Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! (1955 Views)

Why Nigerians Pray / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by CryptoRepublic1: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nephilim:
he's false! He just got luck on prediction!

It's not luck,he predicted it first and repeated it again 5days later.

He definitely has something.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Nephilim: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

It's not luck,he predicted it first and repeated it again 5days later.

He definitely has something.
where's even the link to the predictions!
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
bolaino:
Hello my Brothers and Sisters, I want us all as a Nation to come together and pray against the spirit of Death that is around Our Man of God, Prophet TB Joshua. God Showed me in a Vision that Prophet TB joshua Contracted Coronavirus and later died due to complications from this. And God told me in the vision to tell All people of light and Love all over the world who Love God and Love working for God to please come together to pray so that God will heal him and that he will recover and continue doing the work of God. And that if we Believers in God and the word of God do not take this seriously that the Man of God will die from Coronavirus. God showed me that after he died the ministry he had came under a lot of attack as the scoan church was bombed and many people there died. But God told me that something can be done to prevent this, that is why I am calling on all Believers of God especially Nigerians to rise up and pray for this great man of God as he is a pillar in our society and his death will set us back more. So please Lovers of God and followers of Light and Love I want to plead with you to please pray for Prophet TB joshua and his Family, may God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level / Xtians Can Someone Explain (trinity) For Me? / Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.