if you see the safety of vehicles that transport the fuel, it has no comparison on the security side with the tankers of Nigeria. cool cool cool
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by sammysneh(m): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2020
gwama2:

When I see the conditions of the vehicles that transport fuel in Nigeria, I have chills. My country Burkina Faso does not have as much wealth as Nigeria, we do not have oil, but if you see the safety of vehicles that transport the fuel, it has no comparison on the security side with the tankers of Nigeria. cool cool cool

You leave in Burkina Faso if I may ask
Re: Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked by gwama2: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
sammysneh:

You leave in Burkina Faso if I may ask
Yes I leave. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant / Enugu Airport Fence Destruction: FG Vows To Prosecute Perpetrator / Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.