Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (36444 Views)

Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Men Mobilize For Tinubu / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by Mare12345: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
As much as I like Jonathan as a person...I do not buy an idea that will short change the south for any reason. In 2023, a southern president will emerge who will complete his 8 years in government. All these northern cows can't think beyond their fried brains. E no go work!!!
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by NNEWIsuper: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
DMerciful:
He mustn't but will the next president be sincere to implement it?
That's not an excuse.. He had the chance to implement it but he didn't.. He can't eat his cake and have it
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Islie:
• Northern leaders favour one term presidency for South

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-jonathans-men-regroup-for-2023/

imagine mad people

is goodluck thinking of coming back?

is this a joke?
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by DMerciful(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oh I see, it doesn't matter what good can come out of it, you just have it personal with GEJ. According to you instead of GEJ to implement it, its better not to be implemented. You think you're doing him? As an expresident, you think the continued fall of Nigeria affects him? Dey there!
NNEWIsuper:

That's not an excuse.. He had the chance to implement it but he didn't.. He can't eat his cake and have it
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by kinguwem: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
His defeat will be so disgracing this time around.

He has been disgraced and humiliated once, he should enjoy his retirement while it last
He lost elections, he was not disgraced.
If slow Joe can win elections & become the President-elect of the US, nothing is impossible.
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by Sirconnect: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bubu is bad we know but that those not make jona a saint.enough is enough of recycled leaders.we move
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by Amaalik: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dead on arrival!
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Is it that with the over 200 million people in this country it’s the same 5-7 people they call every 4 years?

Bring fresh blood someone that has shown they will work and show results. 900 more days for us to evaluate
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by NNEWIsuper: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
DMerciful:
Oh I see, it doesn't matter what good can come out of it, you just have it personal with GEJ. According to you instead of GEJ to implement it, its better not to be implemented. You think you're doing him? As an expresident, you think the continued fall of Nigeria affects him? Dey there!
Is not about him.. Nigeria is more than one man, if he was sincere he would have implemented it and you know this.. Confab is not an excuse to vote in that man again
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by uridadole: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
GEJ is no doubt a gentle man. Too gentle for the type leaders Nigeria needs. He ruled at the time resources were fairly robust enough to make significant impact but we all know how his gentility permitted weekly distribution of ghana must go bags. Now that oil money is almost no more i wonder what he can achieve.
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by obembet(f): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Edopesin:

What party do you suggest we consider? how you think other parties are not the same as APC and PDP or probably even worse is bewildering and outright delusional. They are all politicians at the end of the day

I'd rather vote in the evil I know

NYDP is the answer.

Go to telegraph, join ur state channel, local government channel, contribute how we can make a better Nigeria together. U can also be q good leader
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by amc: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
bamdexfarms:
I was among the set of Nigerians that opposed GEJ in 2015 because of his failure to tackle corruption and insecurity. However, I failed to realise that he tried very well in ensuring freedom of speech, peace, and lacks nepotism. compared to this demonic regime, I will be glad if he contests and I will VOTE for him!

...so he, Patience and his PDP crew can continue the stealing is not corruption? You guys are not serious.
Re: PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 by od4life(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
But I thought there's a constitutional amendment that says that a Vice President who serves out his predecessor's term and is now elected President for a new term, isn't eligible to stand for further election into that same office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman / Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.