Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child (583 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by RaymondLegacy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
What is the dumbest thing you believed as a child ?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by MajesticKris: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
That mosquitoes dies immediately after Bitten you sad
PATHETIC
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by RaymondLegacy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
MajesticKris:
That mosquitoes dies immediately after Bitten you sad
PATHETIC
grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Kitchenbae1: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Uyi168: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
That women actaullt give birth through their anus.. embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Educonomist: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
That India won Nigeria 99-1 in a football match.. Ball turning into fire n lion during d match,,,,, chai!!!!!!!! D person dat brought out dis fake story ehn,,, really tried..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by candyguyofficia(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
That drinking coconut water will make one to be dull. But I had my doubt because those who always said so then will be the ones to drink the coconut water. Their defence is that they done studying or already in higher institution and they have immunity to the coconut water

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
That God exists and he created everything in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by brain54(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
candyguyofficia:
That drinking coconut water makes one intelligent. There might be a correlation though cheesy cheesy
I thought it was the other way around.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by pozehnani(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
That the moon moved anytime I moved and stopped when I stopped.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Oluromantic: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
brain54:

Exactly.

I also believed that if your hand is scratching you, money is coming
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by brain54(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
Exactly.
I also believed that if your hand is scratching you, money is coming
if you kick your right or left leg nkwo?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by VEXT: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
That if I grow up, I will be the most richest man on earth... Chai angry Look at me now angry angry
I blame buhari grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by brain54(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2020
VEXT:
That if I grow up, I will be the most richest man on earth... Chai angry Look at me now angry angry
I blame buhari grin grin
dude...you fit still make am na!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by Frank0806(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Believing that there was Justice in the ZOO�
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by candyguyofficia(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:

Yh, you right. Let me make the appropriate modification
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by okoIYAyin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
brain54:
if you kick your right or left leg nkwo?
Bleep! I still believe that shit lol
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by BigDawsNet: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Alien invasion

Those niqqa Exist but they never coming down here... Shy mfs funny dudes
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child by tobechi74: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
She is doing you a favor by opening her legs for you

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Myself / . / Do You Know That Your Landed Asset Could Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.