Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy (11513 Views)

EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager / Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. / Cristiano Ronaldo Just Blocked Me On Twitter Because I Said This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by easy94: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good day nairalander,
Can you imagine 1xbet blocked me from depositing money into my account because I have 100% winning strategy.
It's so unfortunately that bookmarker want us to be losing rather than winning.

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Freestainworld(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
that is how they do, they enjoy seeing you lose than win
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Freestainworld(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
can you give hint on how to register and how you play your games
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by majamajic(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Since u win why deposit

6 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by MyLottoHub: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Perhaps now will be a good time to share your winning tricks with others. grin
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by easy94: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
If you have perfectmoney account and a bank account that support paystack deposit then chat me up I will assist you ok
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by luvuinxs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
why deposit if you are WINNING?

3 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by VicM6: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
luvuinxs:
I tire o, u self reason am..... u legit my guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by puremaker7(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2020
ALERT
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Sheriman(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2020
easy94:
Good day nairalander,
Can you imagine 1xbet blocked me from depositing money into my account because I have 100% winning strategy.
Share your winning formula to others so that they can also win. But can a betting company denied you from placing bet games if you're winning consecutively??
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
easy94:
Good day nairalander,
dont win alone

What are you playing?
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Hunry: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
The guy don quiet.

Nigerians, very greedy set of humans.

To Share formula make men also chop na problem.

"If it won't work for me then let it not work for anybody"

Very stewpid mentality most people have, tueh...
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Tolu121: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunry:
The guy don quiet.

as if bookie na his papa Money

7 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunry:
The guy don quiet.

exactly

5 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Hendrixxmalo: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
easy94:
Good day nairalander,
Abeg ur WhatsApp no. Lemme dm u pls
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Philip4564(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls share the winning strategy and let's win together bro
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by ashybabs(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunry:
The guy don quiet.

Nigerians, very greedy set of humans .

You no see say Na foreign aza be DAT...
Abi u dey stake for dolars?

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Thompz43(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
person wey win still dey fund account again

this is my winning for today

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by aliumik: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
easy94:
Good day nairalander,
1xbet did this to me in 2018.I was not even sure of the reason,they refused to accept bet from me.i was however allowed to withdraw all my winnings.Once u are marked by 1xbet,automatically,u will also be marked by betwinner,melbet and 22bet as far as u r using the same bank account no,or email on any of them.I have to open another account with betwinner using my wife details.Those guys are wicked,they only entertain and accommodate losers

3 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Sheriman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
aliumik:

1xbet did this to me in 2018.I was not even sure of the reason,they refused to accept bet from me.i was however allowed to withdraw all my winnings.Once u are marked by 1xbet,automatically,u will also be marked by betwinner,melbet and 22bet as far as u r using the same bank account no,or email on any of them.I have to open another account with betwinner using my wife details.Those guys are wicked,they only entertain and accommodate losers
I don't actually believe in this, is either something is wrong somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Burstit(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2020
easy94:
Good day nairalander,
Are you attached to 1xbet, see other bookmakers yakpa na. And why you no wan share ur formula? Abi you be APC member?

2 Likes

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by FashionCapital(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2021
easy94:
If you have perfectmoney account and a bank account that support paystack deposit then chat me up I will assist you ok
boss pls I need your assistance on this
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Madmazel99(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
easy94:
can you drop your contact either email or number please. Thanks
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Madmazel99(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
easy94:
can you drop your contact either email or number please. Thanks
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
luvuinxs:
They guy is a scam
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by dodoatirice: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2021
You seff go do the same thing e easy na hin you no find your own winning formula by yourself?? Monkey wey dey tell hin mama say another monkey no fine imagine!!

Hunry:
The guy don quiet.

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Hunry: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
dodoatirice:
You seff go do the same thing e easy na hin you no find your own winning formula by yourself?? Monkey wey dey tell hin mama say another monkey no fine imagine!!

You stupid sha, last year's post that is dead and forgotten. Mtscheww, asslicker oshi
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by dodoatirice: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Haha, your papa generation stupid

Warn yourself
Hunry:

You stupid sha, last year's post that is dead and forgotten. Mtscheww, asslicker oshi

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Hunry: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
dodoatirice:
Haha, your papa generation stupid

Warn yourself

Your papa and mama generation dey useless. Bastarrd pikin
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by dodoatirice: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hahaha oya chop knuckle
Hunry:

Your papa and mama generation dey useless. Bastarrd pikin
Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
His stretegy is too simple.He plays single match with low odds and stake $1 to win $1.20.Very easy.

1 Like

Re: 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Joysticks:
His stretegy is too simple.He plays single match with low odds and stake $1 to win $1.20.Very easy.
It depends on the option. I saw several times must win options, if u bend it to ur favour, u must win. 1xbet removed it after I sent them the coupon code to explain how one of the event is settled, i added an extra event, they spot the markets all won from the coupon code. Another market was like arbritage, someone else saw the market but wasnt playing it as arbritage. They posted the market everywhere whatsapp and twitter, las las den comot d option (bigibet). Another one came and someone ask customer care to explain the option, that is how the market enter bush til today. I have seen like 3 to 4 good ones, 2 have been spotted by an admin of a whatsapp group I'll say bye to those ones. The remaining two not all matches have it.
I guess why he didn't want to share the option.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF / Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death / Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.