Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Should I Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do ? (901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do ? by HolyMakanaki(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg What kind of punishment can I give to a 7month old Baby that tore my Last 1k

Am in Severe Pain

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do ? by thesicilian: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
HolyMakanaki:
Abeg What kind of punishment can I give to a 7month old Baby that tore my Last 1k

Am in Severe Pain
Hahaha.
I can feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lols. grin
Re: What Should I Do ? by CokeBar(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Loool
Re: What Should I Do ? by LeeSantos(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin funny n painful.
just put the torn money in the child's front and take a picture. back it up to Ur cloud. when he/she grows up. u will be showing it on his/her birthday.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
HolyMakanaki:

Am in Severe Pain
report the child to the father, that's the person responsible for the pikin..he shld bear the brunt or the mother, the onus is on the parents to train the child properly and bear the cost of the child naive behavior
Re: What Should I Do ? by HolyMakanaki(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
LeeSantos:
grin funny n painful.
just put the torn money in the child's front and take a picture. back it up to Ur cloud. when he/she grows up. u will be showing it on his/her birthday.
Ohh Nooo embarassed
LeeSantos:
grin funny n painful.
Ohh Nooo��
Re: What Should I Do ? by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
The father will give you back your 1k
Re: What Should I Do ? by pozehnani(f): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
How did the money get to the baby? Free him/her abeg. If there's anyone who deserves punishment here its you. For keppkeeit within her reach.

I think this should be added to the common saying " keep medicines out of reach of children" .
So, keep money out of reach of children.grin.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do ? by pozehnani(f): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
report the child to the father, that's the person responsible for the pikin..he shld bear the brunt or the mother, the onus is on the parents to train the child properly and bear the cost of the child naive behavior

Jesus Christ! How old are we talking about here? A seven months old baby Haba... Take it easy o.
Re: What Should I Do ? by Franktom247(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Use 2by2 on the baby let police use you as specimen for torture
Re: What Should I Do ? by Karleb(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2020
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Should I Do ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
pozehnani:

Jesus Christ! How old are we talking about here? A seven months old baby Haba... Take it easy o.
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do ? by BigDawsNet: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
The baby is just a baby grin

God will suprise you this week
Re: What Should I Do ? by HolyMakanaki(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
BigDawsNet:
The baby is just a baby grin

God will suprise you this week
Amen oo
Re: What Should I Do ? by HolyMakanaki(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Franktom247:
Use 2by2 on the baby let police use you as specimen for torture
Bros wetin I do you
Re: What Should I Do ? by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
HolyMakanaki:

Am in Severe Pain
sorry bro,let it slide

(1) (Reply)

Denim Sneakers For Kids At Affordable Price / Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job / "What If"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.