Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Get More Followers On Instagram : From 0 To 10k Followers - Bs-hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Followers On Instagram : From 0 To 10k Followers - Bs-hub (213 Views)

Why You Are Not Making Sales On Instagram - Bs-hub / 5 Reasons To Use Social Media Marketing In Nigeria  - BS-HUB / How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Followers On Instagram : From 0 To 10k Followers - Bs-hub by glerx2sa(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS TO 30,000 FOLLOWERS IN NIGERIA - BS-HUB

These are the tips that I followed to increase my follower base. Try it out and it will work for you.

1. Post high resolution pictures.

It is always best to up your picture game, when you’re on instagram. If you post pictures that are clear, and pleasing to the eyes, chances are that more people will want to follow you.

2. Post the right hashtags.

A hashtag means that any person on instagram who searches or bumps into those hashtags will see your pictures. It is said that the optimum number of hashtags per picture is 11. So use hashtags depending on the picture you post.

3. Try to post regularly but not so regularly that people get fed up.

A good frequency is to post everyday, or every other day. In case you have 2 amazing pictures to post, and would like to post it on the same day, then do it a few hours apart.

4. If you like a picture on some other account then give due credit and repost it.

Now typically people like pictures that are high resolution, shot from an SLR, and extremely professional. Some instagrammers see such images on other accounts, and repost it with the necessary hashtags.

People like accounts with great images, no matter where they come from. However, my advice here would be to not do this too often, and always make sure you give the necessary credits.

5. Try collaborating (for free) with other brands and photographers.

There are a number of ways you can do this. You can either promote their brand for free on your page. That way they may repost your image, and their followers will see you. You can also do a giveaway or a contest in collaboration with another blogger or brand. Additionally, you can also do a photoshoot with a photographer whereby you get great images, and they get a great portfolio, and both of you get more likes and followers.

You can get more followers on Instagram organically, although if you want faster results, you can consider to buying followers. I sell followers, likes and views. Contact me : | Instagram @bs_hub | WhatsApp 08117834092 | Call: 08147640001 |

Pro Tips.

First of all, do a market research. What niche are you in?

How is your audience, describe it to yourself. Create a buyer persona: what needs does he/she have and how can you help? Once you know this, offer value packed content to your followers. For example, if you have a travel account, suggest beautiful destinations, traveling tips, inspirational quotes regarding traveling, or maybe a quick guide to pack your essentials. Be creative and consistent with your content; if possible, post more than once per day but make sure to post AT LEAST once per day.

Use more IG stories!

Really, this is one of the most powerful tools to increase your number of followers and eventually monetize your account, and people haven’t yet realized it. Run ads in your stories, show your face and offer value there as well. People don’t really care about your cat or today’s meal (I mean, perhaps they do, but not that much); they want to see that your content is full of value, that it’s worth their time. Give a face to your brand and show your audience that you care about them and you’ll see a significant increase in no time.

This is basically it. Of course, there’s more to it than it meets the eye, but this information can help you grow.

I don’t mean to sound spammy but, if you would like to learn more on how to grow and monetize your Instagram account, feel free to visit our website ( www dot bs-hub dot com).

We also grow followers, likes and views. Contact me : | Instagram @bs_hub | WhatsApp 08117834092 | Call: 08147640001 |

(1) (Reply)

4 Old Facebook Account For Sale 5k Each / How To Get Chocolate Peanut Butter For Free On FreeStuffsNg.com / Tobacco Company Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.