Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins (63988 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by peppermint7(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is not by By Struggle or Gragra!
Life is a Gift From GOD!
You Don't Hussle ,struggle or Conspire For a Gift!
No Matter how you Conspire, Struggle and huddle for it, if GOD did not give u! You will not Get it!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump!
Point of correction pls
Former president Trump

3 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Veryfoolishboy: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
heykims:
And he was tweeting from the golf ground.
he has. a handler managing his social media accounts
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by tonididdy(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2020
nickvanilla:
Dude's still going to be a billionaire after the white house. He hasn't really lost anything.

Being an American president doesn't guarantee you a billionaire status... This isn't Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by FuckThaMod: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!
No Matter how you Conspire, Struggle and huddle for it, if GOD did not give u! You will not Get it!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
First time I'm ever liking your post, first time you're making sense.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by IamFINESSE: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

God will bless 46th too... Bcoz he is our son.. Ndi Igbo from mbiase

Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden is igbo extension... His ancestry was traced to Igbo nation in Nigeria....

Actually we made mistake with Adekunle Trump, he was nt related to Igbo like we thought, he is actually from the yoruba tribe...

We Igbos are proud of our son Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden... NGOZI Kamala and co..

Igbo keep dominating even in America

cheesy grin

I never knew you are such a big f.ool

2 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by SenecaTheYonger: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Ever wondered why every president plays golf? Even if they had never played golf in their entire life up until becoming president?
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by illicit(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45

u are just another political jobber....

U are very capable of being ambiguous just to suit ur paymasters.....

mtchew

pastor my ass....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by mvem(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
My GUY!

America will regret not voting this guy in as president soon grin !

This was the same way NIGERIA voted out GEJ back then all in the name of CHANGE, Na still that same CHANGE we dey inside now��

We complained he wasn’t handling the economy well because Oil was below 100 and naira to dollar was around 200naira and a bag of rice was sold for less than 5K!

We expected a miracle! We thought the change would bring Rice to 1k, give us 24hrs electricity, Dollar to 50naira and co!!!

Well GUYS!! Petrol is now 165, naira to dollar is now 460, a bag of rice is now 25k !! All under 5 years!!

I PRAY AMERICA WON’T regret! Biden seems like a soft guy and a Soft guy can’t handle AMERICA! Not at all
oga face Nigeria. US will be alright no matter who rules it. See how some are saying US will regret this and that as if we are better of or you are one prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by juman(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Hiss
Clueless old man.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Onlydaughter(f): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2020
These days when I hear someone say "I can't breathe!!!" It sounds awkward to me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by A305: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2020
What if the bride wasn't a MAGA supporter?

Bummer
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by dlaw70(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
gringrin

Doing everything he can to ease the pain of defeat before depression kills him cheesy

Before becoming president,he was richer than all USA presidents dead and alive.
If it's the office of the president,he has been there for four years.
When history is written his name will be there as the former president with all former presidential entitlements.
When he leaves office,he is going back to his billions of dollars empire.

So I ask u Mr. what can actually give him depression

2 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Historical photo with the bride
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by shamsin6300(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Onlydaughter:
These days when I hear someone say "I can't breathe!!!" It sounds awkward to me...

I pray your mum deliver another baby (girl) so dat u will rename yourself to second daughter.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by desiredhome: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Mrdecent:
Lol... Tension must be cool nsh
It's not a do or die like we blacks,
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by desiredhome: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:

Point of correction pls
Former president Trump
Till January 2nd 2021
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by lekki1444: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
mazi donachukwu trump
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Masterclass32: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump, the main man.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Onlydaughter(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2020
shamsin6300:

I pray your mum deliver another baby (girl) so dat u will rename yourself to second daughter.

Ha! Ha! undecided
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
gringrin

Doing everything he can to ease the pain of defeat before depression kills him cheesy

How can depression kill a man who have gone bankrupt many times and bounced back, won the election as a non politician in 2016, that man is a role model, he is blunt asf, a goal getter, a aim shooter, he is not easily bent, he is a decision maker, respect his name, the media is crazy, if the system know if they cant bend you, they remove you, Jonathan, Ambode, Obaseki are example. They do everything for the people to hate you. It might happen to you later in life, when you get to the top, so use this as an example. Learn not criticize, we will all be great, and some people will want to tarnish your image.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Gandollaar(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden is igbo extension... His ancestry was traced to Igbo nation in Nigeria....

Actually we made mistake with Adekunle Trump, he was nt related to Igbo like we thought, he is actually from the yoruba tribe...

cheesy grin
Omokomo ni e!

Try borrow brain, visit any abattoir closest to you.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by hustla(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Fat and shapeless + orange
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
tonididdy:

Being an American president doesn't guarantee you a billionaire status... This isn't Nigeria

Trump was a billionaire businessman before going into politics.
Owner of trump organization with over 500 businesses.
Have you heard of trump towers ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Seyzcham91(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2020
confirm!
Vatsyayana:
Well my guess is that life is bigger than us all. No matter how powerful or influential we are, life directs our existence.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by isahsalee: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2020
He can't come and kill himself for bad belle Americans, he just realized he has his private life to live for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by XOGBADO(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

cheesy grin

Come and go to heaven let me see

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2020
urchcoded:
na ask I ask and I no ask you. Werey

You don't call someone blessed Werey especially on a Sunday.

You might become a Werey.

But I forgive you sha. Go and sin no more. grin
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by ivolt: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump golfs in sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Dayoebe(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Vatsyayana:
' life is bigger than us all. No matter how powerful or influential we are, life directs our existence.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by stawarts(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Abi na...I can come and kill myself. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Omoslim26: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45

Doing nairaland in Church"!!

daddy G O howfar nah?

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by naija4life247: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45

This guy is showing advanced symptoms of depression and suicide. Someone should help check on him. He is bitter, sad, depressed and suicidal

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.