Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins (63987 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by grandlexuz(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is not by By Struggle or Gragra!
Life is a Gift From GOD!
You Don't Hussle ,struggle or Conspire For a Gift!
No Matter how you Conspire, Struggle and hussle for it, if GOD did not give u! You will not Get it!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump!

Now I understand what the bible means by not everyone who calls my name.....

3 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Zendizel(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

God will bless 46th too... Bcoz he is our son.. Ndi Igbo from mbiase

Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden is igbo extension... His ancestry was traced to Igbo nation in Nigeria....

Actually we made mistake with Adekunle Trump, he was nt related to Igbo like we thought, he is actually from the yoruba tribe...

We Igbos are proud of our son Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden... NGOZI Kamala and co..

Igbo keep dominating even in America

cheesy grin

Igbo yi Noni!
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by peppermint7(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2020
desiredhome:

Till January 2nd 2021
No quote me again before a tia ur papa slap.
E be like sey u no de watch news
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
illicit:

u are just another political jobber....

U are very capable of being ambiguous just to suit ur paymasters.....

mtchew

pastor my ass....

Will you shut the fk up!
Keep your dirty mouth shut!

Pastor your ass.
Which stinking dirty ass?

He has right to his opinion. Mumu

Sick souls like you don't know lots of Americans voted for Trump also. Because they have the right to make a choice.

In every competition someone must win. And if Biden has won what then is the Fuss's all about.

If you are sane you won't fight anyone for their choice.

Fem!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Omoslim26: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2020
dlaw70:

Before becoming president,he was richer than all USA presidents dead and alive.
If it's the office of the president,he has been there for four years.
When history is written his name will be there as the former president with all former presidential entitlements.
When he leaves office,he is going back to his billions of dollars empire.

So I ask u Mr. what can actually give him depression

Hmm over time it has been established that material things and wealthiness is not a guarantee for true self happiness

funny enough its d most petty things that trouble this wealthy and influential folks

i once had a big customer whose own problem is his inability to stop taking snuff

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Johnson5258:
Evangelism is a 24 hours activity regardless of location boss.

Many of dem don't know.

Please tell them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by eki2000(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!
No Matter how you Conspire, Struggle and hussle for it, if GOD did not give u! You will not Get it!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
You are a politician, stop deceiving us here. You worship Trump as your Messiah instead of Christ. You have severally tried to link Trumps name with some portions in the Bible.

It is shameful to see someone who many taught was an evangelist for Christ turn a politician.

No matter how we pretend, we can't do it for long and we can't hide our true values and characters. Christ is the saviour if the world. No president anywhere will truly stop the persecution of Christians that is coming. The era of Christ is coming soon!

8 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by VULCAN(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Joker Alert.

A man that got 70m votes in an election is being mocked by someone who can't even win an election for Chairmanship of his street association.

Millions love Trump all over the world that you hate him shouldn't blind you to that fact

175:
grin

Fake we love you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Openbusiness: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
God bless you too and may God continue to have mercy on me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Neddstark: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
gringrin

Doing everything he can to ease the pain of defeat before depression kills him cheesy

Hahaha. Great men dont get depressed. They go down and come back stronger. Read his story, this is not the first loss he is having.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by OyinO: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45

Sorry!
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by OyinO: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2020
whytediamond:

I used to take you seriously....

Then you don't know what to take seriously in life. Nigerian GOs, pastors, Christians and church-goers are the fakest people on planet earth because they have no single relationship and share no single attributes with the biblical Christos.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Goalnaldo(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2020
I hope he didn't grab the butt of the Bride while taking the pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Muftimenk: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
[s]
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
[/s]
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Muftimenk: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin
VULCAN:
Joker Alert.

A man that got 70m votes in an election is being mocked by someone who can't even win an election for Chairmanship of his street association.

Millions love Trump all over the world that you hate him shouldn't blind you to that fact

grin
VULCAN:
Joker Alert.

See painment
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2020
grin
XOGBADO:

Come and go to heaven let me see
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Muftimenk: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2020
[s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=FuckThaMod post=95807316] First time I'm ever liking your post, first time you're making
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Buliwyf: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2020
dlaw70:

Before becoming president,he was richer than all USA presidents dead and alive.
If it's the office of the president,he has been there for four years.
When history is written his name will be there as the former president with all former presidential entitlements.
When he leaves office,he is going back to his billions of dollars empire.

So I ask u Mr. what can actually give him depression

Haven't you heard? The fool is in debt. He actually came to the presidency to hustle money. LMAO
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by 175(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2020
VULCAN:
Joker Alert.

The anonymous nature of this forum should tell one not to be this naive. . .the joke is on you!

Gracias!
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by EMMY76: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Only in a country like the US will a very proud and arrogant president allows himself to be defeated in a presidential election, here in nigeria a buhari will rather prefers every living thing in nigeria to perish than allow such to happen to him.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Psalms 118:8 - [It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Trust in God, not Trump or Biden.

Tell him... Because thats how biase igbos can be... I only believe in God to help me...not any president. .. who will only help his family.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by TimeTraveler369: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2020
He will be missed. He is an Alpha Male
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by illicit(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you shut the fk up!
Keep your dirty mouth shut!

Pastor your ass.
Which stinking dirty ass?

He has right to his opinion. Mumu

Sick souls like you don't know lots of Americans voted for Trump also. Because they have the right to make a choice.

In every competition someone must win. And if Biden has won what then is the Fuss's all about.

If you are sane you won't fight anyone for their choice.

Fem!
Nonsense!

Ode

Are u his mouthpiece....

u are just looking for trouble....

keep off my mentions I ain't discussing shit with u Ode

Or else a big python will soon locate u and devour u idiot....
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by kvngmaxy(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2020
America no be Nigeria
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by oxiide22(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Life is a Gift From GOD!

A Gift is Given!

Happy Man! Happy People!
JESUS is KING!
GOD BLESS 45
Choi, this fellow is really in severe pain after Trump lose the election..[

1 Like

Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by oxiide22(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! I feel his pains.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by shamsin6300(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Onlydaughter:

Ha! Ha! undecided

Lolx grin
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by oxiide22(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Skyfornia:
Nice way to calm his tension...If na Jubril, he would ha hired some fulani herdsmen to do his bidding and cause trouble.
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by oxiide22(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
oxiide22:
[/s]
I don't do miscreants
Re: Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins by shoprite: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump Nwannem . . .no mind them . . .just go face your twitting job full time cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.