Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD (4221 Views)

Nigerians Report Chigozie Nwonwu To BBC For Fake News(photo) / NBM Of Africa To BBC: We Are Not Cultists, Your Documentary Is Libelous / Nigerians Reacts As Man Share Video Of Children Born In US Speaking Fluent Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Yankee101: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Elections
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by 24SEVEN: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[b]Young man Igboid can't descend so low and petty let alone having inferiority complex at that.

The only people who gives a hoot about these ikwerre issues are just Imo state and Abia state just that they drag igbos into their madness of ikwerre.

I have consistently said it here Imo state and Abia state should stop disturbing our peace with ikwerre issue.

We are a proud people and don't know anything about ikwerre.

The person you are chating with is from Imo state and not Igboid young man.....host of others are either abia like nnamdi kanu or Imo state like uwazuluike

We don't give a damn whether you guys are existing or not and the indigenes of these states should disturbing our peace with ikwerre issues.....

After all the igboo dialect amaechi is speaking is owerri, Abia and una rivers and I wonder how that is our business over here

I don't understand ur business with Nigerian affairs, South African.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

I don't understand ur business with Nigerian affairs, South African.

You will soon understand with variants of your alternate monikers as I have been following your monikers closely and any further deviation then a ban might be considered. Your border neigbours should stop disturbing our peace with Ikwerre issues. We are not interested even one bit. Face the two states and trash una issues with them. others aren't interested.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2020
vanunu:

DNA test have shown that they are 99% Igbos, so what are you talking, besides many Ikwerres are Aros , do you know want an Aro means.

Which DNA? Get your facts right and stop spilling rubbish. The DNA right from time and through Elechi shows they migrated from binis to their present location. Their ancestry is bini.

But is anything wrong with you Igbos, nnamdi kanu will leave his state to carry out DNA test on another? same way he came to anambra state to carry out DNA test. what happens to abia blood? is it tainted?

let the DNA be carried on Abians, they need it most.

24SEVEN:

Pls don't be offended, where and when was the DNA test carried out? And what does Around mean?

Forgive his Ignorance. Igbos are one hell of stupid people.

The DNA we al know and documented shows Ikwerre are binis and extension bini ancestry.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2020
nwala85:

what truly make one Igbo and another non igbo because I am a Rivers State man too and I see myself as igbo too?

You are wrong. As at today there are not igbos in Rivers state. Wike made that clear.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Ojiofor: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

They're not! It's a few vocal ones amongst them that are!

Ogbakor Ikwerre is the umbrella organisation of Ikwerre people are diehard Igbophobic.
Few vocal ones indeed. IPOB's are always delusional anyways.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by ariesbull: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are wrong. As at today there are not igbos in Rivers state. Wike made that clear.
we have igbo in Rivers STATE nd Wike as a rascal don't have the right to speak for Obigbo, Ndoni , Etche
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2020
ariesbull:
we have igbo in Rivers STATE nd Wike as a rascal don't have the right to speak for Obigbo, Ndoni , Etche

I don't know but what is obtainable there are different ethnic nationalities.

#fact
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Ogbuu101: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2020
EMMY76:
Passive Igbo not fluent Igbo a lot of white people speaks better fluent Igbo than him.
Passive Chibuike(God is power) and passive Amaechi (nobody knows tomorrow) too.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Ogbuu101: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is so insulting and demeaning.

I have friends from Jos who speaks Hausa fluently despite having their own language.

and I hv never seen them go online or create a page to tell people they speak hausa.

everything is totally wrong with this thread.

Inferiority complex at its peak
And your Jos friends bear hausa names too?
Ewu
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Tranquill: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

ariesbull:

Ojiofor:

Ogbakor Ikwerre is the umbrella organisation of Ikwerre people are diehard Igbophobic.
Few vocal ones indeed. IPOB's are always delusional anyways.

Ogbuu101:

Passive Chibuike(God is power) and passive Amaechi (nobody knows tomorrow) too.
Continue deceiving yourself.

Na the matter ona still dey discuss so??
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Pecuman: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Admissionclass:
Just like you can't call Austrians Germany even though they speak the same language , ikwerres are not igbos anymore it's over. any igboman that votes amaechi 2023 is a fool amaechi is not an igbo man get that to your skull..

No actually the Austrians are Ethnically Germans and they agree on this.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Ogbuu101:

And your Jos friends bear hausa names too?
Ewu

They bear hausa names..

Mr face your state coz even here we don't answer ogbuu....Is either you are Ebonyi, Abia or enugu.

nonsense. Ikwerres are ikwerre..qed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by splendour7(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2020
If He Like Let Him Speak Fluent Swedish! It Doesn't Change The Fact That Ikweres Are Binis And Binis Are Ikweres!! We The Real Igbos Don't Regard The Ikweres As Part Of Us! Period!
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by splendour7(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Sometimes I feel like bringing all Ipob simpletons together and give them 400 lashes each even if it takes me my entire life to complete for disgracing Ndigbo.
Wike is the perfect representative of the ikwerre people. Just like Wike did before, Amaechi is just pulling you dullard's strings to get Igbo support now that he is in affairs where ikwerre is inconsequential. Mark my words, whenever Wike is through with governorship of Rivers state, he will give MNK and Ohaneze ndị ara some dollars, render a public apology and watch as these simpletons will accept him back and another ikwerre will rise up kill some more Igbos, apologize and start speaking Igbo and the cycle continues untill MNK and All Ipob idiots are burnt in Aba and Onitsha
oga Just Shut Up If You Dnt No What To Say! Wetin Carry Ipob Enter This Matter Now? Abi You Dey Craze Ni?
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Ogbuu101: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They bear hausa names..

Mr face your state coz even here we don't answer ogbuu....Is either you are Ebonyi, Abia or enugu.

You are an idiot and a wannabe.
I've lived in the north now for 9yrs and have hundreds of them in my work place.
Typical Plateau man goes by Marshal, Dimlong, Selman,Miri,Gotep,Longti etc.
Stop constituting nuisance here, we know you aren't Igbo but one of those Igbos who have lived or probably even born in Igbo land but still hate Igbos.
Nobody needs Ikweres for anything, we have done well without them.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You are an idiot and a wannabe.
I've lived in the north now for 9yrs and have hundreds of them in my work place.
Typical Plateau man goes by Marshal, Dimlong, Selman,Miri,Gotep,Longti etc.
Stop constituting nuisance here, we know you aren't Igbo but one of those Igbos who have lived or probably even born in Igbo land but still hate Igbos.
Nobody needs Ikweres for anything, we have done well without them.

They bear hausa names..

face your state. Nigeria is run politically not culturally

shove the Igbo into your pocket and face your state.

Mind your state, others no beg u

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Ogbuu101: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They bear hausa names..

Let me teach you something else cos you idiots are terribly politically ignorant.
In the olden days, Plateau ppl used to answer Hausanized Christian names as first names eg Yakubu Gowon, Yakubu meaning Jacob,Ishaya meaning Isaiah, Ibrahim for Abraham.
But since surge of violent Islam and the killings started in the nineties, you rarely see a plateau man bear those names again cos they don't want anything to relate them and northern Muslims again.
You will rather see Sabot, Fom,Nentawe,Gontor,etc.
Stop displaying your ignorance for the whole world.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Let me teach you something else cos you idiots are terribly politically ignorant.
In the olden days, Plateau ppl used to answer Hausanized Christian names as first names eg Yakubu Gowon, Yakubu meaning Jacob,Ishaya meaning Isaiah, Ibrahim for Abraham.
But since surge of violent Islam and the killings started in the nineties, you rarely see a plateau man bear those names again cos they don't want anything to relate them and northern Muslims again.
You will rather see Sabot, Fom,Nentawe,Gontor,etc.
Stop displaying your ignorance for the whole world.

Akuko mike ejeagha

They bear hausa names..

Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by AwkaFinest: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

Pls don't be offended, where and when was the DNA test carried out? And what does Around mean?

Vanunu you have a question to answer. Come and answer this.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by MosheDayan: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Muna4real:

I still don't understand why proximity did not make ikwerre speak ijaw since they are neighbors. And why proximity didn't make urhobo speak itshekiri.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by IkwerrePikin: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Pierocash:
He just spoke Igbo but ikwerre is not Igbo.

Confuse ikwerre people

Funny enough the language he spoke is igbo and we Ikwerre don’t speak like that. Even Amaechi community (Ubima) don’t speak that way. Lol

Abi Amaechi na una brother? We dash una since he can speak your language he has the right to declare himself whoever he wants to be.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Monjerk: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tranquill:

Yes when it comes to Igbo presidency, you want it to be your CORE IGBOMAN from your five Igbo states, but when you want to do your Biafra, you remember Igbos in Kogi, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, Delta, and even Cameroon.

Bro, am not an Igbo man ooh, I am from South South, just that I hate injustice that is my point. Am Igbo supposed to be the next president of this country in all fairness.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by survivor10(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tranquill:
Isn't it funny that among the 3 tribes of Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, it is only the Igbos that come online to argue and insult on whether someone is Igbo or not. If you say you are not, you become enemy of Igbo, Igbo hater or igbophobic as some of them put it.

Don't you guys think that you are making people to believe that there's nothing special about being Igbo, the reason people don't want to identify with the brand?

Now you talk about people using Igbo identity at the national level, but I don't remember Igbo politician who has commanded followership at the national level using the Igbo brand. If anything, the Igbo brand is a liability in national politics since Igbos hate everyone and see every other tribes or ethnic groups as their enemy. Goodluck Jonathan is a living witness.

You don't see the Yorubas come online to insult people about claiming or not claiming to be Yoruba. You don't see the Hausas come online to insult people about claiming or not claiming Hausa. Infact in the North, you still find some tribes like Gwandara with historical ties with the Hausas, have the same names with very little differences in their languages and culture, yet they are respected as Gwandara. Same with some other tribes.

You come online daily to make people think that the Hausa/ Fulani people are bad and evil, but there is nothing in your attitudes or characters that shows that you are not worst than they are.

Open a thread daily about Ikwerre people. Say all that you like but it will not stop you from doing your biafra with your five Igbo states.

You have little opportunity now to build bridges especially with your immediate neighbors otherwise Igbo presidency will become a mirage just like your demonic SE/SS biafran pipedream.

N/B the latest now is that Kamara Harris is Igbo just like George Floyd after the embarrassing procession in Onitsha in support of Donald OKECHUKWU Trump. Ona no get shame

Trash

Tribalism will kill you one day. Continue!
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by true2god: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Ndi Ikwere are clowns, cowards and an embarassment to the Igbo race. During my NYSC days one Uche Nwosu told me he was not Igbo but Ikwere but when the Yoruba guys called him, repeatedly, 'omo Ibo' he came back to his senses and tried to associate with the Igbo people but I asked my guys to avoid him as a possible danger. Greater Igbos should let the Ikweres be until crude oil become useless. I think they are foolls
Odingo1:

There is a difference between a learned language and a mother tongue. Tiv, Berom, Igala, Okun etc all have their unique mother tongue languages but learn Hausa for easy communication with other tribes in the middle belt. Ikwere have no mother tongue except Igbo which they speak and derive their names from. They claim to be from Bini but there is no single Bini language in their mother tongue, that is the contention.

Why is it that Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Efik etc despite their proximity and intermarriage with Igbos retained their language while only Ikwere lost their entire ancestral heritage language 100% to Igbo language.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Tranquill: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2020
survivor10:

Trash

Tribalism will kill you one day. Continue!

People that will die of tribalism are the Igbos that open threads everyday to insult, disparage and demonize other tribes.
Re: Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD by Tranquill: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2020
true2god:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Ndi Ikwere are [b]clowns, cowards and an embarassment [/b]to the Igbo race. During my NYSC days one Uche Nwosu told me he was not Igbo but Ikwere but when the Yoruba guys called him, repeatedly, 'omo Ibo' he came back to his senses and tried to associate with the Igbo people but I asked my guys to avoid him as a possible danger. Greater Igbos should let the Ikweres be until crude oil become useless. I think they are foolls

Not sure that you even know the meaning of those words that you used otherwise you'll realise they apply to imbeciles like you that spew out smelly pus and lies just to mission of being stupi.d in life especially with your totally fabricated Uche Nwosu story. No Ikwerre man bears Nwosu for a start and no Ikwerre person will start coming close to you just because a yoruba guy was always calling him 'omo Igbo'. Pls try another fab.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC To Regulate Social Media Platforms, Online Content Creators, Others / Buhari: Nigeria Must Operate Efficient Tax Administration To Boost Revenue / Another Northerner Living In Onitsha Butchered And Sliced Into Pieces By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.