Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Can I Start Selling MTN VTU Airtime And Data Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start Selling MTN VTU Airtime And Data Business? (454 Views)

How To Create Your Own VTU And Data Website For Free Without Coding / App That Gives You Free Airtime And Cash+ Paypal Funds / How Do I Start The Bulk SME Data Business Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start Selling MTN VTU Airtime And Data Business? by incomebrain(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Do you Know that is not Magic or Very Expensive to create website as Recharge And Get Paid or Top up and get rewarded.

We have made it Almost Simple like your Whatsapp Catalog.

With VTU Portal Software, you can be a Telecom Business Owner and sell different type of Virtual Top Up Products like MTN VTU, Glo SME Data, Airtel, 9mobile and much more.

Using VTUscript.com Software, you can easily do VTU Portal yourself with our complete Video Training and Documentation which is free and comes with the Zip file of the software.

Another Amazing User Friendly part is that if you know how to use Wordpress (Self Hosted) you can integrate it with Wordpress and build your home page with Wordpress Website Builder plugin.

This VTU Plugin comes with Elementor Pro (Lifetime), Yoast Premium, Yoast Woocommerce Extension Plugin.

We do not only sell VTU Software but we provide Developer Support for both our new and existing Customer with verified purchase order id from us.

Our Basic Version Comes with;

Free VTU Portal Set Up,

Free Api,

Free Support,

Updated VTU Software Version (V2.0)

Unlimited Update,

One Time Payment,

Admin Dashboard,

Secured Server,

Responsive,

Flexible,

See Full Demo and Prices at VTUscript.com

(1) (Reply)

Best VPN For Nigeria? / Who Can Guide Me Get Google Adsense Approval In My Blog / Facebook Metaverse Avatar Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.