Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Are You In Need Of Someone To Help You Get Agricultural Product From Far North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of Someone To Help You Get Agricultural Product From Far North (181 Views)

How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / Ginger, Olympic Gum Arab Gum. In The Far North For Sale. / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Someone To Help You Get Agricultural Product From Far North by Iree1(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Good day All.
Are u interested in buying(Tomatoes, onions, ginger, Irish potatoes, pepper and any agricultural perishables) in Northerner part of Nigeria
I help to buy and waybill to all parts of country and even outside Nigeria.

I give the best rate.... Let's do bussinex.(Companies n Individual's)
WhatsApp or call Dave
07031164607 or 08116575348
Thanks.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Any One To Teach Me Online Business One On One Training / China's Singles Day: 3m People, 4,000 Planes And Cargo Ships / Toyota Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.