Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) (27227 Views)

Obi's Supporter Mocked For Working In His Mechanic Shop, Bags Endorsement Deal / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why treat an adult like a child? If you don’t want to work with him leave him. Nigerians small power full kolo
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by peeps4u: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:
Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic-

The headline should be "What made Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaped His Mechanic?"

and I also call on all bloggers/media crew to always get the two side to a story...

Are you okay?

What could have the mechanic have done to warrant physical assault?
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by LEOSZ(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mechanics dey suffer ooh chai, damn nigga God is your helper.

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
He is crazy angry
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by peeps4u: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:

Bro you are right but first you have to know what happened that lead to that..
Remember do not judge a book by its cover

What's being judged is the physical assault. It is immaterial what the mechanic might have done. The LG chairman could have let the law take its course if the mechanic did something wrong or criminal.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by lastempero: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
The donkey will apologise by noon 2moro.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by seniormallam(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:
Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic-

The headline should be "What made Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaped His Mechanic?"

and I also call on all bloggers/media crew to always get the two side to a story...
That is why we have the police you block head, no man has the right to assault another man, can he slap him if he's also a chairman like him?
You justify bully, you are a liability to this generation.
If not the handwork of the chairman's village people, with the way the country is vibrating right now, is he supposed to assault anyone in a time like this? But I guess his village people won las las.
Trust bloggers tomorrow, the man has buy market

3 Likes

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Jesslove(f): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just common local government chairman, very useless, it will not be well with you for laying hands on that poor young man, uneducated local fool
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
If we make political offices unattractive with lesser pay, I don't think some politicians will behave the way they do.
who is we
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by ZACHIE: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cocobongo:

Excuse me, please, is there any condition that justifies the slapping of the mechanic, or, anyone for that matter?
Are you as beastly as that animal?
Yes. You are another arlarar boar roaming freely with a smartphone in hand.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by damiloladuke: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
ok
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by 1972xy: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
The point is what is the mother fucker doing in Adamawa.
A yoruba man left Lagos to go and live in a terrorist infected state. Oga chairman i beg slap am well well
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's an assault ! Get a good lawyer and teach the dirty gworo chewing mofo some lessons. You can claim some damages as well.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by ZACHIE: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
1972xy:
The point is what is the mother fucker doing in Adamawa.
A yoruba man left Lagos to go and live in a terrorist infected state. Oga chairman i beg slap am well well
Kids everywhere.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Almajiri, how do some of you live a dirty life and sleep comfortably at night. Foolishness no dey tire you?
Jonasbadoo2:
Not surprised , this between a yoruba servant and their fulani master
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Burchester: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Mjpem23(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Make we con add the date to the public holiday ?
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Ekioke: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think these politicians are power drunk, common chairman if na me b d mechanic we die der o, stupid people
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by andyanders: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is the type youths supposed together wasted. Too bad.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Very senseless comment....even who Dem mistakenly born via condom wey leak no go fit reason like this
Says a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
Almajiri, how do some of you live a dirty life and sleep comfortably at night. Foolishness no dey tire you?
Wetin concern me with Almajiri? Get lost Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Fash20: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Whats the principle behind that
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by chamboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
What is the fool saying in Hausa?
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by obiekunie2: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
WHY IS NO NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE PROVOCATION??

IS IT BC THE PERSON SLAPPED IS YORUBA?

GLIMPSE FROM THEIR CONVERSATION SHOWED HE PAID THE IDIOT TO SERVICE HIS CAR AND THE IDIOT OVERCHARGED HIM AND STILL DIDN'T DO THE WORK WELL!

AND TOP OF THAT SEE HOW ARROGANTLY HE WAS RESPONDING THE CHAIRMAN!

IF AM IN THAT CHAIRMAN'S SHOES I WILL GIVE HIM A REAL SLAP THAT WILL HIT HIS NOSE ON THE GROUND AND NOT THAT TAP HE GAVE HIM THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE CALLING SLAP!

IDIOT MECHANIC!

BESIDES, I THOUGHT ITS ONLY IGBOS THAT ARE IN NORTH!
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES! YORUBA POPULATION IN THE NORTH IS TWICE THAT OF NDI IGBO!

1 Like

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by PDSI(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Money makes them misbehave...

By the way the title of Engr. has really suffered in Nigeria... Chai.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Cocobongo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
ZACHIE:

Excuse me, please, is there any condition that justifies the slapping of the mechanic, or, anyone for that matter?
Are you as beastly as that animal?
Yes. You are another arlarar boar roaming freely with a smartphone in hand.

Bro there are so many words in the dictionary available to you to communicate...be response!
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by Jonathan39: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Them stop behaving like one
Jonasbadoo2:
Wetin concern me with Almajiri? Get lost Ewu Gambia
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by AMvanquish: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
wizzyrich:
If we make political offices unattractive with lesser pay, I don't think some politicians will behave the way they do.

It is long overdue.
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by bosman50(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
wizzyrich:

Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by skj1377(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
The guy is Mr Segun he was my mechanic in Yola Adamawa state. The guy is very good on the job
Re: Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2020
wizzyrich:
Have u been reading my posts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.