Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Creating Wealth Through These Crops. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Creating Wealth Through These Crops. (315 Views)

10 Most Profitable Cash Crops In Nigeria / Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Wealth Through These Crops. by zhedogachris: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
CREATING WEALTH THROUGH THESE CROPS.

Have you wonder how easy it could be to create wealth in Nigeria taking advantage of the available resources especially in the northern Nigeria and particularly North Central region?

I will want to take us through a journey that allows you to create wealth taking advantage of the harvest season.

We will however, centre our concentration on RICE, SESAMESEED, G/CORN AND MAIZE.

Rice is predominantly one of the most consumed food in Nigeria. As you know,I haven't seen an occasion where rice is not consumed. This crop which has captured the attention of the government is given a top priority for it production through different programs the government initiated.

Rice, is cultivated in different varieties depending on the location rainfall diffence in Nigeria.

I may not want to bother you much with too many details since we aren't in a professional class.

Rice can be harvested and stored for a good period of time without a damage done to it.

You can equally buy processed rice and package just like the rice we see in the market today.

Imagine now that rice is sold for less than 400 naira per kg(processed rice that's distoned but not polished).

Imagine a size 32 bag of unprocessed rice (CP) selling for as low as 25000?

Imagine warehouse where you can store this less than 2million for a year?

Imagine you buying and there are modern machines that do the processing for you?

We are duely registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, so let's do business

Will you want more information about rice including prices, transportation arrangements and the rest?

Do you want to know more about products around here?

Feel free to contact the Numbers below:

Send email to (princechris2000@gmail.com or arewainnovation@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Invalid / 6 Important Lessons I Learned About Raising Noiler Chickens / Do You Sell Seed And Are You Close To Sango Ota - Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.