Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump (516 Views)

Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians / There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Man102: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
"It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", ex President Jonathan Tells Trump

Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, has told outgoing United States of America President, Donald Trump that it is never too late to reject the venom and inject the serum of peace.

IGBERE TV had reported that Trump's supporters moved on to besiege the Capitol — leading to unsettling scenes of chaos and violence unseen in Washington for decades.

President-Elect, Joe Biden also called on Trump to “go on national television now” to “demand an end to this siege."

Reacting over the development, Jonathan said
nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen, in any part of the world.

He noted that as a leader, one must not just look unto one’s own interest, but the interest and the good of society.

According to him, "I have repeatedly said nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any citizen, in any part of the world. Absolutely nobody."

"Again, I reiterate that it is better to lose power at the cost of gaining peace, than to gain power at the price of losing the peace."

"As a leader, one must not just look unto one’s own interest, but the interest and the good of society. It is never too late to reject the venom and inject the serum of peace."

"It is necessary to state that the highest purpose of leadership is to bring people together, even those that do not share in your philosophy. And you do not need an office to do that."

"All you need to achieve that height of leadership is conscience. Let us be men of conscience at this hour."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1378140/never-late-reject-venom-ex-president-jonathan-tells-trump/

1 Like

Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by donbachi(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Goodluck think sey everybody na him..if goodluck supporters had acted like dis.dis govt,for sit up.
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by istina: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Two different issues oga
In your own case you were voted out
In Trump's case he was rigged out

1 Like

Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Truth be told, ex president Jonathan was a gentleman. His graceful handover was exemplary. He has every moral right to preach to the US.
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Goodtimesahead(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
K
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by AmadiAba: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Good
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by coolitempa(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
istina:
Two different issues oga
In your own case you were voted out
In Trump's case he was rigged out

Too early in the year to be this stupid..

3 Likes

Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by supercase1(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
donbachi:
Goodluck think sey everybody na him..if goodluck supporters had acted like dis.dis govt,for sit up.
Jonathan is an acaedemian he has nothing to do with politics that was why he was behaving like akamu at aso rock
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Omobada(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Goodluck is a good man with bad advisers
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Balebro: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Oklahoma I have been slashed you can also get the entire time we can meet at the same can � I can give me a transparent and you will get a new one � I can give it to me and you y
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
all hail Trump
the incoming president of Biafra
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: "It's Never Too Late To Reject The Venom", Ex President Jonathan Tells Trump by OfficialAwol(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
When we thought GEJ was African hero of democracy, Trump came and globalized our man.

All hail GEJ, global hero of democracy!

(1) (Reply)

Rt Hon Chibudom Nwuche Felicitates With Prof Obiozor, Ohaneze President Elect / Jonathan Chairs 18th Daily Trust Dialogue On Restructuring / Video: I’ll Beat You Silly, Anthony Joshua Tells Tyson Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.