Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here (385 Views)

Help Needed Bloggers Come In / Bloggers Needed / Bloggers Come Here, You Can Make 3k Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here by Naijatask: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Hello guys, i own a blog. and i have this idea of creating a whatsapp group for nigeria bloggers to join.

The main purpose of the group, is to help each other.

here's what i will like us to do. Imagine after your client pays you to upload his music/sponsored post for him and he sees it in more than 20 websites? grin grin.

So, what i want is a whatsapp group where we help each other to upload musics on a blog. but of course, there will be rules and regulations concerning how it's done. To know more of what i'm panning,

If you're interested, drop your numbers and your website link below.

Note: i won't add websites with sub domains e.g abcd..com.

My website is https://www.naijatask.com.ng
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here by kediamos: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Am Amos also a blogger 08104074399
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here by FactBoyz: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:
Hello guys, i own a blog. and i have this idea of creating a whatsapp group for nigeria bloggers to join.

here's what i will like us to do. Imagine after your client pays you to upload his music/sponsored post for him and he sees it in more than 20 websites? grin grin.

So, what i want is a whatsapp group where we help each other to upload musics on a blog. but of course, there will be rules and regulations concerning how it's done. To know more of what i'm panning,

My website is https://www.naijatask.com.ng
Interested
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Come In Here by 9jabuzzz: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Naijatask post=95803124]Hello guys, i own a blog. and i have this idea of creating a whatsapp group for nigeria bloggers to join.

My website is https://www.naijatask.com.ng[/im interested contact me at 0810 695 8516 ]

(1) (Reply)

Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! / How Can I Do These On Nairaland? / Kotlin Programmer Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.