Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? (286 Views)

Those Arguing 25% In FCT, See What The Constitution Says About States In Nigeria / Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola / Saraki: APC Senators Are Ignorant Of Constitution, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by DeltaFire: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2020
THE IMPOSED AND FRAUDULENT 1999 CONSTITUTION CONTINUES TO SEIZE YORUBA NATURAL RICHES - READ!

As we know, the 1999 Constitution says all the natural resources in your ancestral lands belong to the Federal Government. This same 1999 Constitution in the preamble says "We the people" made it. So my Yoruba brethren, when did you agree to Federal Government taking away all your riches? Why now?

We too of Lower Niger bloc (SE and SS together), when did we agree to our resources belonging to Federal Government?

Through this 1999 Constitution our resources are being seized, and we are quiet about it. Why?

Read how much Bitumen Yoruba (Ondo ) have:

NIGERIA KICKS OFF EXPLORATION OF BITUMEN RESERVES
African Review
Monday, 03 August 2020

Nigerian government has estimated that the probable reserve of bitumen in Ondo State is 16 billion barrels, while that of tar sands and heavy oil is estimated at 42 billion barrels, approximately 120km, the second largest deposit of bitumen in the world.

The deposits are largely undeveloped, but South West Bitumen (SWB), an indigenous Nigerian company which has secured a 25 year renewable operational license across a land mass of about 14,800 ha on the mining site, will soon start an exploration of the bitumen.

Akin Odumakinde, managing director of SWB, said that the company has taken the delivery of needed equipment and operation would start in few months.

https://www.africanreview.com/construction-a-mining/nigeria-kicks-off-exploration-of-bitumen-reserves#:~:text=Nigerian%20government%20has%20estimated%20that,of%20bitumen%20in%20the%20world
Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by DeltaFire: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2020
With all this Bitumen and Tar, why are the roads in Yorubaland so BAD!

My brothers of Yoruba, Middle Belt, and Lower Niger (SE & SS together) blocs, we must key into this MNN-NINAS Alliance whose Strategy for each of our ethnic nationalities to get Self-determination is by taking down this imposed and sham 1999 Constitution. We owe it to our children to set them free. Google MNN-NINAS and read my posts about it.

Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by Moferere: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Except for spreading hates, what has Yoruba got to do with this?

Huge taxes are collected by the federal government from states like Lagos, Kano, Rivers and FCT, they share this Taxes in FAAC meetings and state like Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, who bring little to the table get tangible allocations.

As for Bitumen, you don't need to cry more than the bereaved, our bitumen is intact.

Okwaya?
Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by Moferere: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2020
DeltaFire:

My brothers of Yoruba, Middle Belt, and Lower Niger (SE & SS together) blocs, we must key into this MNN-NINAS Alliance whose Strategy for each of our ethnic nationalities to get Self-determination is by taking down this imposed and sham 1999 Constitution. We owe it to our children to set them free. Google MNN-NINAS and read my posts about it.

Alliance Territory grin grin grin

Who will form an alliance with Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)?
You people are minority and you will remain like that.

If you want your own country, carve out your 5 states.

Iranu undecided
Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by DeltaFire: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:
Except for spreading hates, what has Yoruba got to do with this?

Huge taxes are collected by the federal government from states like Lagos, Kano, Rivers and FCT, they share this Taxes in FAAC meetings and state like Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, who bring little to the table get tangible allocations.

As for Bitumen, you don't need to cry more than the bereaved, our bitumen is intact.

Okwaya?

Oh! I see you are one of those feeding from looted Nigerian money. Ok oh!
Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by Moferere: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2020
DeltaFire:

Apart from Anambra state that's fair, tell me any state in the East with motorable road networks?

When we tell you people to travel, you won't listen.

Ndi Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)
Re: YORUBA! 1999 CONSTITUTION SAYS YOU GAVE FED GOVT YOUR BITUMEN RICHES - WHY? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2020
Moferere:

Apart from Anambra state that's fair, tell me any state in the East with motorable road networks?

When we tell you people to travel, you won't listen.

Ndi Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)

M0ron

(1) (Reply)

Kenule Beeson "Ken" Saro-wiwa -25 Years After / Anambra Woman/international Medical Doctor Set To Marry Actor Williams Uchemba / Watch Some Hausa And Fulani Speaking Igbo Fully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.