Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry (12375 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nkisiva: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Shan George the veteran Nollywood has come out to say that she gives people trouble in the industry.

See screenshot of her post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/nollywood-actress-shan-george-confirms.html?m=1

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nkisiva: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
I agree with her. Don't let them use you. Don't sell yourself short.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by iykedakelvin(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
What is this one nah angry
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
She didn't add hoes and diabolic people.

3 Likes

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
iykedakelvin:

Modified: For the purposes of calm, I have withdrawn my previous comment here

Seems like my attempt at humor, albeit harsh, has gone down flat.
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by dotun120: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
For real.....
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by shacks99(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok we don't hear
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
tactius:

Your mother.

Some people no just get joy for life sha!
Wetin the young man mother do u now wey u carry her come Nairaland?!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Adamsonian1993(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
What is this one saying self
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by mmclatino(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
trouble maker grin
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by bettercreature(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
iykedakelvin:
Dont mind the Ms Perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77587932:

Some people no just get joy for life sha!

Wetin the young man mother do u now?!

And some people don't know when Mr Saracasm shows his face....

Ah well, it was his cousin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Baawaa(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
market has finished inside this woman shop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
k
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
k.
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by mmadu5(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
mama wants to trend ,cant even remember the last time i heard of her grin
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by AnuliKay: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
One has to stand for themselves.

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by dotun120: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: 23rd April, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED
: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Legendguru: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
hehehehe
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by dheaven: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
She doesn't know that she might have one of those characters also.

1 Like

Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Scarcitato(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dis woman is beautiful
Re: Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry by Houseofglam7(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
No,grandma....they ain't working with you coz you all that and more.
Damn I detest self righteous people undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / Olakunle Churchill Offers Scholarship To 10 Students Of UNILAG Through Praiz / See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.