Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee (21060 Views)

FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by marv1: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2020
AGF Melami is just another controversial entity causing more confusion to issues . Always speaking with both sides of his mouth. What a disgrace to that office?. No respect.
You can never see him talk straight, always looking for how to bend the rule.
What a mistake to that office?

1 Like

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by sammysneh(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2020
davillian:
Just check thier bank account or print out thier bank statement....
You will see enough evidence....

#nigerianjusticeisfucked

very simple
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by yaki84: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Afritop:
They want another protests again
There will be no other protest again...
They succeeded in dividing the just course..
They r now freezing accounts of people who were frontiers...
All these are to take us...
I tell u an average Nigerian a coward.
Nobody will go out not Now, let's just keep watch as the entire script is being acted.

But in all let them know we r a crazy generation...
They can't beat us and expect us to be smiling..
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Dreyton36: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
We know already say una no go gree see see evidence
The ones posted on social media never still they enough

My own be say make them no commit for public oo
Boys go roast them like barbecue

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Angrymode: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2020
These are the kind of situations that makes me want to totally give up in this country. Very annoying!!!
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by shegzydave(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2020
davillian:
Just check thier bank account or print out thier bank statement....
You will see enough evidence....

#nigerianjusticeisfucked

Bro I dont think that will work
When they arrested me when I was traveling
I told them to let me transfer to them 20k but they refuse they say I should go to ATM or POS to withdraw that is cash they want
So tell me where is the evidence I have to say they forcefully collect money from me
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by HAccord: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2020
I have never seen a lawyer so sleazy, dishonest and unprincipled like AGF Malami. How did he become a SAN.

We need to investigate Malami's credentials properly. That guy smells of sickening fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by tomdon(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Which kind of country is this
A Presidential Investigative Panel was set up and gulped public funds for two years and the result is a poorly done job.
A special investigative team is now to be set up by IGP to discipline police officers who erstwhile have remained in the force despite all the allegations. This country needs deliverance
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2020
you people should prepare for the worst.

just be prepared.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2020
I doubt if this country will ever, I repeat ever Work

1 Like

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2020
this man is just something....I know he is far worst than EFCC chairman he is unjustly prosecuting. how can you say no evidence to indict this killer's in police uniform wen we all knw there deadly acts......
thank God the various judicial panel have started revealing more and you are here staying something else...
Nigerians will knw the true you after 2023!
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Luckydubby7:
One of d most disheartening reality to shoulder at this time is being a Nigerian in Nigeria listening to Nigerian news.

When this man said hoodlums who wore military uniforms were behind the lekki shooting, I just knew nothing would come out of the panel of inquiry.

Bro oil dey ur head....

And look at what he is saying now,
I told my niggarrs, the fight is between the youths and the government, Nigerian government does not do anything to its own no matter what..

the the so called SARS officers will go free after d panel sittings

So we move
#EndSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by shoprite: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee

angry

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by EngrXrix(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/no-evidence-to-prosecute-33-indicted-sars-operatives-agf/
To this effect I hereby advocate for all police force personnel to wear bodycams.
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by tnerro1(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Joe Biden has won the election, so let’s flood America youths, visa will soon be given to anyone that wants to come to America grin
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by knightsTempler: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2020
Malami is representative of everything that is illegitimate about this regime and he doesn't even try to pretend. How does an attorney general of a country behave like the head of a criminal organization in action and utterance?
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
If the negative perception given to the AGF's comments by many people is from their mind then I can conclude that some Nairalanders are either educationally illiterates or secondary schools children. Court can't prosecute an accuse without evidence beyond reasonable doubt, this is how court make judgement. I've this doubt that the suspect SARS officials may not be prosecuted as a result of lack of exhibits & enough witnesses, the only option as suggested by the AGF is to hand them over to PSC for disciplinary action pending to the court ruling.
Many comments are just coming out of extreme hatred but not human conscience. Bigots will always be but irrespective of who the AGF is on he eyes of Nigerian he made a legal claim and the best suggestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by tosinjafuye: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Banwod1st:
It marvels me sometimes when these people think they are fooling us.
At this time, one will think the government should keep away from what will anger the alreadily angered populace/youth the more but having incompetent people at the helm of affairs is a double tragedy!
Nigeria seemed to be politically and leader wise cursed!

Now in this country, I just go about my normal business with utmost carefulness.
I'm always with the consciousness that anything goes in the country
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by favor914: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Luckydubby7:
One of d most disheartening reality to shoulder at this time is being a Nigerian in Nigeria listening to Nigerian news.

When this man said hoodlums who wore military uniforms were behind the lekki shooting, I just knew nothing would come out of the panel of inquiry.
Read & understand properly before you whine, for atrocities committed in 2018 & 19.
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by favor914: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Coronabirus:
If the negative perception given to the AGF's comments by many people is from their mind then I can conclude that some Nairalanders are either educationally illiterates or secondary schools children. Court can't prosecute an accuse without evidence beyond reasonable doubt, this is how court make judgement. I've this doubt that the suspect SARS officials may not be prosecuted as a result of lack of exhibits & enough witnesses, the only option as suggested by the AGF is to hand them over to PSC for disciplinary action pending to the court ruling.
Many comments are just coming out of extreme hatred but not human conscience. Bigots will always be but irrespective of who the AGF is on he eyes of Nigerian he made a legal claim and the best suggestion.
Well elaborated.

1 Like

Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Fcwilly: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari has spoken.
But the dead that will kill the Dog will never let it hear the sound of the master whistles.
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by davillian(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
shegzydave:

Bro I dont think that will work
When they arrested me when I was traveling
I told them to let me transfer to them 20k but they refuse they say I should go to ATM or POS to withdraw that is cash they want
So tell me where is the evidence I have to say they forcefully collect money from me
That's you they collect thier illegal cash and still deposit in thier bank account
With plenty questions, house search you would see what thier salaries can not buy, land documents vehicles document and cars
They use their wives account too
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Franktom247(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Can you imagine what this malami of a human being is saying my GOD why have you forsaken this country then this judicial panel whatever is a waste later fake pastor supporters will say this is his idea smh
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by obama30: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=HenryThegreat1 post=95803866]
https://punchng.com/no-evidence-to-prosecute-33-indicted-sars-operatives-agf/[/qu

It should be better nigeria change her name to God forbid.

We don't have court in Nigeria, instead we have cult.

We don't have law's in Nigeria Instead we have raw.

A nation with dead judiciary produces only currupt administrator, and enslaved her citizen's
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by Regcode: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Almighty God who is a righteous judge will prosecute them. He is God of justice is far from a Nation like Nigeria
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by toye440: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
dangwarmai:

Join your people politically and seize power legally and democratically, anything short of that ' you will die trying'
No country will or can ever make progress with northerners and their mentality.
They are a dead weight in any progressive environment.
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by britiko: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
In order to live long in Nigeria, just expect the worse.

Dear youths, you have the power to change the narrative. Let's register, get ur PVC's, come 2023 and VOTE THEM OUT!!!

If they refuse to leave peacefully then we treat them the ghana way.

No pity for the wicked!
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by DiagnoPolitics: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
There are truckload loads of testimonies against bloody killers like John Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS, Obiano promised to prosecute him, so why are trying to be dubious and dishonest. These abookis and their dubious nature. Tueh!
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by SeniorGee(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
This fellow is intellectually shallow and it beats my imagination hollow! How on God's earth were they indicted in the first place if no evidence
What are they taking us for?
Re: No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee by thuxzwda1: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=godofuck231 post=95804437]the judicial system has also collapsed [/qu

Judicial system wey we no get at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / PDP Crisis: S/south Gov To Replace Muazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.