Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Health Benefits Of "Raw Honey" : - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of "Raw Honey" : (164 Views)

Surprising Benefits Of Raw Honey That You Need To Know / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly / Effect Of Raw Honey On Cough, Cold & Flu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of "Raw Honey" : by lammagric(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Humans have used "RAW HONEY" for Medicinal Purposes for Thousand of Years.

Now more than ever the value of "Raw Honey's Medicinal Potential" is being rediscovered.

Scientific evidences from all over the World
And

Thousand of Years of ANECDOTAL EVIDENCES show Huge Health Benefits from the Consumption of "RAW HONEY"

Which I will be discussing below :

This Thread is Promoted by LAMM AGRIPRENEURS' NETWORK :

The Producer of LAMM HONEY
Raw & Original Honey, Direct from the Bee Farm.

I am a practical Bee Farmer.
I am the First Bee Farm(Apiary) in Nigeria that prove its Honey is Original with

A Comprehensive Laboratory Analysis Result (Lab Test)
and

90 - Day Guarantee Certificate.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

NCDC Records 300 New Cases As Total Cases Exceed 64,000 / 7 Charged With Stealing Millions In Covid-19 Relief, Spending It On Lamborghini / Double Crank And Single Crank Hospital Bed @ 100k Each...08054835400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.