Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) (828 Views)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Big Brother Naija star, Nengi has blasted those who are not happy about her appointment as the senior special assistant on the girl child to the Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri, IgbereTV reports.

In her excitement, she spoke in Pigin English on an Instagram live video, saying:

"I will tell them.
Them go die
My Governor give me appointment, Una dey hate me.
Una no fit congratulate good thing.
Una dey hate me, Una go die
Una never start."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_nHfQqOtd0

https://igberetvnews.com/1370767/una-go-die-nengi-blasts-haters-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by kelechi50: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Empty brain, tell me what she has to offer as a role model by talking trash
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Too many Hate words Everywhere!
Too many Curse words Everywhere!!

You all need Divine Operation from JESUS on your throats and bellies...

So many untrained and Dirty words Folks all over..

You Can't see Heaven without Having yourself Washed in the Blood of JESUS!!

And if you Miss Heaven! You will cry and wish to turn back the Clock!
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by slawormiir: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by Kimcutie: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abobi
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by Feggie3: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
kelechi50:
Empty brain, tell me what she has to offer as a role model by talking trash
Hater!!! U will not die in Jizos name...
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by mainetrix1: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Dear Nairalanders,

The monicker above is an impostor, pretending to be who he is not. The original account "Slawormir" with Capital S, has not been online. If this fraud contacts know how to respond. Beware.
Re: "Una Go Die" - Nengi Blasts Her 'Haters' (Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Pele o.olelopawon grin

(1) (Reply)

How Mercy Eke Allegedly Broke Up With Ike Because Of Nengi And Tacha (details)* / Ayeni The Destroyer: How Tunde Ayeni Destroyed Skyebank, Oba Otudeko’s Business / Black American Lady Uses Glue On Her Head Instead Of Shampoo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.