Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him (43304 Views)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Buliwyf: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2020
OriOko88:
Trump still won d Senate for d republicans, cos they're still d majority. Trump was a rRigged out. Most republican senators retained their seats. Trump shud fight this

Get your head out of your ass. The senate count is 48-48 right now. The runoffs in Georgia will decide who will have the senate majority. Typical Trump drone that cannot even verify stuff on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by MrAkata: 2:47am On Nov 08, 2020
I'm officially permanently leaving this damn country for good. America can kiss my ass. I'd take my chances getting killed by sars and ritualist before I raise my kids here
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Agugbadin: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2020
tegafej:
The female folks are gaining prominence on the world stage!

Not in Naija, remember Patricia Ette, Iyabo Obasanjo, Deziani and many other that had opportunity but ended up being to corrupt please do not compare America to Nigeria.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Abudu2000(m): 4:59am On Nov 08, 2020
tegafej:
The female folks are gaining prominence on the world stage!

exactly as ubunja warned! I pity men in the next 20years, feminism taking over and more men getting lucked up
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by naija4life247: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
Same way Saraki or Atiku will Grow Nigeria in 2023. There's light at the end of every dark tunnel. Rejoice Nigerians.

Grow Biafra you mean? Because neither Sarathief nor Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual will ever rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by naija4life247: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin I pray make USA no come be like Nigeria cuz we rejected goodluck then come adopt buuhari,now we dey suffer am,,

You Dey pray for US when you never chop since yesterday, you need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Skmoda360(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
Same way Saraki or Atiku will Grow Nigeria in 2023. There's light at the end of every dark tunnel. Rejoice Nigerians.
No be only saraki.......you for elect them yourself now.....tr*sh talk sad
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Brunicekid(m): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
You mean? What are you saying??
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by freshMallam1122: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
this idiot is still showing himself here....APC an PDP must go ...u no de hear word..old criminal..may God punish u early this Sunday for this yr crab

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Tunde835(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
U better shut up trying to sell us other failures

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Chrisjay1998(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:

May thunder fire both you , Saraki and Atiku if you think they will contest and win any Election again in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2020
deliveryboy:
Biden did it, she has started claiming his glory. They will fall apart when she begins to try to overshadow him as the POTUS.
butter soul

Grow up! How did she claim the Glory? By calling to congratulate him? Didn't they work together?

Na wa for you Sha
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Black heads have forgotten Hillary and Obama in Libya, my only joy is whenever dems get in power, blacks and Arabs suffer

While the press tells them they are enjoying
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by breadtom: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2020
God bless America

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless my neighbors and colleague in Los Angeles ,love you all.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by mayowaye(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
you must be on drugs or something angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by oxiide22(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2020
JayCynic:
Can't believe people say Trump is a racist but are rooting for a guy who supported segregation, called black folks "super-predators," implied that AAs were dirty, inarticulate and dumb, hailed and paid tribute to a KKK leader. Imagine if Trump did similar history.
Nigerian Christians are the most paranoid people on earth. They feel everything is a threat to them. They can easily be brainwashed with any kind of conspiracy theories.
I still remember the:
Obama conspiracy of being the antichrist
The bill gates
The 5G
The Buhari
Even the Corona virus lockdown was a "fight" against Christianity
Now the Biden.
I've never seen such gullible people on earth.
The fact remains nobody on earth can end Christianity or Islam except God himself.
But I don't understand why Nigeria Christians are always crying.
Imagine American citizen who has never stepped his/feet in Nigeria, out of religious sentiment his praying Buhari should go for 3rd term because he's the "Messiah" God chosen one.
There's no atrocities that will be committed today that has never been committed before.
There was more persecution in Jesus Era, than now.
There was more sins committed during Jesus Era than now, that's why He came during that Era.
Stop all the paranoid, conspiracies and sentiment.
Nobi Odin create Biden

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by mithras(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
Nigerian Christians are the most paranoid people on earth. They feel everything is a threat to them. They can easily be brainwashed with any kind of conspiracy theories.
I still remember the:
Obama conspiracy of being the antichrist
The bill gates
The 5G
The Buhari
Even the Corona virus lockdown was a "fight" against Christianity
Now the Biden.
I've never seen such gullible people on earth.
The fact remains nobody on earth can end Christianity or Islam except God himself.
But I don't understand why Nigeria Christians are always crying.
Imagine American citizen who has never stepped his/feet in Nigeria, out of religious sentiment his praying Buhari should go for 3rd term because he's the "Messiah" God chosen one.
There's no atrocities that will be committed today that has never been committed before.
There was more persecution in Jesus Era, than now.
There was more sins committed during Jesus Era than now, that's why He came during that Era.
Stop all the paranoid, conspiracies and sentiment.
Nobi Odin create Biden

Lol, spot on bro, nice observation, bless up

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Goke7: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

Get your head out of your ass. The senate count is 48-48 right now. The runoffs in Georgia will decide who will have the senate majority. Typical Trump drone that cannot even verify stuff on the internet.

I doubt any sitting Republican senator lost his seat which shows that folks just wanted Trump out
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Home of the brave ��
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Deep down Harris knws she doesnt av a faintest respect 4 biden, d insults she made are hw she really feels 4 biden
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Buliwyf: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Goke7:

I doubt any sitting Republican senator lost his seat which shows that folks just wanted Trump out

Lol. What are you talking about. That actually shows folks wanted Trump out. So they voted to keep their senators and voted to remove Trump. That's the only logical conclusion from that. Come on!
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by EyezofGod120: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
naija4life247:

You Dey pray for US when you never chop since yesterday, you need psychiatric evaluation
,,,u think say na everybody dey hungry like you abi
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by MuttleyLaff: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
JayCynic:
Can't believe people say Trump is a racist but are rooting for a guy who supported segregation, called black folks "super-predators," implied that AAs were dirty, inarticulate and dumb, hailed and paid tribute to a KKK leader. Imagine if Trump did similar history.

Mosminic:
Fact Check: He didn't say all these
He only didn't say black folks are "super-predators," but the rest of the facts are true about him.

In 2007, Biden thought it was appropriate to make this statement about former POTUS elect Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Now Biden's words in the above quote easily seems to imply and/or suggest that AAs were/are dirty, inarticulate and dumb. Lastly he did hail and paid tribute to Senator Robert C. Byrd, a former KKK leader, who died in 2010.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Basicend: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2020
There must and most likely a secret affair BTW this woman and Biden. .

If she's talking to him like this one the phone, how will her body language be when the 2 of them are left alone all the time in office.

Well, it's a president / vice thing, not my business
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by JayCynic(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Mosminic:
Fact Check: He didn't say all these

Prove me wrong
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Graceman89: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:

You are a disgrace to our nation..

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2020
drakeskull:
If say na Naija, the vice would be addressing his counterpart as your excellency.
She will definitely still address him as “ Sir” when they eventually come on board.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2020
stanluiz:
Just you people supported ize iyamu and oshiomole. You guys supports send oshiomole to political retirement.
Or better still, political oblivion grin
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by JastSiryin(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
SolutionMee:
You're very stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Chinedumsimpero(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Nice I wish dem good luck
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2020
austinvsb:
Expect righteousness89 to come preach here about how Joe and kamala are the Antichrist to usher in the Armageddon. Fucking ridiculous!!

How people who are literally the anti-thesis of what Jesus represented can claim to be Christians without getting heavenly slaps is the testament that God is indeed a gentle God grin

That Righteousness89 is a psychiatric patient at Yabaleft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.