Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection (2299 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
'CHANGE' is the central theme of the BB2011 campaign.

Has anyone wondered

BUHARI = 6 letters
BAKARE = 6 letters
CHANGE = 6 letters

666 - Could this be the anti-christ connection? Just innocent thoughts, no harm intended.

Also look at this,

BB2011 = 6 letters
Muslim = 6 letters
Pastor = 6 letters

thats also 666. Hmm, what a combination! Coincidence or Mystical?
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by oderemo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
here we go again with the conspiracy theorist. and the illuminaty.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by assme: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
i have always been suspecting that there's something odd about this Muslim extremist and his radical counterpart and now the puzzles are adding
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by OAM4J: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
I laugh in 666  grin grin grin

OP, stop deluding yourself, you appear dumb.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Pataki: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ OP,

Your mates are busy thinking of witty inventions across the globe, you are busy concocting delusional theories and religious fanaticism. I don't blame you. I blame that PDP for 12 years of wasting your innocent thoughts.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
@
OAM4J:

I laugh in 666  grin grin grin

OP, stop deluding yourself, you appear dumb.

u r dumber, if u cannot grasp my post and analogy,
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Odunnu: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lol @ 666 connection
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pataki:

@ OP,

Your mates are busy thinking of witty inventions across the globe, you are busy concocting delusional theories and religious fanaticism. I don't blame you. I blame that PDP for 12 years of wasting your innocent thoughts.

why are you scared? grin if you have no sense of humour is it my fault? or did i conjure up the letters in their names? i particularly am not against the BB presidential campaign just as i am not with Jonathan, so i may as well sit back and watch the best man win, rather than stick my vote (not made up my mind though). Whoever wins, Nigeria is set on a definite direction, and the changes will not be much different.

Please lighten up, a curious mind saw something ur blurred mind couldn't so spare d insults joor! grin
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by LoveKing(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
You are a shame to the Conspiracy Theorists.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Pataki: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
sleekymag:

why are you scared? grin if you have no sense of humour is it my fault? or did i conjure up the letters in their names? i particularly am not against the BB presidential campaign just as i am not with Jonathan, so i may as well sit back and watch the best man win, rather than stick my vote (not made up my mind though). Whoever wins, Nigeria is set on a definite direction, and the changes will not be much different.

Please lighten up, a curious mind saw something your blurred mind couldn't so spare d insults joor! grin
Sorry my broda. Abeg no vex.

Scared of what? Another religious tell tale? Was Obama equally not likened to the anti-christ? Abeg oh. grin

Please make up your mind quick-quick. Glad to hear you are not on Clueless Jonathan's bandwagon though.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
LoveKing:

You are a shame to the Conspiracy Theorists.

If your type is in the BB bandwagon, then i'd better tell the BB supporters to disown you. A look at your profile pix and what you stand for only adds veracity to the supposed conclusion that BB2011 666 campaign may hold more than meets the eye.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by assme: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Scared of what? Another religious tell tale? Was Obama equally not likened to the anti-christ? Abeg oh

Please don't place both side by side again!!! its an insult to the United states. while Obama is an educated prof. Buhari is an uneducated military minded religious bigot.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
666 Connection I am guessing the @OP has never really read the Bible ,ever. . . There is no such thing as a 666 Connection. Even Dan Brown did not go that stupid. Roflmao!!
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by TewMuch: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
This 666 thing took long enough. Please Nigerian's learn to separate religious sentiments from state. The state will be responsible for your future well being and your life. Afterall it is the same bible that says, "heaven helps those who help themselves". Put all sentiments away and vote with your consceince. What do we really want as Nigerians? Vote wisely for who will take Nigeria to the potential that it has. We are tired of the same old poo, it has obviously not worked in our favor. We the masses are the ones to decide. There is power in our number's. No OBJ, OGD or whatever can muzzle 150 million people. Faced with 100 people sef dem go run. Let us make our votes count and our voices heard, Nigerian politicians must know that the people, not God fathers decide their fate. They should be begging to please us, not turning us into paranoid 666 lunatics
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

666 Connection I am guessing the @OP has never really read the Bible ,ever. . .  There is no such thing as a 666 Connection. Even Dan Brown did not go that silly. Roflmao!!

Hmm, it seems u read minds now and can tell who has read or hasn't read the bible. Where did you hear me mention bible so far? And who says there's nothing such as a 666 connection? You have never heard of 666, shay? (keep living in denial). I was only making an analogy, cos if i remember well, sometime last week or two ago, someone likened the Jonathan campaign with the 2011 events and even put obama in the equation. I was only being analytical in the way i came up with this. And for ACN supporters, it may interest them to also know that Tinubu is d arrowhead of ACN, Ribadu, the Presidential aspirant, and Adeola his vice.

TINUBU = 6 letters
RIBADU = 6 letters
ADEOLA = 6 letters

Hmm, the 666 connection again, right?  grin
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Again, there is No such thing as a 666 Connection. You don't get to INVENT such things. It is either real or you are a Dan Brown wannabe and you are failing even from the first post. 666 is the number of A MAN, not 3 RANDOM men put together. I don't have  to read your mind at all for this . . . . it is there in the BIBLE. Even Dan Brown did not attempt to re-write this one. There is no such thing as the anti-Christ Connection undecided
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by denzel2009: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lmao, this poster is funny. Do you know how many people with 6-letter names in Nigeria? Can we put everyone of them on your 666-connection grid?

Even Sleekymag is connected.

Please spare us the rubbish conspiracy theory.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, there is No such thing as a 666 Connection. You don't get to INVENT such things. It is either real or you are a Dan Brown wannabe and you are failing even from the first post. 666 is the number of A MAN, not 3 RANDOM men put together. I don't have  to read your mind at all for this . . . . it is there in the BIBLE. Even Dan Brown did not attempt to re-write this one. There is no such thing as the anti-Christ Connection  undecided

So only Dan Brown gets to invent, shay? I'm neither his fan, nor a fan of the Da Vinci Code. If you need my help in explaining, i could help you with that. 666 connection in this context (which is different) is that of the six letter words of the surnames of BUHARI, BAKARE and what they mainly stand for in their party, CHANGE. So its just what it is - NUMBERS. There are people with plate numbers on their cars 419 or 666. Do they fret because of that? I was only asking if there's more than meets the eye in it, or if its just coincidental, with the FAMOUS 666.

And who say it must be one man? you may not have heard of 3-in-1 before, or have you? your point doesn't hold water. The 3 characters come into one to hold the powerful 666 in this case, meaning they are powerless on their own but united they fulfil the cause (again, just to offer an explanation to ur faulty point, and not to insist they support the Dan Brown cause).
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
denzel2009:

Lmao, this poster is funny. Do you know how many people with 6-letter names in Nigeria? Can we put everyone of them on your 666-connection grid?

Even Sleekymag is connected.

Please spare us the rubbish conspiracy theory.

I prolly might be funny. removing mag from the sleeky doesn't do justice to ur claim. Urs DENZEL may lend credence here, only that it has to be three names with the 6 -letter word not one name.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
sleekymag:

So only Dan Brown gets to invent, shay? I'[/b]m neither his fan, nor a fan of the Da Vinci Code. If you need my help in explaining, i could help you with that. 666 connection in this context (which is different) is that of the six letter words of the surnames of BUHARI, BAKARE and what they mainly stand for in their party, CHANGE. So its just what it is - NUMBERS. There are people with plate numbers on their cars 419 or 666. Do they fret because of that? I was only asking if there's more than meets the eye in it, or if its just coincidental, with the FAMOUS 666.

[b]And who say it must be one man? you may not have heard of 3-in-1 before, or have you?
your point doesn't hold water. The 3 characters come into one to hold the powerful 666 in this case, meaning they are powerless on their own but united they fulfil the cause (again, just to offer an explanation to your faulty point, and not to insist they support the Dan Brown cause).

uum . . . ,  He invented and we BOOED him for it. Now he makes sure to state that his work is FICTION.  grin

The second line in bold is cause for alarm ooo . . . we may need to get you to Ward 7 quick quick!
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

uum . . . , He invented and we BOOED him for it. Now he makes sure to state that his work is FICTION. grin

And my analogy, a mere OBSERVATION.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by soldee: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ OP

Christ - 6 letters
Okotie - 6 letters
Ojukwu - 6 letters
Niboro - 6 letters
Monkey - 6 letters
Sanusi - 6 letters
Nkwobi - 6 letters
Paraga - 6 letters
So freaking wot??
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
roflmao!!
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Kilode1: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
soldee:

@ OP

Christ - 6 letters
Okotie - 6 letters
Ojukwu - 6 letters
Niboro - 6 letters
Monkey - 6 letters
Sanusi - 6 letters
Nkwobi - 6 letters
Paraga - 6 letters
So freaking wot??

make I add join am for our OP

Ashawo = 6  shocked
Condom = 6  shocked
Shekpe =  6  shocked

Total = 666  shocked
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
soldee:

@ OP

Christ - 6 letters
Okotie - 6 letters
Ojukwu - 6 letters
Niboro - 6 letters
Monkey - 6 letters
Sanusi - 6 letters
Nkwobi - 6 letters
Paraga - 6 letters
So freaking wot??

So freaking link three names that support one CAUSE.
Having a 6 letter-name is not enough, you should be smarter than that. Sure you can do better.

BUHARI -BAKARE-CHANGE = 666 (CPC PRESIDENTIAL FLAGBEARERS AND THEIR CAMPAIGN THEME)
RIBADU-ADEOLA-TINUBU = 666 (ACN FLAGBEARERS AND THEIR ARROWHEAD WITHOUT WHOM THEY CANNOT STAND).

Listing a six-letter name is simply not enough bro!
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Beaf: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=49pt]666[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

This thread is not endorsed by Beaf.
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Beaf

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to endorse the thread, lol. cheesy
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Beaf: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Na wa oh . . . see brain
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Beaf: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
sleekymag:

@Beaf

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to endorse the thread, lol. cheesy

I didn't endorse the thread o! But on second thoughts; this thread is endorsed by Beaf.
Dude, you have a sense of humour! lol!
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by Rhino5dm: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ciroma=6 grin grin grin lol
ojukwu=6
bianca=6
Re: Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection by sleekymag(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2011
Beaf:

I didn't endorse the thread o! But on second thoughts; this thread is endorsed by Beaf.
Dude, you have a sense of humour! lol!

lol, 10ks grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watching Rochas For 2015 Presidency / 2015: Igbo Should Wait For Jonathan – Ben Obi / Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.