Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (64353 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Obrigardo: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
God, just see as nairaland is eerily slow. See the thousands of Nigerians who are experiencing History

But meanwhile....

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. cheesy tongue grin tongue tongue kiss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by IMAliyu(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Of colour, where is the colour? I don't see it.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by martineverest(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
ELibraryNG:
Still looking for the Black woman
her father was a black Jamaican

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Impenetrable: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
The downfall of America be be caused by woman!
This woman is the potential candidate for the downfall of America

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by int0x80(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Whitelookq: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good for them. USA we move
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by martineverest(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
IMAliyu:
Of colour, where is the colour? I don't see it.
colour here means mixed race

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Blexino(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Adakintroy: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Democrats are shameless with identity politics.

A white a black woman.

White to appeal to whites majority, black for black minorities, women for female voters.

It's shamelessly shameless.

They just want to see themselves represented in goverment that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Have they counted the votes in a certain region in nigeria? Thrump should go to court......this is ojoro ......yeye dey smell
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Amule5000us(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
As you are celebrating Biden wins,Remember Buhari still remain the president of Nigeria till 2023 �

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Dreamliner787(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
I'm happy for them seriously
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by bishop4life(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
congrats to the incoming president and vice.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Davidzy23(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to them both...
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Guobadiapaul819: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Watch [url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew what one of the lawyers representing [/url]the youths on #Endsars protest has to say concerning the adjournment of Lagos panel sitting Big interview with news agency
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Golan007: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zooposki:
Meanwhile she jailed the most black men in the history of the United States as a public prosecutor. Jim Crow Biden and Kamala Harris. I pity the black men in America.

She jailed them for crossing the street?

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kamala is the first black female vice president of USA meanwhile Nigerian men are busy looting, cheating and raping women.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
YEEBOS Igbos YEASTENERS PRAYER WARRIORS how market cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by PAWG(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
juman:
Most likely the first female president of america.

God bless america.

How many VPs eventually made POTUS? Let's take it one day at a time please
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by HundredWays(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
martineverest:
her father was a black Jamaican
but Jamaica is not in Africa naa tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
I am happy for her and the world in general..... Trump has done enough carnage already.... Time for work Biden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please the bearer of this MONIKER should alert me for his/her Gift.

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Antoeni(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some IPOB clowns say make una no celebrate Biden yet because supreme Court will will declare Trump Winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raydos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6168492002

Stop saying she's black. She ain't black, she's white

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by splashbaby(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Anything IPOB promote na failure... They can't even support Trump from afar and win.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by KarlWhyte(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
some pple will not sleep tonight......biden has won. haters goan hug transformer grin
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Omezif(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Two of them deserve it congratulation to them.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by helinues: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mr Vice president , I am speaking, can we have a conversation.... grin

Congrats Kamala Harris

EdoFirstBorn
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by phoexix: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations to her and president elect Mr Joe Biden.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by phoexix: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.