Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (64348 Views)

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by ibuildstuff(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adakintroy:
[sub][/sub]

So you indirectly admitt to manipulating the people.
It's not manipulation per say. It's just how politics is
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Kitchenbae1: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:
Kamala Harris is a Rothschield, NWO, illuminati, space alien and lizardian agent. She is out to get you!

If you believe the above, you need your head examined grin
You are merciless! ;DJust imagine the pace at which some idiots will quickly believe that crap.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Raydos: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Octopusssy:
She looks bi-racial. Her husband is even Caucasian.

Yeah, her mother is Indian
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Raydos: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Omo that one go hard o, for a black woman to be president of US.

So Obama is a white man?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Well,I will reserve my congratulations to her till Inauguration day because the man in charge can still pull off a shock using the incumbency factor at his disposal.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by IMAMofWAR: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raydos:

Really? Are you just coming from jupiter??

Is Homo. No leglised in U.S before?
u must be from mars
https://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/13/us/states-same-sex-marriage-ban/index.html

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by IMAMofWAR: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
PresidentJosh20:
Well,I will reserve my congratulations to her till Inauguration day because the man in charge can still pull off a shock using the incumbency factor at his disposal.
i hope he does. but this is not naija
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by deebrain(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
A very big congratulations to her.

So happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by IMAMofWAR: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Omo that one go hard o, for a black woman to be president of US.
even this one wey them dey claim say the woman na black stiil dey shock me. no negro can handle that office again
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Superpower(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

Stop saying she's black. She ain't black, she's white
How is she white?when are dad is black Jamaican and her mum Indian or you don't know how race work?
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
i hope he does. but this is not naija
Of course this is not Nigeria but judging by his desperation to cling on to the office,an unprecedented legal victory cannot be ruled out.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

So??!!! I would do the same too... If a Negro can't walk the straight path of the law, then let his dumb ass be tossed into the dungeon!

No need for such pettiness please!

But you want sars to end?

Nigerians are funny, a lot of peeps see funny people
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by WiszyFraud: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
dheespectre:

Meanwhile, grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up. N3,500
081 66 62 42 68

I'm in Port Harcourt.
Can you deliver?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by PAWG(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
membranus:

Biden did.

Seamlessly? Obviously not
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Mckhala80(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Which way nigeria ? Hopefully , our greedy politcians learn from the whites and not busy syphoning monies.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

But you want sars to end?

Nigerians are funny, a lot of peeps see funny people

I'm sorry, but you need to be clearer if you are trying to pass any message... Cos, there is no correlation between your rant above and what I posted.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by jimter44(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

We tell Donald dumb fuckkk pussy ass say na express he dey go but he nor hear
Even Christians that were praying for trump
We also tell those ones say their prayer nor go save Donald trump from getting his godamnn asss kicked from the white house

God doesn't give a fuckkk or rather he doesn't give a preferential treatment to any body in a contest like this

With this election am beginning to think Christians are one hell of a confused people

They thought Trump is Gods child and Biden is devils son

Christians are not confused people. They actually prayed for Trump, but lack of faith made him to lose the election.
HOW?
1) Trump did not want this election to take place, because of Coronavirus. Why was he afraid of the election?
2) Trump asked his supporters not to participate in early voting and started bombarding Pennsylvania courts with cases concerning late arrival of mail-in-ballots. Why was he afraid?
There is no amount of prayer that would have made him to win the election. Joe Biden was optimistic and equally had faith in the electoral process and he won. This is a lesson to us to have faith in whatever we are doing no matter the challenges. Do you know that Coronavirus did not affect some of us, because, we believe on the economy of God and not the economy of the world.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Carlylepneuma: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats Mrs vice President kamala harris. Ur triumph has become a plight to some losers out here as they were expecting their messiah to bring forth tranquility only to hear this haha #wemove!
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by ekevwe(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Raydos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6168492002

No place for racist in the world. Big congratulations
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm sorry, but you need to be clearer if you are trying to pass any message... Cos, there is no correlation between your rant above and what I posted.

There is, and It means you don't understand what's going on. I'm trying to get you to connect the dots between your comment and relationship with endsars.

I'll resist the urge to shalaye.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Starz825(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

We also tell those ones say their prayer nor go save Donald trump from getting his godamnn asss kicked from the white house

God doesn't give a fuckkk or rather he doesn't give a preferential treatment to any body in a contest like this

With this election am beginning to think Christians are one hell of a confused people

don't mind our Christian Brothers.... Trump was God's plan but Biden is God plan now.... Whether christians like it or not, this is end time...and the scripture must be fulfilled.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nmezor(f): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
How nice, congratz Ma
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Osada2: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

You're just being hard on some persons because you think you don't have such beliefs, it happened in Nigeria 2015 Election, Trump was hell and he needs to get his ass to Trump Tover
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by KelvinCX(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:
I'm happy for them seriously
Na God go punish you,bastard
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Raydos: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
kingsavage:
she is not black

Really??

Okay explain this picture!

That's Kamala Harris Father and mother!

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Raydos: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
prekumohtim:

Stop saying she's black. She ain't black, she's white

Really??

Explain this picture

That's Kamala harris Jamaican dad and Indian Mother

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=nomenclature [s]post=95793712]Have you opened GoFundMe for the millions of starving kids around you ? HYPOCRITE[/quote[/s]]
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Small small blacks/Asians are taking over America.
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
nomenclature:
[s]Have you opened GoFundMe for the millions of starving kids around you ? HYPOCRITE[/s]
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lastmankc:
Power sweet,I no go lie. I have tasted it before
As Class Monitor in primary school ba ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S by Gavel(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
History has been made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.