Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) (27237 Views)

Obi's Supporter Mocked For Working In His Mechanic Shop, Bags Endorsement Deal / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
What is LG chairman doing with police orderly. A woman for that matter.

Master slap slave

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
seriously, is the nairaland I use to know?
A forum that brings up great topics of discussion has now turned to irrelevant topics.
A place to show the world how you caught a snake or bush meat. And a platform for celebrating celebrities' birthday. Please how is this news?
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by AfonjaMuslim: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fulani tearing Yoruba slap.
Nothing unusual

4 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by AfonjaMuslim: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
By the way, what is a Yoruba man looking for in far away Adamawa? I thought it was only Igbos that move around Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by lindareep: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wawu! grin

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please)
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Protein0: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ndlistic:
"The slapping chairman" The chairman of Maiha local govt area Idi Aminu, Adamawa State was caught on camera slapping and harassing Engr Segun Emmanuel who happens to be a very respectable mechanic in Adamawa state.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWCLjQrv-7w

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/mustapha_ribadu/status/1325126010799591424
He was even addressed as "honourable". undecided
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Average Nigerian is like this, very wicked just give him small power he think he is above everyone, and can do impunity anyhow, this is the same everywhere university, government parastatals, agencies. Mtswww
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Exmilitant(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who knows if his car broke down on a highway patronized by herdsmen Because of the inefficiency of the lousy mechanic?

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
He's not fit to be a chairman.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Idi- Amin in Nigeria.. I though he was killed in a coup undecided

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by SirIconR(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dis is Nigeria... where little power makes someone go drunk and mad
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Okuda(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Fulani tearing Yoruba slap.
Nothing unusual

grin

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
He even came with police. Nigerians like to ridicule those who are below their economic class

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Netflixng(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
If this one becomes president na straight to Hitler formula oh, cos he loves hitting his subjects
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:
Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic-

The headline should be "What made Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaped His Mechanic?"

and I also call on all bloggers/media crew to always get the two side to a story...

It's slapped sir

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Slapping Senator — Adamawa

Slapping Chairman — Adamawa

We must check their source of supplies.

Only God knows what they are smoking in that part of Nigeria. sad

Atiku will be slapping Nigeria is made the president of Nigeria. Na him state

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by owobokiri(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Amotekun should hurry to rescue that brother before that man slaps him deaf

2 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:
Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic-

The headline should be "What made Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaped His Mechanic?"

and I also call on all bloggers/media crew to always get the two side to a story...
Let's call what is bad BAD!!!
No matter the way the other side of the story it is functionally wrong to assault your fellow citizen especially when you are a serving political office holder ...in sane climes he'll go to JAIL for physical assault no matter what you can't take laws into your hand publicly!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Not surprised , this between a yoruba servant and their fulani master
Very senseless comment....even who Dem mistakenly born via condom wey leak no go fit reason like this

2 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Idi Amin comes to mind grin
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by immantoks: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
When you see these northerners you expect to see best of God's creature or worst of God's creature.I won't because of his own stupidity to deny the fact that Hausas or (Northerners as a whole )can be great people very accommodating and kind but however, Goats are better than some of them.But many of them are so kind hearted
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
0taPiaPia:
Idi- Amin in Nigeria.. I though he was killed in a coup undecided

Which coup sir?
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Cocobongo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Let's call what is bad BAD!!!
No matter the way the other side of the story it is functionally wrong to assault your fellow citizen especially when you are a serving political office holder ...in sane climes he'll go to JAIL for physical assault no matter what you can't take laws into your hand publicly!

©Seniorwriter
Bro you are right but first you have to know what happened that lead to that..
Remember do not judge a book by its cover
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by princety24(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
He must be one of the said repented Boko Haram members

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Donspicey: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mark him make street drill am....
Enuf of all dis oppression........
Dem must hear word by force.....
jonzing political rogues....
After smoking dia dung shiit dem go jst dey para anyhow.....
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Omezif(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
This chairman really has hot temper but this boy know how to respect a chairman. I think respect is better than loosing job.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by ignis: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Imagine
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Gochis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yoruba slaves reaping their harvest from their Hausa/Fulani masters. Bountiful harvest.
Fulani master wants to mine Yoruba slskull�

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Not surprised , this between a yoruba servant and their fulani master

You're right
Afonja slapped by his Fulani master

2 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Nice

Very nice my guy.

If I catch Taye my mechanic eeh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Bandits Abduct ’50 Wedding Guests’ Along Sokoto-Zamfara Highway / Alleged Terrorist Attempt To Blow Up Calabar-itu Head Bridge Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.