Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" (390 Views)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" by Ademola47(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I have one 30k I'm thinking of investing, and I came about one investment platform "Earnbeta (Earnbeta dot com"

Now, I need to know how legit it's to avoid being scammed. Plus, their rate of interest looks to good to be true (100% ROI after 5 days)

If there's anyone that have invested there before and got paid as promised, please comment.
Re: How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" by maiquel: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Never heard of it... maybe I'll check...
You can check Efx anyway... they are legit.

I also invest with LGE investment. The minimum is 50k, 20%ROI after 25days.
Re: How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" by Ademola47(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Awaiting more results
Re: How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ademola47:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have one 30k I'm thinking of investing, and I came about one investment platform "Earnbeta (Earnbeta dot com"

Now, I need to know how legit it's to avoid being scammed. Plus, their rate of interest looks to good to be true (100% ROI after 5 days)

If there's anyone that have invested there before and got paid as promised, please comment.
so u want to waste ur N30k? Now think of it. Which business can u do in 5days that will yield u 100%? Greed will Kill u. Ole
Re: How Legit Is The Platform "Earnbeta" by MikaelDare(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ademola47:
Hello Nairalanders,

No investment promising to pay you 100% after 5 days can be genuine.
Run for your life if you still need your money intact and don't invest in such platform because the likelihood of losing your money is very high.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Alat By Wema / CLOSED / 4 Places To Invest In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.