Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

China Won!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Won!!!! (516 Views)

Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps / Ekiti Election Results: Fayemi(APC) Won atleast 13 LGA of the 16 LGA-Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Won!!!! by Cetacean419: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Many are all glad Biden won. The truth is that America did not win but China.
This is the Phase of the world Power. Its another good and powerful phase and America strength is going to Phase out. Painfully true.
*The Romans have conquered and Left
*The Greeks have conquered and Left
*Vikings conquered and Left
*The French conquered and Left
*The Spaniards have conquered and Left
*British Conquered and Left
*The USSR have conquered and Left
*America has conquered and will leave in a not too distant future
* CHINA is next to explore and will have the Longest run.
Some will be shocked about this but life progresses ln phases.
During the world conquer, you will know that China was just expanding their territories. They never sort to conquer the world at first. When the UN were busy broking peace between nations. Creating international Institutions which will enhance interpersonal relationships between countries.
CHINA has gone through various crisis in the past. They've suffered epidemics and recessions and many challenges. They are the formidable of any international power.
They are the MODERN COLONIALISTS
SO how does this relate to we as Africans?
In recent years China has camped all across Africa.
*In Agro-Allied Industries
* In Civil engineering
* In Mining and mineral exploration
* In the Power and Energy sector
*Chemical and Food Industry
One thing African Leaders haven't grasp till date is that we sign Bilateral Agreement that hampers our Growth. We give them the Liberty of tapping into our resources and our Life and make full use of it. Then this same Leaders in Africa will collect their share at the detriment of their Citizens. This is Why Trump called us a "Shit Hole"a Very wrong choice of words,very painful yet true.
We collect loans from them at a clause that will lead us into greater despondence.
So what Happened during Trump tenure?
It is painful Trump has to go. He is one of the hated Presidents in the USA for being "Too Revealing".
* He blocked all China's power by imposing serious trade laws to hamper their Siege on trade deals. Now with Our Ngozi Okonjo Iweala the favourite to win, China is the biggest winner. They can easily troop in to vulnerable countries in need of Financial assistance, create neck slicing trade deals to make those countries subservient to them for a long time.
* He banned most of their technologies because of the ability of China to gather Intel on their country. The Chinese are not new in allegations concerning Intel stealing and hacking of crucial information.
* Create stricter laws on immigrants to prevent unforeseeable devastation. We are quick to judge Trump saying he is preventing people from succeeding. One thing we haven't done in the less developed countries is that we haven't held our Leaders accountable for their inadequacies. All we have in our arsenal is to Elope to an advanced country first, then move to USA.
Another is that we are not going to move forward as a Continent and as a nation until we do the needful.
Many of us condemning Racism are practising Tribalism.
Congrats to Joe Biden and I hope his controversial policies on the power and energy sector, the elderlies, the Health care and Economy will not spark an outrage.
Good evening

1 Like

Re: China Won!!!! by Elvictor: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
see this one, British still rule the world
Re: China Won!!!! by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Well thought out!
Re: China Won!!!! by salford: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
And Russia lost.
Re: China Won!!!! by infini771: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: China Won!!!! by owobokiri(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
The Chinese basically chased him out of office with that Corona thing. Without that, he would have won taking into consideration the amount of votes he garnered.
Re: China Won!!!! by Praxis758: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
I pity these ill-informed and charlatan minds who believe that Trump is the silver bullet to solve their headache.

I wonder why and how they are so blind to the handwriting on the wall that Trump is a potential threat to global peace and harmony.

These folks see Trump as a Messiah who has come to deliver them, while he, Trump does not care about them, he doesn't have an iota of compassion for their plight.

Does Trump's miscalculated foreign policies and ill-conceived trade programs stop China from advancing in their global industrialisation spread?

It's time these folks do away with emotion and embrace the reality. I'm neither saying Bidden is holier than Trump, but the incoming administration will be devoid of controversies, media bullying, personal attack and twitter war.
Re: China Won!!!! by Cetacean419: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Praxis758:
I pity these ill-informed and charlatan minds who believe that Trump is the silver bullet to solve their headache.

I wonder why and how they are so blind to the handwriting on the wall that Trump is a potential threat to global peace and harmony.

These folks see Trump as a Messiah who has come to deliver them, while he, Trump does not care about them, he doesn't have an iota of compassion for their plight.

Does Trump's miscalculated foreign policies and ill-conceived trade programs stop China from advancing in their global industrialisation spread?
I bet you don't know Economics enough. You sound stupid. Wasn't it because of the weak American Leadership that made China a lot of Money. Before you talk like someone who has NO knowledge in Business, Did you know 6million jobs were lost from 1999-2011 in the US?
Since 1999 more than 5million Chinese people have been lifted from poverty?
China's economy is over 8 times bigger than it was in 2001 by far the highest of any country joining(2001-2018).
Do you know how much Gold China has exported from Nigeria since 2017?

President Bill Clinton in 2000 pushed Congress to approve the U.S.-China trade agreement and China's accession to the WTO, saying that more trade with China would advance America's economic interests: "Economically, this agreement is the equivalent of a one-way street.
It's time these folks do away with emotion and embrace the reality. I'm neither saying Bidden is holier than Trump, but the incoming administration will be devoid of controversies, media bullying, personal attack and twitter war.
You talk like you know about his Agenda. Or do you think Biden gives a damn about Africa?
Bet this with me
* February COVID-19 will drastically drop in the USA
* China will make double form Africa in 2021
* There will be a Labour war in America on or before the end of Biden tenure.
* Acquiring Health care will be far higher than what it is now approximately 2X comparing is proposed health care plan.
* Millions of Jobs will be lost in the oil field and energy as he proposes a transition to Green Energy
* Last but not the least, black American poverty will be high as more manufacturing jobs will be relocated abroad and more Small manufacturing industries will liquidate.
You don't know Economics you better shut the Bleep up.
NOTE:
Trump is not a true Christian. I don't believe in his false claim on Christianity. He is a business dude and Biden has less of the Latter.

2 Likes

Re: China Won!!!! by Cetacean419: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:
And Russia lost.
Thanks to the US
Re: China Won!!!! by Praxis758: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2020
I live here in the US and have practical knowledge of what I'm saying.

Trump's gra-gra trade polices hasn't stopped the retail stores from importing from China. It hasn't stopped the US business men from taking the manufacturing jobs to China while they only do the design here in the US

Cetacean419:

I bet you don't know Economics enough. You sound stupid. Wasn't it because of the weak American Leadership that made China a lot of Money. Before you talk like someone who has NO knowledge in Business, Did you know 6million jobs were lost from 1999-2011 in the US?
Since 1999 more than 5million Chinese people have been lifted from poverty?
China's economy is over 8 times bigger than it was in 2001 by far the highest of any country joining(2001-2018).
Do you know how much Gold China has exported from Nigeria since 2017?

President Bill Clinton in 2000 pushed Congress to approve the U.S.-China trade agreement and China's accession to the WTO, saying that more trade with China would advance America's economic interests: "Economically, this agreement is the equivalent of a one-way street.

You talk like you know about his Agenda. Or do you think Biden gives a damn about Africa?
Bet this with me
* February COVID-19 will drastically drop in the USA
* China will make double form Africa in 2021
* There will be a Labour war in America on or before the end of Biden tenure.
* Acquiring Health care will be far higher than what it is now approximately 2X comparing is proposed health care plan.
* Millions of Jobs will be lost in the oil field and energy as he proposes a transition to Green Energy
* Last but not the least, black American poverty will be high as more manufacturing jobs will be relocated abroad and more Small manufacturing industries will liquidate.
You don't know Economics you better shut the Bleep up.
NOTE:
Trump is not a true Christian. I don't believe in his false claim on Christianity. He is a business dude and Biden has less of the Latter.
Re: China Won!!!! by Cetacean419: 12:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Praxis758:
I live here in the US and have practical knowledge of what I'm saying.

Trump's gra-gra trade polices hasn't stopped the retail stores from importing from China. It hasn't stopped the US business men from taking the manufacturing jobs to China while they only do the design here in the US

The guy would have dealt with them seriously But too bad he needs to leave the white house. Shamefully or Forcefully.

(1) (Reply)

Bariga Agog For Abiru Campaign As Alabi Kolade Doles Out #10 Million To Empower / "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump / Former AIG Tambari Yabo Dies At 64 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.