Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds (25557 Views)

Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by wink2015(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
NIGERIA is surviving on BORROW BORROW.

We have become BORROWER to all the known money lenders.

FROM THE WESTERN COUNTRIES TO CHINA AND NOW BRAZIL

India Kpa Kpa dey borrow us money.

What a country?
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Islamic organization should be number 1, it offers nothing for Nigeria but terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by shugabasbn: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Like play like play, Dem don finished this country.

I see that is why they desperately frozen account of endsars protesters.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Jdbrasco2: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
They have finally ran the country to the ground. The only thing remaining is oil and that's why they continued clinging on to power.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
Them want use style pull out from Amnesty international and
international criminal court (ICC),
because of on going probe on lekki shooting !

You're right sir
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Donedeal1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Our economy is not well manage, simple question is how was it done before?.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:

If I hold u, I swear e no go easy cheesy
see gobe
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Are we going to pull out of the organisation of Islamic nations? If not then fashy
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
riyanxeally:
see gobe
you never chi chum chin! cool that guy still dey learn sef, if na me, ambulance go need dey on standby because we go go war!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
you never chi chum chin! cool that guy still dey learn sef, if na me, ambulance go need dey on standby because we go go war!
������
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Awoo88: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fear dry catch dem. Weather den withdraw not, some of den go soon face icc
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Ubiudumo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
These days, it is embarrassing to introduce yourself as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
riyanxeally:
������
don't blame me, you are too beautiful to ignore
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by COMPAQ(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
The government says it has no money, yet its not for COVID, FG and states would likely have sent Muslim and Christian abroad for pilgrimage.

We know that the real pilgrimage FG was interested in sponsoring was the Muslim one. The Christian one was only added after complaints of favouritism. Reality is that both should be cancelled.

And if you check properly you will find that there is still budget in 2021 for pilgrimage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
don't blame me, you are too beautiful to ignore
see wash thnks dear
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by bigfish3k: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
These people are devils and they know it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by harmony75: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
and senators/house of representatives salaries should be cut too over the years you have been among these meetings it's just to mark register you don't bring any knowledge back home/Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
riyanxeally:
see wash thnks dear
grin I hope I succeeded at washing cheesy most of your inhibitions and reluctance away before I shot my shoot and whisk you away into lalaland cool
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
grin I hope I succeeded at washing cheesy most of your inhibitions and reluctance away before I shot my shoot and whisk you away into lalaland cool
are u a singer unfortunately I no get lalaland o been single for a long time now no stress needed�
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by BraniacX(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
riyanxeally:
are u a singer unfortunately I no get lalaland o been single for a long time now no stress needed�
fortunately, I am a different flavour of stress! grin sometimes until you try something new, you don't realise that while alive, you haven't been living, you need my stress and as a gentleman I can't deny you your needs cool
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by riyanxeally(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
fortunately, I am a different flavour of stress! grin sometimes until you try something new, you don't realise that while alive, you haven't been living, you need my stress and as a gentleman I can't deny you your needs cool
u definitely are an artist�
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Emoney08: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
What are they contributing to the orgs in the first place
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
2mercy:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-to-pull-out-of-some-intl-organisations-over-paucity-of-funds-onyeama/
Confession time! Nigeria looks dead to me from what this man is saying.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by bigtt76(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Cut your cost of governance not cost of much needed relationships.... these people are clowms angry

2mercy:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-to-pull-out-of-some-intl-organisations-over-paucity-of-funds-onyeama/
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by mecussey(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:
Una never start, keep stealing the money. If Nigeria doesn't evaluate its way of doing things especially with regards to corruption one day Nigeria will go seriously bankrupt.

Savings we no get, almost all our infrastructures are financed by loans, despite all these they still steal the remaining.

Government style now is to be seizing peoples foreign exchange, to withdraw money from your dollar account be like to find nnpc work

The govt will finally start eating her citizens soon, the civil war we are trying to avoid will still happen when everyone refuses to be eaten. Right now, we are at the jungle stage, where you either eat or be eaten.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by calcal: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
This explained it in plain English for anyone to understand, unlike my Afonja brothers.
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by Shattuck(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
same thought here, a very shameful and evil government
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by TCPonly(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don't know what this our beloved country is turning into! Govt. trying all they could to silent the peoples voice for good governance. They haven't learn anything from the last protest. I think it's high time we the youth teach this govt. a lesson they will never forget in a hurry!

Trying to silent everybody that speaks out against bad governance.
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1158327218432565248?s=09

Coldie:
Una never start, keep stealing the money. If Nigeria doesn't evaluate its way of doing things especially with regards to corruption one day Nigeria will go seriously bankrupt.

Savings we no get, almost all our infrastructures are financed by loans, despite all these they still steal the remaining.

Government style now is to be seizing peoples foreign exchange, to withdraw money from your dollar account be like to find nnpc work
Re: Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds by frog12: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
how MANY NIGERIANS are in HUNGARY and ISRAEL?
close the EMBASSIES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.