Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze (24282 Views)

Breaking: Unknown Gun-men Set's Shops Ablaze At Uli Center Anambra State(video) / Hoodlums Attack Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Erojepromise(f): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
7lives:

Good Question bros, let those who have the answer step forward.
I never support that protests from the beginning, because I knew someone will use it to exploit others.
Nigerians are opportunists, imagine some boys came all the way from Mushin to loot the stores at Adedeji market, boys from Adedeji area also organize and went to loot shops at Mushin.
All these happened during the # end sars protests now the question is, is this what the protest is all about?.
. typical APC apologist end Sars or no end Sars this will still happen with the inflation in the country and unemployment plus poverty , people will definitely take to looting to quench that hunger and misery
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Basher8583: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Wolexdey:
The Buhari led administration has ignited the fire again and the hoodlums are set on rampage...

The masses are tired of bad Leadership... Soon, they will start entering the houses of the Politicians... Let these Politicians do the right thing and start yielding to the voice of the masses that gave them mandate to lead.

How can these Politicians be this heartless, wicked and greedy... In a Nation that has all it takes to be great but only Politicians wants to live large...

Is this the Change we were promised? They said we should bear with their failures... Imagine

Wetin consign Buhari for OYO State matter now. It's not even an APC state. And last I checked Makinde has empowered those thugs in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Basher8583: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Erojepromise:
. typical APC apologist end Sars or no end Sars this will still happen with the inflation in the country and unemployment plus poverty , people will definitely take to looting to quench that hunger and misery

And what next when they are finally caught because they will be caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Wolexdey(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Basher8583:

Wetin consign Buhari for OYO State matter now. It's not even an APC state. And last I checked Makinde has empowered those thugs in the state.

Say whatever you wish but we all know the damage Mr President has made concerning his attitude and actions so far.. Most Governor's suffering his inability to lead effectively
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by akigbemaru: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Rubicon67:

This era where we all should be pulling together to reposition the country, your brain and thinking faculties are busy disintegrating due to tribalism.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2020
AFONJA PEOPLE DON FINISH OLOGEDE MARKET shocked
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Rubicon67(m): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

My response based on the limitations of your vocabulary is: YES SIR!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Difrent: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Kingscee:
Guys just look at what this people did to me, simple because I commented on the Muslim's topic, and the moderator of this forum automatically attached this Allah and Muhammad be this and that to my PROFILE, my questions now is this, why people comment on anything that concerns Christianity anyhow them like without been warned of what they are going to say? If i talk wetin dey my mind naw, na ban go follow me,
My main concern be say make una remove that Allah and Muhammad of a thing wey una attach to my profile or I deactivate my account

You can start a campaign for the Christian section to have such a tag too.... Nairaland is a democratic space
BTW you clearly saw that it's only by accepting the Creed that you will be allowed to comment on the Islamic section,you accepted and are now coming to complain ,did anyone force you to accept ?
Please Rights comes with responsibilities,act responsibly by respecting and obeying orders and ask for your right to make the Christian section have such a caveat from nairaland like the Muslims did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Basher8583: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wolexdey:

Say whatever you wish but we all know the damage Mr President has made concerning his attitude and actions so far.. Most Governor's suffering his inability to lead effectively

You would probably blame Buhari for your inability to satisfy your babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Heavensent01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Realtalk20:
Fallen tribe of cursed people like Heavensent01

everyone know that's Edo state hallmark, what's the unproductive info for?

pack your watery brain together till you enter rehab
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by KBEST3(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Wolexdey(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Basher8583:

You would probably blame Buhari for your inability to satisfy your babe.

I think better things that such useless example you cited...

Shallow reasoning bro...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by SmartMugu: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

How many shops did Buhari burn?
How many shops did those with blocked accounts burn? They need to find the actual criminals, not the peaceful protesters they could find.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Golan007: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
SmartMugu:

How many shops did those with blocked accounts burn? They need to find the actual criminals, not the peaceful protesters they could find.

The investigation is providing that.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by RAYAM(f): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think is high time people need to be 24 hours conscious of their environment we should see everyone around us as suspect and be security conscious. I'm sure these hoodlums are not swamp of bees that will unexpectedly invade somewhere. Let's be vigilant.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by SmartMugu: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

The investigation is providing that.
Then they should have waited till the end of investigation before blocking their accounts, shouldnt they? What country blocks people's accounts before finding them guilty?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Golan007: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
SmartMugu:

Then they should have waited till the end of investigation before blocking their accounts, shouldnt they? What country blocks people's accounts before finding them guilty?

They may be invoking the anti terrorism law.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
7lives:

Good Question bros, let those who have the answer step forward.
I never support that protests from the beginning, because I knew someone will use it to exploit others.
Nigerians are opportunists, imagine some boys came all the way from Mushin to loot the stores at Adedeji market, boys from Adedeji area also organize and went to loot shops at Mushin.
All these happened during the # end sars protests now the question is,is this what the protest is all about?.

I taya.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Numero9: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Damikjay:
May God help us
Nah! We are not United, willing and ready to help ourselves. God won't help us!!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by bellotaofeek: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Average omo ibadan na thief grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
grin CHAI THERE IS HUNGER IN THE LAND O grin

OLOGEDE MARKET I WILL NOT LAUGH AGAIN grin
And that warrant looting peoples shops? The hunger can be seen in you fellow looter
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by IJOBA2: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
hadaydhollarpo:

And that warrant looting peoples shops? The hunger can be seen in you fellow looter
WHO LET THE DOG OUT

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by amuwo1980: 4:27am On Nov 09, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Move your shops to Igbo land
Why don’t u move all the federal resources used in developing these ancient human settlements back to where the oil money came from
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by sleekender(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
What is your phone number?

I need some laptops

Orire01:
This is getting out of hand!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze by Orire01(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
sleekender:
What is your phone number?

I need some laptops

Here, also in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Hisbah Police Arrests Man Who Put Himself Up For Sale For N20m (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.