Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video (7143 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by Nairafame1: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, has taken to her social media to announce her come back to Instagram, with a video of her twerking wildly which has gotten social media talking.

After a week of going off social media, Destiny Etiko has shared a lovely video with her fans twerking her heavy tundra.

Destiny Etiko, who is known for her beautiful body shape has once again caused a social media buzz after, she sharing a seductive video of herself twerking inside her bedroom.

She was twirling her waist to a song playing in the background as she displayed different kinds of dance moves.

Posting the video, she wrote;
“Who missed me?
Missed u all like mad ooo��❤️”

Watch video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/destiny-etiko-flaunts-her-huge-backside.html

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by yanabasee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shitty Hoes.......

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why so judgemental

yanabasee:
Shitty Hoes.......
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by yanabasee(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Why so judgemental

How's my comment judgemental??
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
You don't know her and yet you call her a hoe just because of a single post!

yanabasee:

How's my comment judgemental??

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by Modecaih: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
ladies with big ass can hardly wipe their shithole clean,,big ass big smell.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who sold you this lie?!

Modecaih:
ladies with big ass can hardly wipe their shithole clean,,big ass big smell.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by freemanq(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Go and marry madam
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by duduade: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
God will help her ministry
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Na she know,na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by sunnydike1(m): 3:48am On Nov 09, 2020
what is her instagram handle I won follow her
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by sunnydike1(m): 3:48am On Nov 09, 2020
what is her instagram handle, I won follow her
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Huge Backside As She Twerks Wildly In New Video by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2020
TALENTED ACTRESS indeed...
Nyansh has suddenly become Talent in Nigeria.
Only if our mothers knew, they wouldn't have tied wrappers all these years.
May be they would have walked NUDE...
An Abuse of Women Empowerment.
IF na during the time of AMADIOHA, this one for be Maggi for the gods...

(1) (Reply)

Susan Peters Strikes A Pose With Isabella Idibia (2face's Daughter) Cute! / Akon Pronounced Dead! (PLEASE CONFIRM) / Actress Anita Joseph Takes Unclad Bathroom Selfies For Ebola Campaign [18+pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.