Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo (526 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. (2) (3) (4)

Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo by jellybabee(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
My highest qualification is NCE(Maths/Biology), FCE(T) Bichi,Kano State.Please I really need a job...I don't mind cleaning jobs. Please my phone number is on my profile. Please kindly help me post any available job vacancies in Osogbo you might know here.Thanks.I have tried teaching jobs but the cost of transport/dressing code is not a good option at all.
Re: Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go to banks and meet bankers notifying them of your cleaning services. Ndi mmadu sef
Re: Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo by bigjackass: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2021
jellybabee:
My highest qualification is NCE(Maths/Biology), FCE(T) Bichi,Kano State.Please I really need a job...I don't mind cleaning jobs. Please my phone number is on my profile. Please kindly help me post any available job vacancies in Osogbo you might know here.Thanks.I have tried teaching jobs but the cost of transport/dressing code is not a good option at all.
someone on nairaland is looking for pry school teachers in Lagos with free accomodation and 15k salary. Though I don't advise it cos the pay is too small.
Re: Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo by irijuola: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Try Hephzibah school. It's located at owode Ede, tell the driver that you will be dropping at the last turning. At the last turning, you'll see the big post with Hephzibah school written on it. Take the street and it will lead you to the school. Just check with them for vacancy.
Peace.
Re: Please I Seriously Need A Job At Osogbo by jellybabee(f): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
irijuola:
Try Hephzibah school. It's located at owode Ede, tell the driver that you will be dropping at the last turning. At the last turning, you'll see the big post with Hephzibah school written on it. Take the street and it will lead you to the school. Just check with them for vacancy.
Peace.
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate t. Owode Ede is another town outside Osogbo n my location is Service/Agunbelewo.

Need My Water Closet Sparkling White. / “weddings Are Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People” – Lady Shares / Which Kind Of Swallow Can My Toddler Eat?