Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! (266 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by DarkWritings: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
I see fears among so called Christians because Trump is loosing the election, if I may ask is Trump your God? was he the one that died for you? Is he the one to stop the great tribulations that has been prophesied in the Bible? If he loses will Christianity end? Only ignorant Christians will fear Trump won't be Re-elected!

What has his re-election got to do with propagating the gospel?

How much has he shown love which is the basis of Christianity to people of developing countries and all over the world? What has he done for your country?

I could call him an hypocrite for all I know because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, therefore showing up in church or within prayers doesn't count him to be a saint if what comes out of his mouth negates the Christian principles and reflects so much hatred from within him.

Why do you think even more of his countrymen dislike him so much? And that's because what he give mostly is what he's receiving. You can't reap what you don't sow.

And if you want Trump to be Re-elected does that means that the tribulation will not come upon you Christians and upon the world again? That's nothing but a joke! If he's relected he only has 4years and then what more?

If not for the fact that many Christians are just blinded and without understanding of the times that we are, you should be able to understand the Prophetic timeline we are in now, which has to pave way for rapture and the second coming of Christ to happen, like Jesus says "except I go He won't come" and Paul says "except there is a falling away.." what do you think that means.? You should think about it, you should "selah" it.

Have you ever taken time to ask God about the things happening in the world right now, what they relates to and what next is to happen and why it has to happen?

These are things you need to know and understand, not just praying blindly and thinking you are doing the will of God lest Jesus look you in the eye like Peter and say "get thee behind me satan"
Grace!
Stay well and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Jones4190(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
one things is very sure God is not a member of republican party He didn't sent Trump

2 Likes

Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by obonujoker(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Only clowns think that Trump 4 year is a mercy period...
Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Nephilim: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
obonujoker:
Only clowns think that Trump 4 year is a mercy period...
don't mind those deluded guys especially that clown that troll every thread shouting Trump as if he's his messiah!

1 Like

Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Nephilim: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2020
I'm happy Trump didn't win this election.. He makes things so difficult for the common man to migrate to Amelica lolz! Now that he's out of the way, plans can begin grin
Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Buliwyf: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2020
No mind them.
Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Joe Biden is a devout Catholic, why people would think Christianity would be in any danger cos he got elected is beyond stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Good morning guys!!
Happy Sunday to you all"
Please am an upcoming comedian I just posted a new vedio now on YouTube!!
Please support me by view it if possible u can fully support me please subscribe after watching �� appreciate �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgEl22iSZc
Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Actually a sound Christian should not give two shits about Trump or any politician. Christ said His Kingdom is not of this world, but people prefer listening and following their GOs rather than Christ.

1 Like

Re: A Sound Christian Won't Fear Trump Won't Be Re-elected!! by At10tion: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't know what Trump wining election has to do with Christianity, some Christian folks and foolishness are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hisbah Destroys Over N200 Million Beers In Kano / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/2020 / Cross Over Service 2020: Will Your Church Hold Physical Service For Cross Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.