Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect (40722 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Tinubu / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by mrkings84(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2020
9jayes:
I can swear with my balls Buhari doesn't know what Twitter is.

We design all kinds of websites

-School
-Business
-Company
-Ecommerce

Why not swear with something that's still working??
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by cybercrackerftp(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Burgerlomo: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2020
mmafhew:
Trump is still going to court grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by calcal: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2020
My people are crying whereas half the US population does not know their president's name.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by stanluiz(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Some Nigerians carry US election like gala for head. Especially those that are supporting Joe Biden. I know their hatred for Trump is because of his immigration policies which lead to visa ban.

Why is Nigeria only African country that is crying about the visa ban ? South African or Ghana are not crying that much ? Why Nigerians Why are we obsessed with US Visa ? Must everybody go to America ? If we run out of Nigeria, then you will fix the country ?

Trump might be boastful and arrogant. But he has one message for us. That message is that we must fix and develop our country. Both the politicans and the citizen must contribute in the development of the country. We must hold our leaders responsible and accountable. Not by running away from the county.

If you guys think that Biden will protect your interest. Then you guys are deciving yourself. Biden is elected to protect the America imperialist interest just like others president they have been electing.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by oviri01: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2020
hoodedjaystrim:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1325174546496811009

3 and 5 we chat account for sell, Dm me WhatsApp only, +13316420427
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2020
I thought you told somebody to get his fact well before coming out to talk grin... when you were told about the protest... Or E shock you?

You are writing the opposite... is there anything peaceful about your doings to the youths of some weeks ago and with this account stuff..

My persident is on board... grin.. una ho hear am.. grin grin grin.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by stanluiz(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2020
plaindealer:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12643153_screenshot202011071341201_jpeg5d13f2ce8651d0b8640c966e3eb85bbc

This clown in India is actually Trump 2.0, he befriended Trump and borrowed Trump's racial and identity politics to divide and destroy India, I hope the people of India dash him the same treatment Americans just gave worthless Trump.
What the Indian prime minister is doing does not concern you in Nigeria. The Indians are not complaining. Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by stanluiz(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2020
fk001:

IPOB i said not igbos, we have sane igbos that distance themselves from IPOB and their activities. We all know IPOB publicly supported trump

If I will refer to the Igbo tribe in general I will address it as igbo.
Some of you cowards hide under the ipob to bash the igbo people. We know you people.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2020
stanluiz:
What the Indian prime minister is doing does not concern you in Nigeria. The Indians are not complaining. Mind your business.

Another bitter and frustrated ipob. grin grin

See how American business concerned you Igbos in nnewi and onisha.. grin

Of what concern and business is my post to you and why is it suffocating you..? grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Johnsinia(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
last I checked that title belongs to Ipob, whoever they support always fail.

ur own is to joblessly run around Nairaland, calling on Buhari.

Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is the mother and u are really obeying her
But the Ipob dethrone your Lord's Tinubu and Osho in Edo...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2020
stanluiz:
Some Nigerians carry US election like gala for head..

....ask your fellow Igbos..

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2020
When Igbos no dey respect themselves..

Den don take religion swear for these Igbos.

They are not even religious sef, just a bunch of religious bigots, liars, sinners and fraudulent characters..

grin grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by zabson(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Ipob inyamuri miscreants and flat.heads. Food is ready come and whine.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by stanluiz(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2020
plaindealer:

....ask your fellow Igbos..

Igbos and you guys that are supporting Joe Biden and Trump. Una carry us election like gala for head.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by plaindealer: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
stanluiz:
Igbos and you guys that are supporting Joe Biden and Trump. Una carry us election like gala for head.
[/s]

grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Seyzcham91(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2020
He is welcome but still not gonna change anything
mmafhew:
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Seyzcham91(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Many Countries President have congratulated The newly elected president and vice way before our daft President but regardless

The Four Most Powerful words For now is

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

AfonjaMuslim:
The man hasn't been officially confirmed as President yet, why are Buhari's remote controllers so daft?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by blowjohn(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Skepticus:

The double standards though.

Political reality is a lot different from entertainment of namedropping money bags.

If u say someone is a racist, u would never sing about him positively in a song.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Imagine what this mugu is saying
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Demol4trillions(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari is not lifeless

For the Americans to reject Trump at poll means a lot.

The Trump that has life disgraced.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by linearity: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
The man hasn't been officially confirmed as President yet, why are Buhari's remote controllers so daft?

Same thing happened with Trump four years ago, he started getting congratulations and proclaiming himself as been given a mandated from the very night CNN and other media projected him as the President-Elect.

Just like now, zero results have been certified by then and it was not yet officially confirmed.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Abeg where is pastor righteousness89 and the other faithful trump supporters.....

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by linearity: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2020
thatigboman:
Biden has won. All the major media networks have called it. Celebrations all over USA. In the US, the TV networks call the winner, unlike naija where everyone waits for INEC and their abracadabra

Actually, the media only just projects who wins each state and from there project the winner.

They do this by looking at already counted votes and analyze if the yet to be counted votes will have any effect in making the no2 person over take the no1 person....at the point where the remaining uncounted votes will not have any statistical impact in dislodging the no1 person, they call that state for that person and allocate the Electoral vote numbers for that state to that person. When one person reaches or crosses 270 Electoral votes, they project him as the winner.

These projections are not official and they are not bidding and could change, but it is really rare...meanwhile each state will CB continue to count their votes, others will trigger automatic recount depending on the margin, in some states the candidates can request a recount, in some states, you can’t request a recount and there is no recount if the margin is created than a threshold set by state laws.

Once the count/recount is complete, each state will certified their results and choose their state electors base on who won the state or district.

Theses electors then meet on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December in each State capital to elect the president. This year, that will be Dec. 14th.

The President is then sworn in on Jan 20th.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Lordkratus(m): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
Hahaha I laugh hard.. Donald Trump is a mystery.. Buhari is just grin congratulating the wrong person.. Come 2021 Trump will be re elected the president of USA..����The way I'm so Confident of Trumps rel-ection eh e sure me die as my naija pple will say grin .. ALL MY Trumps fans LIKE THIS COMMENT. Bidden and his cohorts should not rejoice yet It's not yet over, His fake wining has been upturned in the realm of God. Bidden and his cohorts are to small to stop the plan of God. Bidden is a physical and spirtiual weakling who is not fit to rule the United States.Their main aim is to elect BIDDEN and then impeach him to pave the way for Kamal Harris to become the next president those who know what that means will understand. Joe BIDDEN might even have good intentions but the pple backing him have evil agenda for this this world... Their plans has been frustrated �already. Come 2021 whether Americans votes for Donald Trump or Not he will be relected. I'm a die hard Fan of Trump Because He has God's backing. Where God leads I follow suit. grin
why ate you disgracing yourself bro.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by groupama: 1:59am On Nov 08, 2020
LAND FOR SALE

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by EmekaA125(m): 2:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Too early Buhari. Trump has a very strong case in Court.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by Mckhala80(m): 2:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Even nepotists , riggers send their congratulatory messages to Joe Biden.. Which way nigeria ?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by budusky05(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2020
mmafhew:
Na new thing after all Atiku go Court.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by abuhlawal(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2020
thesicilian:
Old men association. At least this one will not call you lifeless since you're both the same age.

So the other is in a different age range, I see.
Meanwhile congratulations Pa Joe

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by AbugaBugatti(m): 5:08am On Nov 08, 2020
tell him to stop forming familiarity,

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect by cardoctor(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Nice promo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.