Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. (2180 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy / Wazobet's Na Scam O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
I was given #777 bonus fund to stake bets as a first time sign-up by wazobet in 2019.
I used the fund to stake bet and I won #20k.Initially,the winning was sent into my main balance account.So I made a withdrawal request.A message popped up that I should first deposit before I could withdraw my #20k winning.
I deposited #200 for a test.As soon as the #200 was credited into my wazobet account,my #20k win automatically went into my bonus account while the #200 went to my main balance account.
I made a withdrawal request again and a message popped up again that I would not be able to withdraw from bonus account.
I used the #200 I deposited to stake bet and lost.Since then I could not be able to stake bet or even withdraw my winning.
They said I should deposit again.Why will I deposit when I have funds in my account?
Since then the money has been there without me utilising it.

Re: Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. by verminnel(f): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2021
You must stake the equivalent of the money won (20k) to be able to withdraw
Re: Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
verminnel:
You must stake the equivalent of the money won (20k) to be able to withdraw
I can't stake with my bonus unless I make a deposit.Even if I win with my real money I can't withdraw it.The winning will go back to bonus which I cannot withdraw it.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Goalkeeper Set Guinness World Record / Should He(wenger) Be Sacked / Siasia May Get Eagles Job: If He Accepts NFF Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.