Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) (584 Views)

Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by FactBoyz: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
The statement from the Trump Campaign Team

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by helinues: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Stale and dumb about to expire POTUS
Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by Golden057(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Controversial election

Pls let our INEC declare it "inconclusive " grin
Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by plaindealer: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dumb losers... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by 360degreess(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Where are the Trump asslickers?, the ipob miscreants. Where is that confused e-pastor Mr "Righteousness89" that said Trump was God sent? He should come and tell us whether is it God or satan that sent Biden..
I am very happy today.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by Righteousness89(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Calm down... take some Cool Orange Juice and See How it plays out!

Insults and reckless talks would make your face filled with Wrinkles!!

It's not Over until it is Over!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by 360degreess(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

.. I thought you said Trump was God sent. Please prophesize about Biden for us.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by FactBoyz: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by HallaDaTruth: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
THIS BATTLE IS NOT OVER. A MAN WHO DIED IN 2002 VOTED. HIS NAME WAS FOUND ON THE LIST. THE WAR FOR TRUTH AND FREEDOM HAS JUST BEGUN. MORE VOTERS THAN THOSE REGISTERED AND FAULTY SOFTWARE USED. MEHN. GET SET FOR AN EPIC BATTLE.

1 Like

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by HallaDaTruth: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pharaoh looked like he was about to catch up with the children of Israel, he didn't know he was enjoying his last ride into the red sea. Allow them mock all they want but mark my words "THOSE OF US ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH WILL LAUGH AT THEM AT LAST"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Pharaoh looked like he was about to catch up with the children of Israel, he didn't know he was enjoying his last ride into the red sea. Allow them mock all they want but mark my words "THOSE OF US ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH WILL LAUGH AT THEM AT LAST"

grin

Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by Tamaratonye5(f): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
I should like to offer my condolences to Donald Trump.

Sadly, I don't speak to losers, I prefer winners...

cool

Uh oh, schadenfreude overload cry
Re: Trump Releases Statement Following Media's Call That Biden Won (doc) by HallaDaTruth: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin

David killed uriah but was still called a man after God's heart. My Bible says, all men have SINNED and fall short of the glory of God. The most High can use anybody

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Concedes Defeat, As Joe Biden Preach For Peaceful And Safe America / Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta Unveils Equity BCDC In DRC. / Puerto Rico President??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.