Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! (1754 Views)

See How You Sleep When U Are A Baby / #occupy Nairaland: A Protest,if U Are Against Tribalism On Nl! / Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsPotato(f): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2011
Orton1_0:

Ma'am you're what you're. And its independent of Our opinions and views about ya.
We're All are in a public forum, and No One wants to loose face . . .more of like the survival of the fittest. So in not trying to be seen as a 'workover', we tend to put on this Iron-hearted-macho-man/lady appearance. . . .WE ALL are guilty of That of this . . .NO?? . . .then a sadist you're.lol.

So take it from me dear, I'm NOT in support of his 'actions'.
Tosin is a good kid, whos just confused bout what personality to put-on on NL thats All.
My opinion!! wink wink

Since u said survival of the fittest therefore now Im trying to survive to the fitest as well by questioning him why he go insult people like that. angry

And are u calling me a saddist>? Why now Is it not a free world to express how I feel? cry if he can express himself towards me with all the insults which I dont appreciate angry angry angry I surely can too! angry

He is lucky that we do not live in the same area. otherwise after posting on NL I will go to his house and pinch that his good for nothing ear and nose! angry angry angry That time he will go fear say not to mess with Ms. Potato ooo angry angry angry

BoboYekini:

@mspotato, yes tosin looks a bit like a racoon stuck in the toilet, lull
i like his spunk though

Ok, after u go say he looks like araccoon stuck in the toilet now I feel bad oo embarassed sad

Which part of his spunk u go like? His spunk used to be there but lately it has been gone cry cry cry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lmao @ thread, so so true. I use to give the lame, daft, retardded and most annoying person award to 190 I never knew I was wrong. That Tosin aka sadist, jealous dude, scammer, jobless dude, he stays on NL 24/7 he is so stupi d and dum b. The way he cusses mrs. Chima and other female members makes me wonder what his upbringing was. Soon or later he will be here to call some fat n gay. I blame it on frustration and lack of communication skill
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ thread, so so true. I use to give the lame, daft, retardded and most annoying person award to 190 I never knew I was wrong. That Tosin aka sadist, jealous dude, scammer, jobless dude, he stays on NL 24/7 he is so stupi d and dum b. The way he cusses mrs. Chima and other female members makes me wonder what his upbringing was. Soon or later he will be here to call some fat n gay. I blame it on frustration and lack of communication skill

pot calling kettle black?

BoboYekini:

^ you're correct, sah
@mspotato, yes tosin looks a bit like a racoon stuck in the toilet, lull
i like his spunk though

EWWWW! DAYUM! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mzdarskin

The day you stop quoting me may your soul rest in hell
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Mzdarskin

The day you stop quoting me may your soul rest in hell

You are a hemorrhoid in Satan's arse crack  angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
Worthless wanderer. . . Go down 12ft below that's where your lifeless carcass belong
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by 190: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
Reality quit this insults

WTF is wrong with you man why would u quote my name

and when ure called out you are telling someone to stop quoting you

I thought u said u were here for your fun now what the heck is all this

please please please quit insulting my woman or else i would call you out and u might not like me doing that undecided

Im not passing this message again to you

Thank u for ur understanding! angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dude fucck u for warning me. Who cares bout you cussing me out, I don't even know you. . . Did you say your woman? Quote me if I quoted on you not when I didn't. Pure yeah I'm here for fun so what. What new you gonna say?
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by 190: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
fucck me u said

If u hadnt compared me in your post then would u have been called out

well fucck you u too a thousand times

and quit insulting my girl im warning you for the last time angry angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
Bitchita, I can't remember quoting your so called girl, or you operate with the both S.N? Anyway, I'm done with you
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by 190: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
Im not gonna fight with you

so im done with u

( Rubs hands ) I wont allow anyone come close 2 my woman not when im alive!! angry angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
What a clown. . . SMH
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsPotato(f): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^ Hey! U guys betta stop it ooo!!!! ABEG! Stop the insults now. . . angry angry angry angry angry

Ok, Now Im feeling guilty just having to bash my dear Tosinville. But you guys dont have to take it further naaa! angry angry angry

na this thread is for ma loffly Tosin and now you guys go involve Reality, 190 and MsDarkSkin (yourselves). Nothing do you oo. This na small village! angry angry angry

Reality, I use to see you as a charming and a gentle guy. Wetin happen to you? angry

190, u have been improving of lately I think undecided but no go start that your yeye fowl character again ooo! angry

MsDarkSkin sister, abeg now. u are ma sister and you have more class than that. angry

You three betta go sit one corner and think what you guys have just done. angry

hmm! angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2011
lmao. Reality go fck yourself. You wait until I log off to reply?
Womanliness much?
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2011
How lame u are btch, so you need to tell me when to reply to your worthless nonsense?
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by 190: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2011
Potato if you dont want world war 3 to happen better tell reality 2 back off my woman!! undecided

cos im red boiling hot rite now
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2011
Here is the Mr. 190, tell her to quit stalking me, I'm not interested in her
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsPotato(f): 1:23am On Mar 17, 2011
U GUYS BETTER MIND YOUR LANGUAGE OOO!!!

MAMA NGOZI IS PISSED RIGHT NOW! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR YANSH OOO! angry

Abeg now. . . Why are you guys being so insultive? Abeg not on my thread ooo. (well, not on anyone's thread for that matta!) angry angry angry angry angry

Stop it or else!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsYam(f): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville is not calling me Menopause. I will not tolerate that! angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by iyatrustee(f): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what happened to potato? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Odunnu: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms Plantain nko?
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by iyatrustee(f): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2011
its in the offing!
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Odunnu: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2011
So you are praying she should be banned again?
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by iyatrustee(f): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2011
Not praying but shi.t happuns grin grin grin
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsPotato(f): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2011
Potato is hia but Now I dey miss my YAM! cry kiss kiss kiss

Anyways, u ladies are mean sha . Which persin go wish a Potato or Yam to be banned Im very sad cry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Orton10(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

And are u calling me a saddist>? Why now Is it not a free world to express how I feel? cry if he can express himself towards me with all the insults which I dont appreciate angry angry angry I surely can too! angry

Na dear don't get it twisted.
Maybe you should go back an review my . . .ok well here Imma help ya. undecided
WE ALL are guilty of That of this . . .NO?? . . .then a sadist you're.lol.

Happy now? grin
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by MsPotato(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
Orton1_0:

Na dear don't get it twisted.
Maybe you should go back an review my . . .ok well here Imma help ya. undecided
Happy now? grin

Oh Oh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ok sorry naa. sad

But u know that Tosin now decided to call me a Menopause Potato angry angry angry
Re: Tosinville, U Are A Menaupause Man! by Orton10(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2011
Lol. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha2 You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself / Gnld New Product For Fish Farming / Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.