Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect (40724 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Tinubu / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by money121(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wetin concern him
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
The epitome of incompetence and ethnic bigotry. This man has ruined Nigeria.

Meanwhile congrats to President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
360degreess:
Chaiiii chaiiii.. I am very happy today.
Ipob miscreants and e-pastor Mr "Righteousness89" right now..

How uncouth of you sad
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Wahala90: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Obrigardo: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Some people in one part of the country now are having serious heart attacks.
Nna, my heart oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12643153_screenshot202011071341201_jpeg5d13f2ce8651d0b8640c966e3eb85bbc

This clown in India is actually Trump 2.0, he befriended Trump and borrowed Trump's racial and identity politics to divide and destroy India, I hope the people of India dash him the same treatment Americans just gave worthless Trump.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Whoknowsme: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
That's the only best thing bubu can do. Na im fellow bird now, so what do u expect
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by sonogo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Mannequin in aso rock congratulating human being going to White House .
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by justianoo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The man hasn't been officially confirmed as President yet, why are Buhari's remote controllers so daft?
You are the daft one here bro.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by LostAddict11: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Even this DICTATOR is talking undecided
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by merits(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Not in shock this time around.

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by blowjohn(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So when and why did blacks start hating trump?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Dantsito: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes great minds think alike, you have smashed the idiot that contested against you who happens to be an ally of the brainless animal currently occupying the white house and now your ally have finished it all by smashing the the ally of the idiot you smashed there by making it 2-0 Buhari you did it home and away.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The man hasn't been officially confirmed as President yet, why are Buhari's remote controllers so daft?

Are you not tired of being perpetual losers? Everything you stand for fails. Maybe you should start looking at your character and the reason your choices always fail.

In the meantime democrats have a history of busybodying in Nigeria so this EndSars matter PMB will have to address the killings in an open forum. Best recommendation serve up the people/person responsible and prosecute them or at the very least remove them publicly.

The American elections was about accountability. Democrats like to police the world. I can bet Nigeria is on their list once they finish prosecuting Drump for tax evasion etc
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by ebenezer202l(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
[s]
tot:
Smh. Is Buhari practising democracy?! Hypocrisy of the highest order. Always quick to famz.

Congrats jare to Biden. Better president.
[/s] Shut up.
Better president kee you dia
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
American's better be careful....... Some people wanted GEJ out, and they got Buhari.........

I say no more......... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by adenigga(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
mmafhew:
Trump is still going to court grin

To hell with him & his law suit!!!

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by mmafhew(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Like it changes anything.. cheesy

It was actually expected of him
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by donMIG(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Na so we go take drive buhari from seat
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
plaindealer:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12643153_screenshot202011071341201_jpeg5d13f2ce8651d0b8640c966e3eb85bbc

This clown in India is actually Trump 2.0, he befriended Trump and borrowed Trump's racial and identity politics to divide and destroy India, I hope the people of India dash him the same treatment Americans just gave worthless Trump.

Tell them
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by mmafhew(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
adenigga:

To hell with him & his law suit!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nadio2019: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

Islamic Sharia criminal justice system extremists in Nigeria are celebrating victory even before their tormentor, Donald Trump, concedes to Hussein-induced lead of Biden.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Dantsito: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:
American's better be careful....... Some people wanted GEJ out, and they got Buhari.........

I say no more......... wink
exactly and they know who the two of them are before voting for Buhari there by kicking Jonathan's ass out of aso rock and they repeated the same same last year by choosing him again over the man you fooled yourself thinking will win against Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by olutop(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Damikjay:
Bubu said the most powerful people are not politicians but voters.

But wen this same politicians get into power, dey treat the so called voters like slave and use their position to oppress people.

But come 2023, Nigerians will be set free,and at last bubu will finally go back to his country.
Do you think it is Buhari that wrote dz stuff here, Just say the person that wrote this none sense thinks...... We dont have a functioning president in dz country
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Miracle2020: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
swiz123:
i'd implore the new POTUS elect to reject strongly this supposed well wish coming from a lifeless tyrant that plagues us.

Acknowledging anything from this demented cow can only bring him ill luck.
ipob in pain
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by DAVE5(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
360degreess:

I think I saw a post where he (only righteous man on earth) was saying trump winning is something related to bible and/or saving the world or something of that sort, I just Sidon laff well well that day ehn

Nigerians carry religion for head like gala sellers carry gala

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Dantsito: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
360degreess:
phahahaha, bros you are too much, you have really finished with the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Dantsito: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
is over for the Igbos, no atiku in Nigeria, no Trump in America.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Miracle2020: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
EXLOVER:
Buhari Twitter comments section is the most useless comment section in world, all you will see is ifb or FF. When you go to other president page you will see intelligent write ups or argument.

It shows that our presido is clueless.
your president is namdi kanu and truly he is clueless and foolish.
We are waiting for Nnamdi kanu congratulations to Joe. Where are the foolish ipob women that we're marching for Trump in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
Congrats to Biden,
Some people will not stop to cry online for 8yrs, the worst thing is that those people are not in US but Nigeria...

The difference between foolishness and genius is that genius has its limit

Both People crying and rejoicing are daft Nigerians cos their county lies next to ruins and on the brink of ressesion. Some are only happy cos now they think they can run away to the US while their county is like a wasteland. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.