Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians (68900 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by 5thcolm(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
judedwriter:

grin lol.....

Honestly, trump is just a vessel in God's hand despite all his massive flaws.

So Biden is not the vessel in God's hand despite his flaws abi.

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by Neddstark: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
5thcolm:

Keep being a pharisee

If based on your biased opinion I am one, fine then. Even craze man get opinion. Who am I to challenge ones mode of thinking.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by judedwriter(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
5thcolm:

So Biden is not the vessel in God's hand despite his flaws abi.

Lol

If only you know who Biden really is, you will cry to God for him not to enter the white house next year.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by 5thcolm(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
judedwriter:

If only you know who Biden really is, you will cry to God for him not to enter the white house next year.

Haha..

If you have been following world/US rumor for the last few decades, you know that any next US president is termed the next anti-christ.

Same was said about the 2 Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump now Biden.

5g was the evil few months ago, that has died down now.

I pray we live to see the next 8 years.

I live in the US and one thing i would tell you is that, the actions of my Mayor has more direct impact on me than US president's action. So who ever wins, we would all be fine. No need to demonize anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by Buliwyf: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Lol. All the religious nuts in Nigeria are claiming to know who Biden is. Yet they don't know who Buhari or their local governor is. Guy stop saying nonsense. Pull your head out of your ass. In 100 years time there will still be fanatics like you claiming one president is the next evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by judedwriter(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. All the religious nuts in Nigeria are claiming to know who Biden is. Yet they don't know who Buhari or their local governor is. Guy stop saying nonsense. Pull your head out of your ass. In 100 years time there will still be fanatics like you claiming one president is the next evil.

So I am a fanatic for saying the truth

Time will tell....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by judedwriter(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
5thcolm:

Haha..

If you have been following world/US rumor for the last few decades, you know that any next US president is termed the next anti-christ.

Same was said about the 2 Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump now Biden.

5g was the evil few months ago, that has died down now.

I pray we live to see the next 8 years.

I live in the US and one thing i would tell you is that, the actions of my Mayor has more direct impact on my than US president's action. So who ever wins, we would all be fine. No need to demonize anyone

Seriously, unlike in the past, the antichrist is about to be unleashed. The time is seriously ripe, Let no one deceive you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by Buliwyf: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
judedwriter:

So I am a fanatic for saying the truth

Time will tell....

Yeah time will tell. If Biden does nothing evil of the magnitude that you are insinuating till he leaves office then may shame never leave you. May men you do not know heap unfounded accusations on you wherever you go as you have done on him too. And so will it be.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by 5thcolm(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
judedwriter:

Seriously, unlike in the past, the antichrist is about to be unleashed. The time is seriously ripe, Let no one deceive you.

Lol... like i said, i pray we are alive in 8 years time.
We've seen this anti-christ talk play out over and over again.

Why are you even scared, are you not a christian.

Even if it's anti-christ, is that not the precursor to the second coming of Jesus? Why are you then scared
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by God1stson(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
Without Trump Christians are now an endangered species
This is unscriptural the scriptures says " except the Lord watchs over a city, the watchmen watch in vain". God knows how to watch over His people, he can even choose an unbeliever to deliver His people as he did with Cyrus Isaih 45. Safety is of the Lord! We can only do our little bit trying do those things God have given us power to accomplish.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by osuulola(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
fof1:

Trump has Relevance to d Christian Faith.He is just Doing What his Convictions leads him to. So Keep those Stories for Other Days,Pls. If we know d Timings of God ALMIGHTY in Global Leadership, WE WILL TALK LESS AND ARGUE LESS. GOD IS IN CONTROL IN D AFFAIRS OF MEN,DESPITE D DEVILS STUBBORNNESS....

So God can not keep his own. He needs Trump's help? The devil they talk in our church can't be stubborn in God's presence. He obeys Him.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by kingsmaila(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Jah1:
it's not Trump they hate, it's you (the Christians), because before he stood up for Christians they all love him - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0jjplA07s
Religious sentiment. The problem of Nigerians. Is Biden- Harris a muslim
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians by livingchrist: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pastor chris is right on this one.
Trump was used as a mockery against. Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.